Dream Thread

YO, this is really embarrassing to admit, but I dreamt that I actually DID meet Moz in the blur of days I've spent without a computer (because I smartly punched the lights out of my craptop's LCD screen in a hissy-fit of man-child rage).

It's really pathetic and sappy, but it was in, like, an airport. I met Morrissey and was crying for some reason, and he held my face in the mounds of outer-coating (trench coats, scarves) he was wearing as a means of consolement and sang something to me. I don't remember what. It was a lot less ridiculous, saccharine and absurd than it sounds though, honest.

Then I rode away from the airport place, my mother in the driver's seat.

Gay, rite?

No. Lovely.

It really was... I wish I could articulate how totally natural, un-awkward and utterly non-homoerotic it was in my dreams...

I guess it was more like an orphan seeing their biological parent for the first time, assuming they wanted to, anyway (that's the best poor analogy I can muster).

Still, no matter how I try to slice up this creepy pie, it makes me sound like every other mentally unstable Morrissey fanatic... Maybe I am. :(

YO, this is really embarrassing to admit, but I dreamt that I actually DID meet Moz in the blur of days I've spent without a computer (because I smartly punched the lights out of my craptop's LCD screen in a hissy-fit of man-child rage).

It's really pathetic and sappy, but it was in, like, an airport. I met Morrissey and was crying for some reason, and he held my face in the mounds of outer-coating (trench coats, scarves) he was wearing as a means of consolement and sang something to me. I don't remember what. It was a lot less ridiculous, saccharine and absurd than it sounds though, honest.

Then I rode away from the airport place, my mother in the driver's seat.

Gay, rite?

No, that's sweet. It sounds like a great dream. :)

I dreamt I was standing in my own house, getting in my sports car, going to my dream job to make my money for Mrs Davie and the kids.....then I bloody woke up in my old dark smelly bedroom to find i have no house, no job, no kids and no sports car...bloody flaming dreams!!!

I dreamt I was standing in my own house, getting in my sports car, going to my dream job to make my money for Mrs Davie and the kids.....then I bloody woke up in my old dark smelly bedroom to find i have no house, no job, no kids and no sports car...bloody flaming dreams!!!

ou have a Miss Davie though. You're half way there! :p

Last night I had a dream I had a special Xray vision that could detect stains, like when you shine a blacklight over something and you can see where the dog peed? I could do that all the time, except I could tell what the stain was and the origin of the stain, like if it was a drink spilled, I could have a flashback of the drink spilling, or if it was vomit, I could see who vomitted it. So my friend and I, (my friend who is so OCD about cleanliness that in real life she uses bleach wipes to clean her hands) checked into this hotel of a long anticipated vacation and there were stains EVERYWHERE but she couldn't see them. And she was so excited about the room and all I could see were the cum stains and vomit piles and poop smears, and she was sitting in the middle of them all, oblivious. And i didn;t tell her because I didn't want to ruin her vacation since we split the room and were both on a budget.

my dreams here are a bit frightening, more violent than they have been in years but at least they are in English, glorious English
often though, I find myself in WW1, in the trenches(a past life perhaps?) and in the latest one I was choking that incompetent, cowardly, 1st head of the BEF John French* when Nugo(the host family father here) restrained me from finishing him off saying:
"No Robi, no!"

*=Always thought it was bit odd that the first head of the BEF had the last name "French" don't you?

Last night I had a dream where I was highjacked and it involved a mirror and something incredibly long. :straightface:

Can I go now?

A few years back just after my mother had died I had dreams where I had control over myself like in real life. I think it started with me confronting some sort of demon that scared me in a dream. Normally one wakes up or just run away from it in the dream but this time I turned back and faced it and it was the back of my mother in her kitchen but when it turned the face was looking a bit like this:

http://hemmahoshelenaomajken.blogg.se/images/2012/skriet1_89157078_182078787.gif

When my mother had died I realised that what I saw in that dream was in fact my mothers face during those final minutes of her life. Many dreams followed where she called me up on my mobile phone and she was sitting with all the other people in our lives that had passed away and she sounded so happy. As soon as I realised in the dream that she was dead I got this chill and wanted to ask how she could call me and then I could not hear her on the phone anymore but I stayed on and told her how grateful I was that she contacted me to let me know she was ok.

In another dream she laid in her bed and I asked her what death was like and she told me "It's like nothing really". The power of being in control during a dream was unbelievable but it's been years since I was able to do that.

I dreamt I was trying to get home but couldn't remember my address.It was sheer panic and I ended up in tears.

I woke up and sat bolt upright - the type of 'wake up from a nightmare' that you see in films.

My earlier dream description made no sense. I saw two versions of my mother in the kitchen and as I saw the other one I got scared and prepared to run out but got mad and confronted it and it turned around and had that frightful face.

Same dream last night as the night before. I am at the top of a ladder looking into an attic and seeing what few possessions I have, books, comforter, stuff on my desk, knick knacks, my bicycle, packed up and in boxes placed there by my mom so that my life will be more convenient traveling around and living in other peoples houses. It has been decided that I get no creature comforts, that it is my sole job to stay at other's houses and only be available to answer her random questions when she feels compelled to call and ask them.

:( I think the dream addresses how depressing the outlook of my future is.

I just woke from a weird one. :squiffy: I feel like I should preface it by saying two things. First I am a vegetarian, I don't eat any meat. Second that I have a fear of fires. Not a fear so much as an instinctual "Let's get the hell out of here!" that I think was implanted in me as a child when my father, a looky-loo, would see live footage of buildings burning down on the news and GO TO THE FIRE, take me out of bed sleeping to go watch the building burn down. I remember watching a furniture store burn down while sleepy in my pajamas sitting on my dad's shoulders in Pennsylvania. Another time it was a neighbors house I was woken up to watch burn down in the middle of the night.

Okay. So in the dream I was with some friends who dropped me off at an Arby's, then they went away somewhere else. I was sitting in a corner booth eating a roast beef sandwich. I was halfway through the sandwich when I thought, "I shouldn't be doing this, this is meat! What am I doing?" but I continued to finish the sandwich. The Arby's was on a hill in a newer neighborhood. There was nobody else inside the restaurant, it was very calm. But outside it was melee. There was an entire neighborhood of homes, we call them McMansions, completely engulfed in flames. It was like looking out the window and seeing all of these houses on fire:

ES-PelicanHillsHomes5.jpg

People were running around everywhere, the flames were getting closer to Arby's, fire trucks and sirens and chaos. But inside Arby's? Totally calm. Not a care in the world as I ate that sandwich. THen towards the end I thought, "I can't be eating this. Morrissey will sense the meat in my system and not want to kiss me." :o Then I woke up.

I just woke from a weird one. :squiffy: I feel like I should preface it by saying two things. First I am a vegetarian, I don't eat any meat. Second that I have a fear of fires. Not a fear so much as an instinctual "Let's get the hell out of here!" that I think was implanted in me as a child when my father, a looky-loo, would see live footage of buildings burning down on the news and GO TO THE FIRE, take me out of bed sleeping to go watch the building burn down. I remember watching a furniture store burn down while sleepy in my pajamas sitting on my dad's shoulders in Pennsylvania. Another time it was a neighbors house I was woken up to watch burn down in the middle of the night.

Okay. So in the dream I was with some friends who dropped me off at an Arby's, then they went away somewhere else. I was sitting in a corner booth eating a roast beef sandwich. I was halfway through the sandwich when I thought, "I shouldn't be doing this, this is meat! What am I doing?" but I continued to finish the sandwich. The Arby's was on a hill in a newer neighborhood. There was nobody else inside the restaurant, it was very calm. But outside it was melee. There was an entire neighborhood of homes, we call them McMansions, completely engulfed in flames. It was like looking out the window and seeing all of these houses on fire:

People were running around everywhere, the flames were getting closer to Arby's, fire trucks and sirens and chaos. But inside Arby's? Totally calm. Not a care in the world as I ate that sandwich. THen towards the end I thought, "I can't be eating this. Morrissey will sense the meat in my system and not want to kiss me." :o Then I woke up.

Reminds me of a scene from Weeds when the gated community, Agrestic burns down.

Me personally? I don't go to sleep to dream.

I have been fortunate to have a reoccurring sex dream that involves a guy that I see at my AA meetings. The sex is incredible!!!! I keep on thinking I should just introduce myself, but I am afraid he would not live up to my expectations and just ruin the fabulous sex I am having with him. Every time I see him, I blush and giggle....

Wow your father took you to see fires in the middle of the night??? Thats one strange and crazy father!!!

I have been fortunate to have a reoccurring sex dream that involves a guy that I see at my AA meetings. The sex is incredible!!!! I keep on thinking I should just introduce myself, but I am afraid he would not live up to my expectations and just ruin the fabulous sex I am having with him. Every time I see him, I blush and giggle....

That's a hard call. Funny though. :D

Wow your father took you to see fires in the middle of the night??? Thats one strange and crazy father!!!

I have so many stories. :straightface: I was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. And when I was about 4 there was a nuclear disaster in Pennsylvania called Three Mile Island. Maybe not fully understanding the dangers associated with nuclear disasters, my father piled the family INTO THE CAR and drove TO THREE MILE ISLAND, not away from it, TOWARDS IT so we could get a better look. :squiffy: My craziness is probably brain damage from being exposed to leaking radiation in my growing years. Do you know how many car accidents I've been in while NOT wearing a seatbelt?
I seriously should be dead now.

Last night I dreamt that a girl showed me a picture of her around 9 years old holding a baby around 6 months old at a Smiths concert around 1986 in the front row! I didnt know where it was but I think it was in england because she had a british accent. She told me that after that picture was taken a stage invasion started and she got onstage with the baby and hugged Morrissey then after the show she met The Smiths and Morrissey took her baby and held her then gave the baby back to her She said it was the best night of her life I dont remember if the baby was a boy or girl but I think it was a girl. And then she said that there were other kids with there parents at the gig too. I got so jelous then I woke up!!!

Last edited:
It's really pathetic and sappy, but it was in, like, an airport. I met Morrissey and was crying for some reason, and he held my face in the mounds of outer-coating (trench coats, scarves) he was wearing as a means of consolement and sang something to me.

It's weird: I was just trying to picture this scene, and I thought to myself, "I can't imagine Morrissey singing!" as though the whole idea was just too far-fetched.

Back
Top Bottom