Dream Thread

I had a dream I was tied to a wooden chair, my hands behind my back. A girl from my facebook who always posts things about how much fun she's having at bars in Lake Tahoe was the leader of a gang of people having fun in ski masks. They filled my mouth with crushed ice and took giant swigs of rum and spit it into my mouth. THey were telling me how much fun I was having because they were getting me drunk. Some of them would just spit the rum into my mouth which was warm from their mouths (the ice wasn't helping to cool the rum) but some of them were spitting extra, not just rum. I woke up coughing and thought to note this particular dream.

my dreams here are a bit frightening, more violent than they have been in years but at least they are in English, glorious English
often though, I find myself in WW1, in the trenches(a past life perhaps?) and in the latest one I was choking that incompetent, cowardly, 1st head of the BEF John French* when Nugo(the host family father here) restrained me from finishing him off saying:
"No Robi, no!"

*=Always thought it was bit odd that the first head of the BEF had the last name "French" don't you?

I'm not surprised you're having those sorts of dreams, Robby. If it's any consolation , I had a dream just the other night about a contact in a botanical gardens with .... well, with an opponent our army's faced a number of times in the last 40-ish years.

I'm not surprised you're having those sorts of dreams, Robby. If it's any consolation , I had a dream just the other night about a contact in a botanical gardens with .... well, with an opponent our army's faced a number of times in the last 40-ish years.
yeah, it is what is, my dreams have been better of late though :)
here is my last one:
I dreamt of my father, one of the dead/departed that I miss so. We went to "the movies" only this was sometime in the future, where they have these tablets where you choose what you want you want to see. I chose the same thing as him, "The Mark Harmon Story" Mark was quarterback for UCLA so my dad always liked him. Anyways, in the movie, through the wonders of CGI, Mark plays himself through out it and we learn of his secret life as a real spy. None of that matters though, its not why I am writing this, its what he said, Bob(my dad) he said: "Go farther."
This is the kind of stupid shit that stays with you for a while, I hate it here in many ways, but feel like I am on the right track, the voice of my dead father speaking to me from a dream confirms this, but is also a reminder of how much I miss him so, even after more than 11 years. Its selfish, but part of me feel like his death at 53 "happened to me"{
I know it didn't, and there were long stretches(sometimes years) where we did not speak, but still, I could always talk to him if I really needed to. I don't have that now, not with anyone. Dreams like this both help and disturb me, oh well...

Not a dream so much as a voice uttering one sentence during a nap this afternoon: "It's sad that she knows." Perhaps naked, heard no laughter.

Last night I had a dream that Greg Lake and his daughter Natasha came to my school to visit for the day and I couldn't believe it! Greg Lake said that he worked at my school in 2005 but my school opened in 2006!!! And then we went to the gym together and we played basketball!!! Then I woke up!!!

Last edited:
Last night I had a nightmare that my sister started screaming I cant breathe she couldnt breath for abouth 15 mins then her nose started bleeding thru both nostrils!!! Then I woke up!

...I Had a(nother) briliant nightmare last night....I had small living maggots crawling out of my (facial) cheek on the inside of my mouth. As they "Hatched" in fresh air, they died, but other living ones kept pushing out, and joining the mass of dead/dying ones, attached to my cheek. They were also growing out of my litlte finger. I saw my Doctor ( who just happened to be pete Wylie, of "Wah! Heat/Mighty Wah!" fame ??!!) who prescribed 3 days in a small locked locked room, and to smoke
"Capstan" full strength cigarettes continually, as this would kill the emerging ones, and also any still inside my body.... cheers Doc!!

Last edited:
...I Had a(nother) briliant nightmare last night....I had small living maggots crawling out of my (facial) cheek on the inside of my mouth. As they "Hatched" in fresh air, they died, but other living ones kept pushing out, and joining the mass of dead/dying ones, attached to my cheek. They were also growing out of my litlte finger. I saw my Doctor ( who just happened to be pete Wylie, of "Wah! Heat/Mighty Wah!" fame ??!!) who prescribed 3 days in a small locked locked room, and to smoke
"Capstan" full strength cigarettes continually, as this would kill the emerging ones, and also any still inside my body.... cheers Doc!!
Mustve been scary!!!

I had a dream I was tied to a wooden chair, my hands behind my back. A girl from my facebook who always posts things about how much fun she's having at bars in Lake Tahoe was the leader of a gang of people having fun in ski masks. They filled my mouth with crushed ice and took giant swigs of rum and spit it into my mouth. THey were telling me how much fun I was having because they were getting me drunk. Some of them would just spit the rum into my mouth which was warm from their mouths (the ice wasn't helping to cool the rum) but some of them were spitting extra, not just rum. I woke up coughing and thought to note this particular dream.

This is a "dream" thread, not a "fantasies" thread. Please stay on topic.

Are you sure it was "rum"?

I've been having a random, non recurring, different nightmare every night for a month. The most recent involved living in an apartment with my coworkers while guards with automatic weapons stood guard. The told me I was going to die because I made the wrong thing for dinner. I woke up.

I've been having a random, non recurring, different nightmare every night for a month. The most recent involved living in an apartment with my coworkers while guards with automatic weapons stood guard. The told me I was going to die because I made the wrong thing for dinner. I woke up.

Sprouts?

I had a dream that Viva Hate and I were at the funeral of a girl neither of us knew, who had died of a malignant tumor, but her dad had also had a tumor, which had killed him as well, but before they died, as they had lain their convalescing together, dying of cancer, their tumors had gotten so big that they came out of their bodies and wrapped around each other like vines so the father and daughter got intertwined in each other's tumors and died together and had to be buried together.

Yep, I had that dream around 3 a.m. and wrote it down on my arm before going back to bed.

Last night I had a dream That we were on a bus In Norfolk VA going somewhere I cant remember but Morrissey was with us and when I got home in that dream I went to Morrissey's twitter account (he had a twitter account in my dream) and he twitted when I was on the bus I went into my own little world!!! :p Then I woke up!!!

..I lost my dog on sunday( 15th july, due to old age/cancer etc......R.I.P. Millie)...On the wednesday night, I had a dream that I was somehow buying a rifle, and the shop owner placed a Living, healthy cat on a bed as a target...I aimed at the back of its neck, and fired......( at this stage, I should say I have NEVER deliberately hurt any animal..) The "Bullet" blew the cats throat and face out all over the bed, and it squirmed and screamed in absolute agony...The shopkeeper picked its writhing body up, and threw it in a dustbin, and said " They NEVER Die, we just use them again..."... Ho Hum....about Par for me....sweet dreams....

..I lost my dog on sunday( 15th july, due to old age/cancer etc......R.I.P. Millie)...On the wednesday night, I had a dream that I was somehow buying a rifle, and the shop owner placed a Living, healthy cat on a bed as a target...I aimed at the back of its neck, and fired......( at this stage, I should say I have NEVER deliberately hurt any animal..) The "Bullet" blew the cats throat and face out all over the bed, and it squirmed and screamed in absolute agony...The shopkeeper picked its writhing body up, and threw it in a dustbin, and said " They NEVER Die, we just use them again..."... Ho Hum....about Par for me....sweet dreams....

tumblr_leftk562o31qf8yek.gif

Back
Top Bottom