MOZ in Chicago - Whos going?

OMG Did anyone else feel so icky going inside this venue! I thought I was going to get mugged when my driver dropped me off!

Also, I saw that tall hunk of mexican sexiness in the front again! Who IS he? :D

OMG Did anyone else feel so icky going inside this venue! I thought I was going to get mugged when my driver dropped me off!

Also, I saw that tall hunk of mexican sexiness in the front again! Who IS he? :D

Did you buy a Gucci gag? I mean bag?

'scuse me. Did I do anything to you? Or are you just jeeeeellizzzz LOL

maybe you need to get laid, yea? when's the last time, sweetiecakes?

Five years? Maybe more. I fully support that idea, btw. But only one sword can enter this stone.

GAWD I'm in a bad mood. WTH!

Do you really want to know what I call him? :o Maisey. Like the mouse.

See? Here's a photo of him.

m129.jpg

(Don't make fun of me. :o)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen any auido or videos for Scandinavia from the Chicago show? I thought it was the best song of the night.

I wish he would bring back Art-Hounds. Aside from that line about a fat aunt mabel, it was by far my favorite og the new songs.

Has anyone seen any auido or videos for Scandinavia from the Chicago show? I thought it was the best song of the night.

I wish he would bring back Art-Hounds. Aside from that line about a fat aunt mabel, it was by far my favorite og the new songs.

thanks for bringing this back to the actual topic. f***ing solow. chirst.

anyways, the chicago show was my first time hearing the new songs... i was sorta into 'people are the same...'

Tags
chicago congress morrissey
Back
Top Bottom