Morrissey/Smiths House Party....needs a date....

E

elizabeth-mary

Hello. No, I don't need/want a date.(actually, it would be nice for some fun company from job stress, right about now, someone to actually converse with would help too)I wouldn't be THAT desparate to post. I am just wondering what is a good time/date/location to host that party I told everyone about earlier. I live in NJ so, since I am the hostess, I would like it to be somewhat local. I think Philadelphia, in a club or in the daytime in 1 of the parks is an ideal. What does everyone think? I don't want to have it in the winter. I like the autumn. Please, if you are willing to come, help or give an ideal, please, let me know. I am serious about it. Tx. in advance.

I am just wondering what is a good¿ time/date/location to host that party I told everyone about¿ earlier. I live in NJ so, since I am the hostess, I would like¿ it to be somewhat local. I think Philadelphia, in a club or in¿ the daytime in 1 of the parks is an ideal. What does everyone¿ think? I don't want to have it in the winter. I like the autumn.¿ Please, if you are willing to come, help or give an ideal,¿ please, let me know. I am serious about it. Tx. in advance.

How about nighttime, in a park? Philly's a bit far (as I'm in CT), but heck, I'll go! Make it anytime, except for Oct 9-10. ;)

I'm also from CT. If it must be in Philly, I'll try to make it. Avoiding Oct 9-10th is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom