Dream Thread

Last night I had a dream that I went to a Beck concert and moments before Beck was coming on stage. Someone in the audience told me its only a dream so I left then I woke up!

Last edited:
Last night I had a dream that I went to a Beck concert and moments before Beck was coming on stage. Someone in the audience told me its only a dream so I left then I woke up!

:D

What's you favorite Beck song, Lindsey?

Question: When you dream, do you imagine yourself as a normal human being or are you still autistic?

Question: When you dream, do you imagine yourself as a normal human being or are you still artistic?

She dreams in colors, she dreams in red... so I'd say she's being artistic. :lbf:

Edit: I did not realize he was responding to a person who may or may not really have autism. My apologies.

Last edited:
She dreams in colors, she dreams in red... so I'd say she's being artistic. :lbf:

Why are you enabling him? Lindsey's never touched him, she's an easy target and he knows she's sensitive.

I thought he was replying to Midnite. Oops. Is Lynsey really autistic? I never pick on people with mental disorders... well, except you. Kidding.

Yes. She is autistic.

Yes. She is autistic.

I think she must be that same individual who was obsessed with Andy Rourke for years... back in 2004-2005 chat room. Looks like she's found a new person to dream about... Skylarker! I think it is because he has provided many concrete visuals for her to focus on... pics! I get stalked all the time for the same reason. Surely you must as well, no? :p

I think she must be that same individual who was obsessed with Andy Rourke for years... back in 2004-2005 chat room. Looks like she's found a new person to dream about... Skylarker! I think it is because he has provided many concrete visuals for her to focus on... pics! I get stalked all the time for the same reason. Surely you must as well, no? :p

She had a dream about Beck. :squiffy: What are you talking about Skylarker?

Post #81, sista!

Okay, we're discussing post #101 from this morning, not a post from four months ago which entertains your own personal Skylarker fantasies. Catch up.

Actually, I touch him multiple times a day.

I thought your name was Linder? Oh wait, was that when you were going through your pretending-to-have-associations-to-Morrissey-that-don't-really exist phase?

I thought your name was Linder? Oh wait, was that when you were going through your pretending-to-have-associations-to-Morrissey-that-don't-really exist phase?

Actually, Linder was a nickname given to me by friends which happened to stick. Back in my earlier solo days I was much less open about my personal life and used it as a pseudonym of sorts. I never actually pretended to have associations with him. Sure, I admire his music and used to be slightly obsessed, but I assure you, that had nothing to do with my nickname.

Actually, Linder was a nickname given to me by friends which happened to stick. Back in my earlier solo days I was much less open about my personal life and used it as a pseudonym of sorts. I never actually pretended to have associations with him. Sure, I admire his music and used to be slightly obsessed, but I assure you, that had nothing to do with my nickname.

K. My bad. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom