Another Mention of Moz on Kilborn

M

Mozluv

Craig gave a update on the whole Bowie/Morrissey situation.

He said Moz had been sighted at a local watering hole on the sunset strip, and was in the LA times today, under "sightings". Im sure most of us know, which watering hole he was spotted at. C and F.
He also said, that he will get Moz on the show sometime in August, and for the rest of the summer have Tuesdays with Morrissey. =)
He just said the things we already know... He doesnt have a label, manager... and they are still having troubles contacting him.
If Craig is up to date with Moz, I wonder why he isnt mentioning his tour, its public knowledge, after all he said what Bowie was up to lately.

Craig also said that they have contacted Bowie, and he is willing to do the show, when he is in town.

Question

could you school some of us non-west-coasters who are unfamiliar with the LA topography... what does "C and F" stand for, & why is it significant? is this a favorite place for him or others?

--------
> He said Moz had been sighted at a local watering hole on the sunset strip,
> and was in the LA times today, under "sightings". Im sure most
> of us know, which watering hole he was spotted at. C and F.

Re: Question

I'm a brit, living in Britain-land, but I think C & F stands for Cat and Fiddle. A pub popular for those wanting a more homely drinking experience I believe. So I gathered anyway. Oh, I could murder a pint right now...

He also pulled out a picture of Morrissey

I thought that was the best part. He showed the cameras a picture of Morrissey, I believe from the Viva Hate era. Craig's comment was something to the effect of "move over Christian Vale (?)", the night's first guest who is supposed to be some heart-throb or something. The audience seemed pretty excited about the prospects of Moz being on the show which was pretty cool.

Matt

It refers to a bar in Hollywood.
I will e-mail you the name...

Cheers,

LWF

> could you school some of us non-west-coasters who are unfamiliar with the
> LA topography... what does "C and F" stand for, & why is it
> significant? is this a favorite place for him or others?

> --------

> could you school some of us non-west-coasters who are unfamiliar with the
> LA topography... what does "C and F" stand for, & why is it
> significant? is this a favorite place for him or others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, its a pub in Hollywood called The Cat and The Fiddle. Some of us Moz fans out here in LA have spotted him many many times there. Its not a flashy place, just kinda low key, but very nice nonetheless.

Re: Answer

C stands for c***,which you are. F stands for f*** which your mom and I do well. theres your answer dimweed

Ohh.. Mr. Improper be nice luvvie... for me =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C stands for c***,which you are. F stands for f*** which your mom and I do
> well. theres your answer dimweed

Ok,only because your a hottie.

Back
Top Bottom