The TMI Thread

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
So I'm battling this bronchitis business. (I went to the doctor if anyone read that other thread, now it's just wait.) So a few minutes after dozing off to sleep I wake up having a total coughing fit. I don't generate a lot of mucus, it's like the infection is too deep to cough it up, but when I get coughing, I absolutely can't stop. I've tried meditating and different posture, nothing helps. So a tiny piece of mucus gets caught on whatever thing causes my gag reflex and I get up and cough my way into the bathroom where I proceed to vomit profusely. I'm not nauseaus at all, I just get can't stop the coughing and vomiting. Then I begin to choke and I'm thinking "This is where I die. In my underwear on the bathroom floor of somebody else's house while their pets watch anxiously choking on my own vomit. And I'm not even drunk. Fantastic." So it all eases up and I manage to stop choking and puking and the weird thing is, it's like the acid from the puke burned off whatever was causing the coughing fit. But now my problem is, did I vomit up the Robitussin I took before bed. Just to be safe I took another dose, but shit!

I'm so tired. I need sanctuary. And a lung transplant. :D

I have a son with cystic fibrosis, and he really and truly will die that way, probably by his mid 30s.

Get well soon.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Aww! The bald head, the droopy eyes, the horrible fashion-sense, the dependence on electronics for a life...just like his Dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going too far.

'pics or it didn't happen'?!? really?! :|

that is truly awful and i'm sorry, but you should delete that picture. i'm not trying to be insensitive, but you shouldn't be posting pictures of him like that on the internet.

As I understand it the prognosis for CF is improving all the time - hopefully the little fella will grow to be a big fella - and a champion at Wii Kart :)

Hopefully nothappynotsad feels very, very small at this point.

Dave

As I understand it the prognosis for CF is improving all the time - hopefully the little fella will grow to be a big fella - and a champion at Wii Kart :)

That's a very sweet comment in the midst of all this shit, Dave2006. You're a good man.

Would you like a blue ribbon for your accomplishment?

Oh, f*** off. You're an unfunny, sad, lonely little keyboard warrior who thinks chatting online to *gasp* a real girl constitutes a relationship. You come on here, spouting your nonsense views about everything, like anyone gives a f***. If you're so funny and witty and sharp and insightful, leave the house once in a while and share your gifts with the real world. Or continue to log on here 18 hours a day, showing us all how smart you are. You deluded creep.

Anything you say on this site that you love some much (while pretending not to) from now on will mean nothing because you thought it was morally acceptable to mock a child with a disease. Might be time to change the username. How about !Vulva Hate! to represent your hatefulness and c***iness?

But I do appreciate the support from all of you. Thanks, guys.

Ummmmm, I think we're supporting your kid who is kind of a defenseless posterchild for your personal battle. You're not exactly the victim.

Ummmmmm, no shit.

I have no "posterchild" for any personal battle. You were bitching about a f***ing cough, and I put things into perspective for you. Then Lindsey made smart-assed comment about proving I had a sick kid, so I put a picture up. I didn't ask for sympathy, I stated facts about his condition. Then someone made fun of my son because of a personal gripe with me over calling them out in a totally unrelated thread.

Lots of people unexpectedly showed up to call him an asshole for doing so. I never took it as some massive collective hug meant for me, personally.

When someone shows support for your kid who is ill, even inasmuch as taking to task some cumstain who made a shitty comment about a terminal illness, you thank them for their support.

Is that particularly difficult for you to grasp?

I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you posted that picture. You're so f***ing manipulative and sick.

Ummmmmm, no shit.

I have no "posterchild" for any personal battle. You were bitching about a f***ing cough, and I put things into perspective for you.

You had the choice to not call Lindsey's bluff and drag your sick child into it. You had the choice not to "put into perspective" my gripe about being sick. It seems like you're the only one around here allowed to have a problem and it's your calling to call people out on everything you don't have, love, health, whatever. You can be rational and sound post after edited post, but at the end of the day you're as guilty of creating this mess as the people you're bickering with. I feel bad that you have a sick child, I really do. The thankless burden and empathy you feel for his suffering must be exhausting, I get that. I want to let you cry and vent and tell you it's okay not to be the tough guy and give you a hug. But don't go dragging his frail image into it, that crosses the line somewhere with me. And don't talk about death while he's still alive and kicking and playing his video game on the sofa. All he knows is life, he doesn't care about your battles. He just wants to play and be as normal as possible.

You're a basically likeable person, and I enjoy the bulk of your posts. But please, please...spare me the lecture. Don't talk to me about how I should handle things. Like I said, I'm doing just fine. My life has ups and downs. I've been through a lot of shit, so has he, so has his mother, but none of this is, in any kind of detail, your business or anyone else's business here but my own. Which, amazingly, is why I either omit any mention of it or greatly skew any significant window into my personal affairs. I'm not interested in airing a copious amount of personal shit.

Someone asked to see a picture to go along with a claim I had made. I put the picture up. My son, his condition, and myself then became the target of attack by a very, very sad little excuse for a human being who has a personal grudge against me that apparently knows no bounds. Several regular posters then voiced their opinion as to the grossness of his comments. At no time did I solicit pity. Several of those posters, I'm sure, couldn't give two f***s whether I got hit by a train tomorrow. But at least they had the decency to tell a hateful, bitter little loser that he was totally, grotesquely out of hand. I appreciated that...not because I saw it as an act of allegiance with me personally, but because it renewed my hope that at least some people still bear a trace of decency.

That's simply all there is to it.

And please...don't tell me about my son. You really have no idea.

I have nothing more to say on the subject.

You made it my business when you posted his photo in an attempt to have your little battle with "the liars" you hate so much. Ever do crossword puzzles? Ever think TWO f***ing steps ahead of a decision in order to reach an answer? You delivered your child to the trolls, served him up on a platter. You know who you're dealing with, you know they are dangerous, you've posted long missives about it before. Why would you expect them to do otherwise? That's because you baited them with your kid. Who loses in the end? Do you think VivaHate gives a f*** or me or platypus or any other poster here what battles you when? No. But you're kids image is now in their hard drive forever. But you win, baby, you win.

f*** you.

You're supposed to protect that kid, not use his innocent compromised image to fight your battles. Father of the God-Damned Year.

Back
Top Bottom