Dream Thread

Last night I had a dream that The Smiths had reunited and I was at the concert and skylarker was with me for some reason and we didnt know what the opening act was going to be then all of a sudden the opening act came on the stage it was Emerson Lake and Palmer they had reunited for the opening act with The Smiths and since it was a GA admission venue and we were at the front row center I was so happy and skylarker was annoyed but he was stuck there and at the end before The Smiths came on stage Skylarker said that wasn't that bad I actually love Emerson Lake and Palmer now! I was soo happy then I woke up!!!

Last night I had a dream that The Smiths had reunited and I was at the concert and skylarker was with me for some reason and we didnt know what the opening act was going to be then all of a sudden the opening act came on the stage it was Emerson Lake and Palmer they had reunited for the opening act with The Smiths and since it was a GA admission venue and we were at the front row center I was so happy and skylarker was annoyed but he was stuck there and at the end before The Smiths came on stage Skylarker said that wasn't that bad I actually love Emerson Lake and Palmer now! I was soo happy then I woke up!!!

Oh, what a lucky man he was.

Aww! Somebody has a crush on Skylarker!

Aww! Somebody has a crush on Skylarker!

Doubtful. I had a dream with you in it the other night; we were at some f***ed up funeral. But I'm fairly certain I don't have a crush on you.

Dreams are weird like that. No rhyme or reason.

Doubtful. I had a dream with you in it the other night; we were at some f***ed up funeral. But I'm fairly certain I don't have a crush on you.

Dreams are weird like that. No rhyme or reason.

See: "Is/Does Morrissey" thread... ;)

Was I there? Was it my f***ed up funeral?

No I don't think you were in it, it was just Viva and me and a bunch of other people neither of us knew and we didn't talk to any of them, we just were kind of making mutual mental notes about it and occasionally joking to each other about how strange the circumstances were. It wasn't your funeral. I think I wrote about it in this thread a few posts up, unless I deleted it already, I don't remember.

I had a dream I had an awesome dream. People in the park playing games in the dark. And what they played was a masquerade and from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out. Then I woke up.

I had this dream last night......
Morrissey was playing at Liverpool philharmonic Hall. The place was almost empty...While we waited for him to come onstage, the few of us in the audience were singing "You have Killed me". Morrissey eventually appeared, and stepped off-stage, and wandered around the empty seats, sitting on peoples laps, and singing to them, and offering the Microphone to us to sing with him. The concert then stopped for about 20 minutes, whilst Boz sat at the side of the stage, doing the nights "Accounts" (...apparently, according to his handwriting,the band members get paid £50.00 GBP per night...). Whilst Boz was doing this, a small latino type chap lay on his side onstage, and played Blues riffs on a battered old "Spanish" guitar. As this was happening, Morrissey was walking through the theatre, offering People "Toffee Apples" from a tray...somehow, he noticed a raw (uncooked) Chicken on a silver platter on a chair near me....He looked at me accusingly, and asked me was it mine ??.....I told him it wasn't, it was for my wife (...I'm not married...). He then walked back to the stage, and I knew he was going to have me ejected, so I left anyway.....:crazy:

9th August dream...( now THIS is more like it, for me...).
I was told by my brother that I had a twin sister, who was born shortly before me, in a local pub ( The Matlock) at 5.20 am, during a pub brawl, but died before an ambulance could arrive...he told me her name ( Emmedale ( note the No "R", Nothing to do with that Crap TV show...) Summer Susan, and that her body was preserved in a Hospital vault, and would I like to see her/It...so we both went to the hospital, where there was a childs head in a box on display...( I asked where the rest of her body was, and was told it had been stolen during the Pub brawl...). there was some sort of "Window" cut into the skull, and I could see the childs brain throbbing....A nurse then told us to leave, and, as we both kissed the glass of the showcase holding the head, the baby sighed.....then the lights in the box faded, and I woke up severely confuzzled.....R.I.P Emmedale....

Last night I had a dream that I went to a playground in downtown Norfolk Va when I was swinging on the swings I spotted Morrissey swinging on the swing next to me then Morrissey walked up to me and kissed me on my face and my hand and I gave him a big hug and I kissed him and got his autograph and Morrissey said I love you then I asked him where he was coming from He answered something I cant remember than I woke up!!!

Last night I had a dream that I went to a playground in downtown Norfolk Va when I was swinging on the swings I spotted Morrissey swinging on the swing next to me then Morrissey walked up to me and kissed me on my face and my hand and I gave him a big hug and I kissed him and got his autograph and Morrissey said I love you then I asked him where he was coming from He answered something I cant remember than I woke up!!!

He was going to listen to ELP. :p

Not last night but the night before I had a dream that I gave my mom some money to buy a loaf of bread and she bought an in-ground swimming pool instead because "We really just needed it more than bread." It was fully installed and ready to swim in too! I keep thinking about the dream because I just walked outdoors where it was installed and it seemed so real in the dream I'm surprised it's not there. It's super muggy too. :D

Two part dream I just woke from. I feel like I should preface this by saying I was so tired last night I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow. So in the middle of the night I have one of those dreams where nothing happens, just your entire body tingles and you wake up for a second and go back to sleep. So this morning I'm dreaming very vividly that I'm trying to give away a piece of custom brown carpet from my cousin's house to someone else from the back of my car and elsewhere, someone was mad that I was reallocating second-hand carpets. Not mad, just kept saying (without having a body, just a voice) "Why are you doing that? Why are you giving that person that other person's carpet!" Then the scene changes and I am topless in the bathroom of a women's gym, the walls are kind of grey. I am looking in the mirror getting ready and another woman walks about to me, topless, bare breasts, and says "Why won't you let me love you?" Then she starts clinging on to me and I'm standing there with my arms to my side saying nothing. Then she says, "Oh, hold on." and puts on a tshirt, then goes back to clinging to me and asking "Please just let me love you." and I tell her that I can't because I'm waiting. Then I woke up. But I felt like I was being hugged in the dream, I could feel my bare breasts next to the cotton of her tshirt after she put it on. I seriously DON'T have lesbian issues in real life. :p

just popped onto the forums and noticed this!

This dream you had reminds of me of something ! :)

(Deleted the lot!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom