Morrissey - Stay As You Are

Do you like listening to "Stay As You Are"??

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • GO AWAYYYY! AGHHHHHHHHH!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
D

DAVIE

Stay As You Are

Imagine the possibilities of this song....if Morrissey needs a new song on his next album. he should definately use it!

Last edited by a moderator:
'Stay As You Are', as is currently leaked, is a fake. No legitimate version has ever surfaced...

shit really??? you mean I have this fake shit on my "Morrissey Unreleased Rare" folder on my computer? who the FECK wrote this AMAZING SONG!!!!

shit really??? you mean I have this fake shit on my "Morrissey Unreleased Rare" folder on my computer?

Yes.

who the FECK wrote this AMAZING SONG!!!!

Since it is nothing more than muffled, intangible vocals over an acoustic guitar playing the same riff over and over for 4 minutes, who knows?

Yes.

Since it is nothing more than muffled, intangible vocals over an acoustic guitar playing the same riff over and over for 4 minutes, who knows?

Oh well, I shall still keep this song on my computer....If only I could hunt down the culprit! Whoever did it, I'm impressed with you and if you wish to join a band called "Tsunami"...give me a pm and I'll hire you ;)

I love this song even as it is.

If it's not legit, then I am kind of happy, because if it was real then I would forever be wondering how amazing it could have been and how the hell did Morrissey decide not to do anything with it.

It's good shit though, haunting stuff. I like the undistinguishable vocals too.

that "song" sucks.

Back
Top Bottom