The Smiths - "Complete" vinyl, deluxe collector's edition box sets released (UK - Oct. 3, 2011)

The Smiths - "Complete" vinyl (limited edition - details) and the deluxe collector's edition (details) box sets are out now in the UK.

The CD box set was released last week on Sep. 26, 2011.
24572_large.jpg
24563_large.jpg
Related items:

Last edited:
It's a shame Morrissey had nothing to do with it but it looks nice anyway. I kind of prefer accumulating records the old fashioned way especially when it comes to The Smiths but nice nonetheless.

Now self-pitying middle-class teenagers can go out and buy this on their way to TopMan. f*** this gay earth. No badges or stickers? I'm
extremely disappointed, and no mention of the exorbitant price or quotes from the former band members (and in particular the person who had the idea of putting artwork on the covers) about how great an idea this is, how this is in now way a money-making idea thought up by some asshole in a suit (not you Morrissey) realising the latest John Lewis advert really will make brainless idiots go out and horde Smiths memorabilia and leave quotes on their twitter (like the abhorrent Joey Barton) and think they're the next John Peel. f*** everything, all the best people in the music industry are either dead or reclusive. Keep dancing around the campfires you f***ing morons.

Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package ! Re-evaluate the songs Double-pack with a photograph Extra Track (and a tacky badge!) And you say: "But all the songs are remastered! So there is a good reason to buy it!"And I say: "Remastered, Resmastered!"

Re: Article: The Smiths - "Complete" vinyl, deluxe collector's edition box sets relea

Now self-pitying middle-class teenagers can go out and buy this on their way to TopMan. f*** this gay earth. No badges or stickers? I'm
extremely disappointed, and no mention of the exorbitant price or quotes from the former band members (and in particular the person who had the idea of putting artwork on the covers) about how great an idea this is, how this is in now way a money-making idea thought up by some asshole in a suit (not you Morrissey) realising the latest John Lewis advert really will make brainless idiots go out and horde Smiths memorabilia and leave quotes on their twitter (like the abhorrent Joey Barton) and think they're the next John Peel. f*** everything, all the best people in the music industry are either dead or reclusive. Keep dancing around the campfires you f***ing morons.
This sounds like some lunatic raving to himself on the the top deck of a bus.

Re: Article: The Smiths - "Complete" vinyl, deluxe collector's edition box sets relea

This sounds like some lunatic raving to himself on the the top deck of a bus.

indeed, but no double decker bus, but the van one way to the psych ward, closed unit

seriously , just for the young [yes it's not cheap] middle class, whose favourite bands always
mentioned The Smiths, this is a way to get all in one...

I meant no*

If you actually had a user name and didn't post anonymously, you could've edited that. :o:p

It is very very bad that the ones involved in The Smiths Complete project did not approach Morrissey at all. I am very disappointed!

Check this! FAME Amsterdam sells the Rhino DeLuxe version for E 240 = E 206 GBPounds...! That s a real bargain, I should say, even when shipping costs are added. Check www.fame.nl

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom