Dream Thread

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Last night and the night before I've woken to dreams about organizing stuff. The night before i don't remember the setting, but I was trying to make stuff more neat and orderly in a confined space. Last night I was helping my mom paint a room and move furniture and open windows that were boarded up. Outside the room was an exotic animal pasture where you could look out the window and see rare African animals. I jumped out the window and starting talking to one of the ranchers and he was burying a dog that had been disemboweled by one of the animals. He pet it's butt as he scooped the dirt over him to bury him and the dog jumped up and I said "He's still alive!" and the ranchers said "Yeah but not for long." I then wanted to stop seeing that so I went back into the room and my mom had done A TON of stuff while i was gone and we kept cleaning.

:squiffy:

Last edited:
Two nights ago I had a dream with actor Ryan Gosling. No interpretation necessary. :D

Wet?

ryan-gosling-rain.jpg

Or dry? :D

ryan-gosling-drive.jpg

Or should I say dryve? Geddit? Geddit? Oh the hilarity!!!! :rofl:

I geddit. Great movie--understated hotness. Oh that charisma. What a charmer he is. Did you see the film? Best flick I've seen this year.

I haven't. I wanted to though! My movie buddy HATES Ryan Gosling for some reason. He wouldn't go see Blue Valentine when I wanted to, I suggested this and he panned it saying it wouldn't be like the original and "that Ryan" is in it. :p SO I thought I'd go alone and make a double feature with Dolphin Tale to soften up the intensity. I have a sensitive brain. :o Sometimes I'll see an intense movie and it'll send me into a three day comatose of imagery and mind babies. :D

I have been watching too much Doctor Who I think. Last week I dreamt something about the TARDIS. Another night I dreamt about Christopher Eccleston Doctor. Then last night I dreamt I was on a spaceship with my sister, and then this morning I dreamt about Matt Smith Doctor Who.

I haven't. I wanted to though! My movie buddy HATES Ryan Gosling for some reason. He wouldn't go see Blue Valentine when I wanted to, I suggested this and he panned it saying it wouldn't be like the original and "that Ryan" is in it. :p SO I thought I'd go alone and make a double feature with Dolphin Tale to soften up the intensity. I have a sensitive brain. :o Sometimes I'll see an intense movie and it'll send me into a three day comatose of imagery and mind babies. :D

Loved Blue Valentine. Your friend may like Drive as it isn't really a chick flick--like many of the films Gosling stars in can be slated as being. It is violent and action packed. Guys like that stuff. Your friend may not like Gosling because he's not a guy's guy. Women seem to adore him though. And from what I've observed, gays love him too.

Loved Blue Valentine. Your friend may like Drive as it isn't really a chick flick--like many of the films Gosling stars in can be slated as being. It is violent and action packed. Guys like that stuff. Your friend may not like Gosling because he's not a guy's guy. Women seem to adore him though. And from what I've observed, gays love him too.

Yeah, I can see that.

I dream some evil basterd cut off the head of a suffering crying man and he was still crying when his head was chopped off. I was disturbed...

I dream some evil basterd cut off the head of a suffering crying man and he was still crying when his head was chopped off. I was disturbed...

That is disturbing. I saw a photograph yesterday, a few of them.
This lady went mental and decided she wanted to kill her husband. So she started giving him fellatio while he was on the couch and had her boyfriend walk up and stab him in the neck while she was doing that as a distraction. So he dies and then they take off their clothes, the lady and the boyfriend, and they start taking pics of themself cutting off his body parts, his peener and his head and his hands and whatnot. Then they pose his head with his peener in his own mouth. THEN, they decide to go down to the local 1 hour photo lab and have the pictures DEVELOPED! Of course they get caught, but it was a bizarre bit of darkness for my mind to process last night. :squiffy:

That is disturbing. I saw a photograph yesterday, a few of them.
This lady went mental and decided she wanted to kill her husband. So she started giving him fellatio while he was on the couch and had her boyfriend walk up and stab him in the neck while she was doing that as a distraction. So he dies and then they take off their clothes, the lady and the boyfriend, and they start taking pics of themself cutting off his body parts, his peener and his head and his hands and whatnot. Then they pose his head with his peener in his own mouth. THEN, they decide to go down to the local 1 hour photo lab and have the pictures DEVELOPED! Of course they get caught, but it was a bizarre bit of darkness for my mind to process last night. :squiffy:

The weird thing is....some people want to make these images into films! *shivers*

What happened??
The usual thing.I cant move a muscle,cant even move my head and this thing is holding me down and Im trying to fight it.I can just about manage a "Ugh" if you get what I mean.But this time,each time I made the sound,I could hear like a footstep on the landing,like something is out there.
I dont believe in ghosts and all that shit,but this time I was frightened.

The usual thing.I cant move a muscle,cant even move my head and this thing is holding me down and Im trying to fight it.I can just about manage a "Ugh" if you get what I mean.But this time,each time I made the sound,I could hear like a footstep on the landing,like something is out there.
I dont believe in ghosts and all that shit,but this time I was frightened.

did you think there may have been an intruder?

I had kind of a half nightmare last night. It's a reoccurring dream where I'm looking for my cat franticly for some reason and I find five cats that all look exactly like her with the same collar and tag and everything. It's terrifying because I can't figure out which cat is Dali and which cats are the impostors. It's debilitating because I need to leave and I can't very well carry five different cats at the same time and I can't risk leaving Dali so I'm just stuck, alone, with five cats. I'm crazy or something.

I had kind of a half nightmare last night. It's a reoccurring dream where I'm looking for my cat franticly for some reason and I find five cats that all look exactly like her with the same collar and tag and everything. It's terrifying because I can't figure out which cat is Dali and which cats are the impostors. It's debilitating because I need to leave and I can't very well carry five different cats at the same time and I can't risk leaving Dali so I'm just stuck, alone, with five cats. I'm crazy or something.

Ive had umpteen dreams about cats TALKING to me.In English...

I have that when I'm finding my guinea pigs in my dreams....I have a heart attack! :D

Back
Top Bottom