Brixton Academy gig! Moz fans from Southampton!

southpawlord

Hello guys!!!:thumb:

I would love to meet again those marvellous fans from Southampton that i´ve met before Moz came to the stage at the brixton academy gig, last sunday. We were right at the fifth rank in the center, near the stage...:straightface:

At the second song (irish blood) in the middle of the confusion, i went back and lost them from view...

I hope that everything´s okay with all of them and that nothing bad occurred in that night, after the gig, because there where troubles with riots in that zone...:cool:

Cheers :thumb:

Last edited:
Were you that sleazy guy hitting on those to little 16 year olds? I think they were from Southampton and you seemed to be quite a lot older than them.....

What do you mean "sleazy guy" ???? :lbf: And i don´t think they weren´t 16 :) Of course i´m not the person you´ve mentioned! If i were hitting them, i wouldn´t come here looking for them! :D

Last edited:
What do you mean "sleazy guy" ???? :lbf: And i don´t think they weren´t 16 :) Of course i´m not the person you´ve mentioned! If i were hitting them, i wouldn´t come here looking for them! :D

I mean sleazy as in sleazy 36 year old guy hitting on two 16 year olds....

Hitting on two year olds???? Of course not!!!!

Tags
brixton academy london shouthampton
Back
Top Bottom