Lack of Action on Offensive Posts

Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

Well Sparkleboy since you are quite happy to use an incredibly offensive and sexist insult for Kewpie, it's not suprising to find you have neither the sensitivity or intelligence to understand the dangers of homophobia.
On another point, what do you find so offensive about Kewpie? I havn't seen any posts by her that cause me any problems. Maybe it's a case of protesting too much. Maybe you are in love? Or perhaps just unhappy

First of all, I do not happen to find the word "c***" offensive or sexist - that is a matter of opinion. second, I understand quite well the dangers of homophobia. You know nothing about me, my politics, my sexual "preferences," or my experiences, so who the hell are you to decide whether I am sensitive or intelligent? Oh yeah, you're nobody to me.

You haven't seen any posts that cause you problems? Again, this is a matter of opinion - and you are free to feel that way. Obviously, you aren't sensitive or intelligent enough to understand how annoying c***ie's posts can be to other M-S members. (Sorry if I wasn't sensitive or intelligent enough to come up with a different abbreviation for this site. I probably offended all the M-S members who have MS).

I am in love - with !Viva-Hate! and crystalgeezer and would die for them both.

First of all, I do not happen to find the word "c***" offensive or sexist - that is a matter of opinion. second, I understand quite well the dangers of homophobia. You know nothing about me, my politics, my sexual "preferences," or my experiences, so who the hell are you to decide whether I am sensitive or intelligent? Oh yeah, you're nobody to me.

You haven't seen any posts that cause you problems? Again, this is a matter of opinion - and you are free to feel that way. Obviously, you aren't sensitive or intelligent enough to understand how annoying c***ie's posts can be to other M-S members. (Sorry if I wasn't sensitive or intelligent enough to come up with a different abbreviation for this site. I probably offended all the M-S members who have MS).

I am in love - with !Viva-Hate! and crystalgeezer and would die for them both.
Hey Sparkleboy, I'm having a slow day at work so I thought I'd have some sport and wind up the tightest arse on the site (also the least sensitive and intelligent). Thanks for coming through.
By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?

Hey Sparkleboy, I'm having a slow day at work so I thought I'd have some sport and wind up the tightest arse on the site (also the least sensitive and intelligent). Thanks for coming through.
By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?

Well, considering I find this site laughable and take absolutely nothing here seriously, "wound up" is certainly an overstatement! And I am sure there are plenty of females that find "c***" offensive. I do not. OK, I am going outside to bash in some homo heads! Viva swordfights!

Well, considering I find this site laughable and take absolutely nothing here seriously, "wound up" is certainly an overstatement! And I am sure there are plenty of females that find "c***" offensive. I do not. OK, I am going outside to bash in some homo heads! Viva swordfights!
I repeat "By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?"
You clearly take this site very seriously. Why keep providing me with the sport of conversing with a redneck?

You are a silly little peter, Peterb! No, I will not bother to ask any c***S whether they are offended by c*** because I don't give a shit! As for being a redneck - that term is offensive to certain people. Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

whos_awesome_puppy_RE_what_animal_would_you_be-s600x480-124248-580.jpg

You are a silly little peter, Peterb! No, I will not bother to ask any c***S whether they are offended by c*** because I don't give a shit! As for being a redneck - that term is offensive to certain people. Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

View attachment 12358
Thanks for the entertainment this afternoon Sparkleboy. You know, I often wonder, when I read these ghastly posts by people like yourself, can you be as unlikable as you appear? I mean, if I met you over a coffee would you be as offensively obnoxious as you are on line? Or are you a nice kid? Who knows? I'd like to think so, after all, you do like Morrissey.

Originally Posted by Kewpie
Some of you might have noticed, a particular user is following me all over the forums like goldfish dung.
Hey Kewpie, are you referring to Sparkleboy?

Dear Mr Ollocks,
That quote was about JukeBox Jury, and was made months ago. But something tells me you knew that already. Just one of many internet losers looking to start a fight.
IM_ALAN_PARTRIDGE-00hr24min37sec(1).jpg

Dear Mr Ollocks,
That quote was about JukeBox Jury, and was made months ago. But something tells me you knew that already. Just one of many internet losers looking to start a fight.
View attachment 12359
Dear Mrs Ollocks, no really, I saw that Sparkleboy was being rather unpleasant in addressing Kewpie and I have complained to him about it. But yes, I was bored yesterday and wanted to start a fight. As for being a loser, well I'm not the one to judge, although neither are you!

Was he murdered because he was gay? Or he was gay and he was murdered?

Or, lets try to think outside the box here...maybe he was gay because he was murdered?

I repeat "By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?"

Peterb, as a fully fledged member of the female gender and owner of all appropriate body parts that come along with circumstance, I do not find the word 'c***' offensive. I often use it. It really is quite useful. I am a follower of the school that say the word should be reclaimed and not said in hushed tones.

I'd genuinely like to know what it is about the word that you think so offensive? Why is it the worst word to call a woman?

Peterb, as a fully fledged member of the female gender and owner of all appropriate body parts that come along with circumstance, I do not find the word 'c***' offensive. I often use it. It really is quite useful. I am a follower of the school that say the word should be reclaimed and not said in hushed tones.

I'd genuinely like to know what it is about the word that you think so offensive? Why is it the worst word to call a woman?

You shouldn't even need to "reclaim the word" - it's just a word. c***. Quim. Spunky chinky bollocks gay bashing arsehole sucking dirty queer little smelly f***ing c***. All just words, or a very good nickname.
Anyone who can get offended by a word needs to grow the f*** up.

You shouldn't even need to "reclaim the word" - it's just a word. c***. Quim. Spunky chinky bollocks gay bashing arsehole sucking dirty queer little smelly f***ing c***. All just words, or a very good nickname.

I agree, there shouldn't be the need and yet the need persists.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree, there shouldn't be the need and yet the need persists.

Indeed. If c*** is not allowed, then why is dick? (A slogan I have daubed on my bedroom door, as it happens)

Last edited by a moderator:

All women are c***s. Discuss

Hi Iona Mink, Maybe it's a Brit thing. Are you based in the States? All I know is if I used the word with my females friends I'd be well told off.

Hey Deathdisco, no need to get so uppity about it. Look, you're right it is just a word but language is very powerful, and from my perspective, this word contains a lot of hate. It's not for me to tell women to be offended or threatened but in the context that I grew up in, it is a horrible sexist word and my avoidance of the word is out of respect of the wishes of those around me. You certainly will not hear it on telly or the radio (in the UK atleast).

Back
Top Bottom