Collection of 5 Morrissey Posters For Sale

• Thread starter sorrow of stamford bridge
  • Start date
S

sorrow of stamford bridge

Hi All,

Me again, flogging my once valued Morrissey possessions on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120772937106

This collection includes a huge "Beethoven Is Deaf" poster, and 4 immaculate 30 * 20s, including one from the "Oye Esteban" tour with a small mexican flag painted on his cheek...had forgotten about that one.

[Still can't find my bright orange Battersea '97 poster, but when I do, that will be up for grabs too]

Cheers
Sorrow

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I sold one of the Oye Esteban posters on ebay a couple of years ago for £20. Had quite a lot of interest at the time. It was mint though.

First a couple of tips. I am just throwing this out there to help you since we do not compete in the same market.

• Better pictures- you say that the Beethoven is Deaf poster has holes and is not mint. Why not take a few extra photos of the corners and post them in the listing to show prospective buyers what you mean.
  • Shipping - how will you be shipping the posters to the winning bidder? State what you are going to do. I assume that you will be sending them rolled in an insustrial strength architect plans tube or a standard poster tube. However this is not always the case and people like to be reassured. I once won a vintage Star Wars figure mint on a near mint card. The dopey seller put it in a bubble envelope. When I received the card it was bend and damaged. (Yes I got my money back after filing a claim with paypal.)
  • What is the condition of the home in which you live?. I am able to post that I live in a non smoking, pet free, air conditioned home. This means that my items do carry pet dander, do not smell of cigarette smoke and are stored in a temperate environment. This means that the paper quality is not brittle nor is it faded and does carry a musty or dingy scent to it. Paper absorbs and if you are in a smokey environment you will smell smoke. I can pick up a comic book and just by looking at it or smelling it tell you where it was stored because of this. (For those that want to know- musty is non air conditioned basement type of setting. Browning or dark cream to at the worst brittle pages slight burnt smell is usually at attic.)
  • You may want to consider breaking up your own auction. List the posters separately. Whatever doesn't sell is what you would throw together in a discounted lot.

Hope this helps.

I am wrapping up a limited item that was released in July for $50. It just sold on eBay on a well above average price at $199. It is all in the description.

Hi All,

Me again, flogging my once valued Morrissey possessions on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120772937106

This collection includes a huge "Beethoven Is Deaf" poster, and 4 immaculate 30 * 20s, including one from the "Oye Esteban" tour with a small mexican flag painted on his cheek...had forgotten about that one.

[Still can't find my bright orange Battersea '97 poster, but when I do, that will be up for grabs too]

Cheers
Sorrow

If you hadn't limited it to UK buyers only, I would have paid for these already...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom