Dream Thread

I had a dream last night about coming across a cassette tape with really strange packaging I can't remember clearly enough to describe except to say the tape was sealed in a sort of blue crepe paper/shrink plastic hybrid material.

I wish I could remember the title, but I've forgotten it since I woke up. One thing I distinctly remember was that the last two songs were live Morrissey recordings. I can't remember what the last track was, but the one before it was a cover of "Cosmetic Plague" by Rudimentary Peni, and Morrissey was doing this wicked, rasping Nick Blinko imitation on it... it sounded f***ing cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
The details are hazy, but last night, I dreamt I was in a hospital to have an evil fetal twin living inside of me removed.

Flash to me sitting on the edge of a small square table in a tiny hallway cul de sac or sorts. My gut is hanging open, and this evil, grimacing fetus with hate-filled Chucky-eyes, a pair of thick, black plastic-rimmed glasses and a slick rockabilly-esque hairdo is crawling away from me on the floor. This little dude is intent on wreaking havoc. It is his raison d'etre. He's not even concerned with me, only with attacking the nearest group of people in the waiting room that lies beyond one of the open doors near my table.

Apparently my liver was evil, too, because I found small pieces of it wriggling away from me in several directions. These small pieces of disembodied liver were attempting to crawl inside and possess the other patients in the hospital. I scrambled to my knees in an effort to scoop up a couple of the bits of liver slinking away through another open doorway that led to a fellow patient's room, but I woke up before I could grab them.

Last edited:
I always have a re-occurring dream that I'm trapped in a house and I'm fending of hoards of zombies and I only have a few bullets

I had my first Morrissey dream, which left me feeling rather depressed.

I was watching Morrissey doing a surprise gig in the foyer of a hotel. Later, I was eating in the restaurant when Moz came and sat next me, asking me what I wanted to be.
I said 'typographer'.

Then he gave me a lecture about how singing is better than typography and that I should really go into show business.
Soon after I asked if I could have a photograph with him, he agreed and gave me a bear hug - at which point I woke up.

You could always be a singing typographer... I mean, if nuns can fly, why not this?

You may be on to something! :lbf:
I think the dream was triggered by listening to 'Sing Your Life' and 'The Bed Took Fire'. Hence the foyer of the hotel.

Dreamt last night that Elvis was giving a physics lecture titled "Orange = T".

Influenced, I think, by the thought of one of my sisters imminent wedding, I had a terrible dream last night. I married for the second time my ex husband. With the white wedding dress, flowers and everything. He had convinced me, I don't know how, that the best thing to do was to marry him again and I accepted though I didn't agree in the slightest and then I found myself in that situation, like 'did I really do that, am I married again, after all I had done to get rid of him??? :eek: No, no, no....I want to go out tonight, I want to be free, how can I be trapped here again?'. I woke up and felt one of the deepest relief ever and I said to myself that I was free and alone and -very strange for me- but almost happy to be alone...

Overnight I had two separate dreams where I was at a Manchester United game. The first one ended 1-1 after several disallowed goals towards the end. The other United game also ended 1-1 and tonight Manchester United drew 2-2 at West Brom.
That is how dreams work, they never tell you the full story. You have to add things up. Two 1-1 draws equals one 2-2 draw.

Last Night I had a dream that I went to Las Vegas.
My dream started somewhere along the edge of Barstow. Me and my dad were riding in a convertible when all of a sudden I started seeing huge bats and I was like Holy Jeesus what are these goddamn animals. Then all of a sudden we see a hitchhiker and my dad stops the car and says lets give that boy a lift, and I say wait we cant stop here, this is bat country! But he backs up anyway and the hitchhiker says, hotdamn I never rode in a convertible before! I say is that right, well I guess that your ready then arent ya? Get in. While we are driving my dad says to the hitchiker it's ok just admiring the shape of your skull! Then the hitchhiker suddenly gets scared of us then runs away! Then my dad gives me some sunshine acid and tells me to eat it! When we get to the Nevada border we see a sign that says Don't Gamble with Marijuana in Nevada! Possession 20 years! sale life! We finally get to Las Vegas and I try to check into the hotel when I notice the carpet in the lobby appears to be made of living vines that are growing and moving on the walls and I remind myself to ignore this terrible drug yep pretend it's not happening so I try talking to the rarely which I am barely able to and the hotel clerk says your suit isn't ready yet sir but someone was looking for you all of a sudden she turns into an eel. I freak out but my dad then tells the clerk that she suffers from a bad heart prepare our suit at once we'll be in the bar! So we go to the bar and my dad suggests we go eat some peanuts! I then see the floor turn into muck and I say order some golf shoes otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive! Impossible to walk in this muck! All of a sudden I see a bowl of snacks turning into a bowl of worms. I turn around and I see that everyone has turn into lizards! I exclaim I was right in the middle of a f***ing reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things! Suddenly my dad returns but his words sound like gibberish to me! And I say Please! Tell me about the f***ing golf shoes and everybody looks at me! I say jesus God Almighty, look at that bunch over there, man! They've spotted us. My dad says That's the press table, man. Then a loud noise outside must have been like a ambulance suddenly woke me up at 3:00 am! I was so disappointed I wanted to finish my dream! :(

I had a dream Noah came to my house and saw my artwork stacked and hidden in boxes in the hallway and started hanging it on the wall without asking. "These should be up so we can see them."

Sometimes I don't have dreams I can see, but I just hear things. I heard a woman repeating "I'm bored to death. I'm bored to death. I'm bored to death." :( I hope it's not...

I just had a dream I was at a doctor's office and he said I was pregnant. I told him it was impossible as I haven't had sex in 10 years, he said the results were indisputable. So I asked to look at the pregnancy test and he gave me the package that resembled the torn package of the C02 detector I have in my closet. There was no test, just the packaging, so I went to the lab that created the pregnancy test and broke in and conducted the the test on myself because I suspected the doctor was guilty of foul play and just trying to troll me to think I was pregnant.

I had a dream I was at a dinner event in a hall with hundreds of people and there were no waiters, you had to stand in line to get your food like a smorgasbord. Morrissey was there and kept searching me out and making himself available to talk to. When I walked up to him he seemed pleased that I did, we were each holding empty plates waiting to put food on them. I said hello or something and he nervously said hi and kept asking me questions about a girl I used to work with who was at the event and encouraging me to keep going to talk to him. She was playing cupid. I got the impression he was more interested in her than me because he kept wanting to know about her like he wanted me to go ask her questions and get her to come talk to him. Later on the Smorgasbord was moved to a street in a town like Solvang and nobody knew where they were and Morrissey was there again wearing white pants and a black blazer. I put a flan on my plate, there was lemonade, the waiters kept taking all the food away, I set my plate down to go look at another table and when I got back my flan was gone. Morrissey had food on his plate but I thought he wanted to share it with my friend and not me since he was so interested in her. Then he left, but I was under the impression he didn't leave, he was taken away.

This morning I woke from a dream I was at a Johnny Marr concert in a huge golden opera house that had escalators that took you to the balcony section, but the escalators where in the center of the opera house, like the performer had a perfect view of them from the stage. You had to go to the pit area to board them and they cost $10 to ride, but there was no other way to get to your seats in the balcony, you HAD to pay the escalator fee and they never said that when you bought the ticket. Also it took you about six feet too high at the top, everyone had to jump off at the last minute and they couldn't hesitate because people were coming behind them. Also Johnny Marr was mad that the entire crowd was only clapping, they weren't hooting and hollering. He was so mad he didn't play an encore.

Back
Top Bottom