Moz is not repressed, even if remarkably dressed! He is queer!

F

Fox in the Snow

Just some of my Golden Oldies from 2001, which I published here at mozsolo under my old expired nick... AFKA Bean... oh, it was an century ago, Speed of Life is so fact here at WeHo... LOL

Again, it is about Mozzer sex orientation... Again, this piece of mine is kind of on the silly side, but, I hope, mildly entertaining...
I'm answering a certain Mozboard miserablist 'Sunbather'... Enjoy...

/Repost Starts/

Hey, Sunbather, again we disagree here 100%!
I think Moz is 100% gay and proud... and everybody knows that... The only thing, you-know-who doesn't like the word "gay" or "homosexual", he prefers to use more universalist terms... like in ancient Greece and Rome people were assumed to be bi-sexual by default...

Some quotes from you-know-who:

"I want to be pinned to everybody's wall" (Editor: including boys..., he is for sure is on mine'... about dozens of pictures... It makes my boyfriend livid with jealosy..)

"Naked males should be splashed around the Co-op, you know!"
(Editor: even Big Bird would realize by now, the boy is as queer as french horn... LOL)

"I am ready for that fiery furnace... there's not enough room in heaven for everyone"
(Editor: Dear Moz, could we share the same bath shower unit in hell..? Sorry for being a naughty boy... LOL There is a place in hell for You, dear Mozzer, and your friends... LOL )

"I am human and I want to be loved..."
(Editor: Not like he is sayin': I'm za man, and I need some hot babes)

"I'm not ready to go home... yet"
(Editor: homeboy = homoboy)

Journalist is asking Moz whether he is 'gay' or 'heterosexual'. Moz, with trademark gay man sensitivity replies:

"I think even to recognize those terms is to demand sexual segregation" (*)

(Editor: So he is queer, but does not like the "homo" word... Maybe he finds it vulgar... Definitely He does not want to be pidgeonholed as a "fey gay singer", the same way as Ashcroft or Lou Reed or Michael Stipe didn't want to be labeled and classified as some kind of butterflies... Here I both agree and mildly disagree with Him... Gay, queer, fag (only if used by another queer man!), homo, homeboy, "Tom Cruiser" (popular, even if a 2-bit joke at Hillcrest, San Diego) sounds loud and proud to me... However I would hate to be classified as a "gay publicist". I want to have both gay and straight readers in my boat! Chaikovsky and Tennessee and Noel Coward were universalist at their appeal, and so is Moz... I would only wish to have 1% of His Heavenly talent, but it would be too much to ask...)

"I'd like to drop my trousers to the Queen" (*)
(Editor: this wordplay oh so very Mozzer-ish.. If you don't understand it, you have no business to be at this site, but I'm sure everybody does...)

ALL HIS LYRICS screams "I'm gay"...

When they killed Matthew Sheppard, I thought about song 'Yes, I'm Blind':

"Good Christians, they wonna kill you and your life is not even begun...
EVIL PEOPLE PROSPER OVER THE LIKES OF YOU AND ME"

Thanks, dear Moz, for the most courageous pro-Gay lyrics at the whole wide world!!!

He declares himself truly and proudly, yet He dislikes the H(Editor: -omo)-word, He wants to play this coy insiders game.. which is both smart, entertaining and yet irritating for some more serious-minded gay activists... His lovers Jake Walters and Mike (this happy shining bald guy from Athens Georgia, shish shish shish...) Stipe are well-known to the public, and there where many more... Lyrics... well you know them by the heart, I'm sure, for me to quote them for you 1000th time would be an insult to your intelligence (This Charming Man, Handsome Devil, MAUDLIN STREET.. + about dozen other songs)

So why then you [Sunbather - Fox] dare to compare out of the closet Moz with some closeted hard-drinking Carry On star [Hawtrey - Fox]... Of course, it was much harder to be out 40 years ago, then it is now; however Moz is proud and out, he is not repressed, even if he is always remarkably dressed!!!

P.S. Oh, dear grandma, sorry for misspellings, spank me now... :)

P.P.S. quotes are from the book "Landscapes of the Mind" by David Bret.. and Johnny Rogan "M&M the severed Alliance" (* - are quotes from Johnny Rogan)

Re: Why is this such an issue to you? Anything you'd like to tell us?

Why the f*** (lol) are your posts (lol) always filled with lol's? You f***ing hyena...get odd jobbed

It's annoying and completely stupid, GOD!!!

Lol..lol...laugh at this sweet tits, you're the type that acts cutesy and bubbly for a reason...lack of personality (lol) (lol)..eeeeeeeeghh, cannot even type it...

Lolololololololol
LMAO
RALMAO

anything else I forget..oh yeah,
STFUYSSAGFFYITNDFY...

Shut the f*** up you stupid slut and go fistf*** yourself into the next dimension f***ing yeti!

"Good Christians, they wonna kill you and your life is not even begun...
EVIL PEOPLE PROSPER OVER THE LIKES OF YOU AND ME"

Thanks, dear Moz, for the most courageous pro-Gay lyrics at the whole wide world!!!

Don't you realise that those words were directed towards a lamb and were more to do with vegetarianism and the anti-Christian running through the entire song than they were pro-Gay. I hope to God that "Fox in the Snow" is an ironic joke by someone with far too much time no their hands.

Moz is not a cow or a chicken...

> "Good Christians, they wonna kill you and your life is not even
> begun...
> EVIL PEOPLE PROSPER OVER THE LIKES OF YOU AND ME"

> Thanks, dear Moz, for the most courageous pro-Gay lyrics at the whole wide
> world!!!

> Don't you realise that those words were directed towards a lamb and were
> more to do with vegetarianism and the anti-Christian running through the
> entire song than they were pro-Gay. I hope to God that "Fox in the
> Snow" is an ironic joke by someone with far too much time no their
> hands.
How I choose to spend my summer vacation time is my f***ing business, my friend. I'm tired of Venice Beach Sun and sea, and I want to blah, blah, blah a little. Is it a crime...? Like Howard Stern, I would ask people who do not like me or my messages to please skip them... Now, back to BIZNIZ...

Sorry, but what would you make outta the phrase "EVIL PEOPLE PROSPER OVER THE LIKES OF YOU AND ME". Is Moz liking himself to a cow or a chicken...??? LOL Ridiculous... I still insist that my interpretation makes more sense then yours. Ciao... my straight friend... LOL

Greasetea, you are very profound thinker... Are you an Yale PhD...? LOL=Laughing Out Loud.

no shit princess, ever hear of sarcasm? Fox in the Snow = Moron Bitch

Yea, you've proved it. Now what?

I always thought now my heart is full was a bit of an coming out, myself..

Re: Why the f*** (lol) are your posts (lol) always filled with lol's? You f***ing hyena...get odd jo

> It's annoying and completely stupid, GOD!!!
for once you said something I agree with 100%

LWF

> Lol..lol...laugh at this sweet tits, you're the type that acts cutesy and
> bubbly for a reason...lack of personality (lol) (lol)..eeeeeeeeghh, cannot
> even type it...

> Lolololololololol
> LMAO
> RALMAO

> anything else I forget..oh yeah,
> STFUYSSAGFFYITNDFY...

> Shut the f*** up you stupid slut and go fistf*** yourself into the next
> dimension f***ing yeti!

Re: fox in the snow never learns

>Sorry, but what would you make outta the phrase "EVIL PEOPLE PROSPER OVER THE >LIKES OF YOU AND ME". Is Moz liking himself to a cow or a chicken...??? LOL >Ridiculous... I still insist that my interpretation makes more sense then yours. >Ciao... my straight friend... LOL

I would not put it past Morrissey to liken himself to a cow or a chicken and you should really know better than to joke about such things. On this occaision, however, I think that the line you quoted is aimed at "loves young dream", whose gender and indeed species are unspecified. The lamb is introduced later.

> Hey, Sunbather, again we disagree here 100%!
> I think Moz is 100% gay and proud... and everybody knows that... The only
> thing, you-know-who doesn't like the word "gay" or
> "homosexual", he prefers to use more universalist terms... like
> in ancient Greece and Rome people were assumed to be bi-sexual by
> default...

i think the real percentage is slightly lower than that.

"i can have both'"

both of what?

Re: Morrissey is a catholic repressed gay man. However, I don't have the right to judge.

> i think the real percentage is slightly lower than that.

> "i can have both'"

> both of what?
Both of Jake Walters and Mike Stipe, o Suzanne! :)

fox in the snow learns how childish and humorless some people are

> I would not put it past Morrissey to liken himself to a cow or a chicken
> and you should really know better than to joke about such things. On this
> occaision, however, I think that the line you quoted is aimed at
> "loves young dream", whose gender and indeed species are
> unspecified. The lamb is introduced later.
...and uptight humorless Mozfan Stretford, cooked with red cabbage and hot baked potatoes, who can not accept his hero sexuality, is introduced after the lamb... and before the custard pie... LMAO

Re: fox in the snow learns how childish and humorless some people are

LMAO...

LOL...

LOL!!!

God, someone kill this c***! I swear your boyfriend wishes to strangle you or at the very least "hate-f***" you until you cry for mom

..LOL?!

This girl is in need of a good donkey punch.

The same merry wishes for you, my little wide-eyed friend

Re: fox in the snow is too stupid to ever understand

sigh...

Don't worry, the reason you think I'm humourless is because you're American. Rest assurred, I am trying.

> ...and uptight humorless Mozfan Stretford, cooked with red cabbage and hot
> baked potatoes, who can not accept his hero sexuality, is introduced after
> the lamb... and before the custard pie... LMAO

Re: fox in the snow learns how childish and humorless some people are

So (LOL) mnium (LOL) is still very gay (LOL LOL) about his LOL er LOVE?

LOL LOL.

Morrissey is an ex- Catholic liberated queer man. I have proof.