Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Lack of Action on Offensive Posts

  1. #21
    worships Johnny Thunders SparkleBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    Well Sparkleboy since you are quite happy to use an incredibly offensive and sexist insult for Kewpie, it's not suprising to find you have neither the sensitivity or intelligence to understand the dangers of homophobia.
    On another point, what do you find so offensive about Kewpie? I havn't seen any posts by her that cause me any problems. Maybe it's a case of protesting too much. Maybe you are in love? Or perhaps just unhappy
    First of all, I do not happen to find the word "cunt" offensive or sexist - that is a matter of opinion. second, I understand quite well the dangers of homophobia. You know nothing about me, my politics, my sexual "preferences," or my experiences, so who the hell are you to decide whether I am sensitive or intelligent? Oh yeah, you're nobody to me.

    You haven't seen any posts that cause you problems? Again, this is a matter of opinion - and you are free to feel that way. Obviously, you aren't sensitive or intelligent enough to understand how annoying cuntie's posts can be to other M-S members. (Sorry if I wasn't sensitive or intelligent enough to come up with a different abbreviation for this site. I probably offended all the M-S members who have MS).

    I am in love - with !Viva-Hate! and crystalgeezer and would die for them both.

    0 Not allowed!
    This site is a complete piece of crap. Why do I keep coming back? I'm related to GG Allin - I make shit, I see shit, I eat shit.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 24

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleBoy View Post
    First of all, I do not happen to find the word "cunt" offensive or sexist - that is a matter of opinion. second, I understand quite well the dangers of homophobia. You know nothing about me, my politics, my sexual "preferences," or my experiences, so who the hell are you to decide whether I am sensitive or intelligent? Oh yeah, you're nobody to me.

    You haven't seen any posts that cause you problems? Again, this is a matter of opinion - and you are free to feel that way. Obviously, you aren't sensitive or intelligent enough to understand how annoying cuntie's posts can be to other M-S members. (Sorry if I wasn't sensitive or intelligent enough to come up with a different abbreviation for this site. I probably offended all the M-S members who have MS).

    I am in love - with !Viva-Hate! and crystalgeezer and would die for them both.
    Hey Sparkleboy, I'm having a slow day at work so I thought I'd have some sport and wind up the tightest arse on the site (also the least sensitive and intelligent). Thanks for coming through.
    By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #23
    worships Johnny Thunders SparkleBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    Hey Sparkleboy, I'm having a slow day at work so I thought I'd have some sport and wind up the tightest arse on the site (also the least sensitive and intelligent). Thanks for coming through.
    By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?
    Well, considering I find this site laughable and take absolutely nothing here seriously, "wound up" is certainly an overstatement! And I am sure there are plenty of females that find "CUNT" offensive. I do not. OK, I am going outside to bash in some homo heads! Viva swordfights!

    0 Not allowed!
    This site is a complete piece of crap. Why do I keep coming back? I'm related to GG Allin - I make shit, I see shit, I eat shit.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 24

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleBoy View Post
    Well, considering I find this site laughable and take absolutely nothing here seriously, "wound up" is certainly an overstatement! And I am sure there are plenty of females that find "CUNT" offensive. I do not. OK, I am going outside to bash in some homo heads! Viva swordfights!
    I repeat "By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?"
    You clearly take this site very seriously. Why keep providing me with the sport of conversing with a redneck?

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #25
    worships Johnny Thunders SparkleBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Lack of Action on Offensive Posts

    You are a silly little peter, Peterb! No, I will not bother to ask any CUNTS whether they are offended by CUNT because I don't give a shit! As for being a redneck - that term is offensive to certain people. Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

    whos_awesome_puppy_RE_what_animal_would_you_be-s600x480-124248-580.jpg

    0 Not allowed!
    This site is a complete piece of crap. Why do I keep coming back? I'm related to GG Allin - I make shit, I see shit, I eat shit.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 24

    Default Re: Lack of Action on Offensive Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleBoy View Post
    You are a silly little peter, Peterb! No, I will not bother to ask any CUNTS whether they are offended by CUNT because I don't give a shit! As for being a redneck - that term is offensive to certain people. Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle.

    whos_awesome_puppy_RE_what_animal_would_you_be-s600x480-124248-580.jpg
    Thanks for the entertainment this afternoon Sparkleboy. You know, I often wonder, when I read these ghastly posts by people like yourself, can you be as unlikable as you appear? I mean, if I met you over a coffee would you be as offensively obnoxious as you are on line? Or are you a nice kid? Who knows? I'd like to think so, after all, you do like Morrissey.

    0 Not allowed!

  7. #27

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    Originally Posted by Kewpie
    Some of you might have noticed, a particular user is following me all over the forums like goldfish dung.
    Hey Kewpie, are you referring to Sparkleboy?
    Dear Mr Ollocks,
    That quote was about JukeBox Jury, and was made months ago. But something tells me you knew that already. Just one of many internet losers looking to start a fight.
    IM_ALAN_PARTRIDGE-00hr24min37sec(1).jpg

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 24

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Disco View Post
    Dear Mr Ollocks,
    That quote was about JukeBox Jury, and was made months ago. But something tells me you knew that already. Just one of many internet losers looking to start a fight.
    IM_ALAN_PARTRIDGE-00hr24min37sec(1).jpg
    Dear Mrs Ollocks, no really, I saw that Sparkleboy was being rather unpleasant in addressing Kewpie and I have complained to him about it. But yes, I was bored yesterday and wanted to start a fight. As for being a loser, well I'm not the one to judge, although neither are you!

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #29
    retired !Viva Hate!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 434
    Given: 132

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Media Whore View Post
    Was he murdered because he was gay? Or he was gay and he was murdered?
    Or, lets try to think outside the box here...maybe he was gay because he was murdered?

    0 Not allowed!
    if it bleeds, we can kill it...

  10. #30
    Despitemybetterjudgement Iona Mink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,430
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    I repeat "By the the way have you tried asking any females if CXXX is offensive?"
    Peterb, as a fully fledged member of the female gender and owner of all appropriate body parts that come along with circumstance, I do not find the word 'cunt' offensive. I often use it. It really is quite useful. I am a follower of the school that say the word should be reclaimed and not said in hushed tones.

    I'd genuinely like to know what it is about the word that you think so offensive? Why is it the worst word to call a woman?

    0 Not allowed!

  11. #31

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Iona Mink View Post
    Peterb, as a fully fledged member of the female gender and owner of all appropriate body parts that come along with circumstance, I do not find the word 'cunt' offensive. I often use it. It really is quite useful. I am a follower of the school that say the word should be reclaimed and not said in hushed tones.

    I'd genuinely like to know what it is about the word that you think so offensive? Why is it the worst word to call a woman?
    You shouldn't even need to "reclaim the word" - it's just a word. Cunt. Quim. Spunky chinky bollocks gay bashing arsehole sucking dirty queer little smelly fucking cunt. All just words, or a very good nickname.
    Anyone who can get offended by a word needs to grow the fuck up.

    0 Not allowed!

  12. #32
    Despitemybetterjudgement Iona Mink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,430
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Disco View Post
    You shouldn't even need to "reclaim the word" - it's just a word. Cunt. Quim. Spunky chinky bollocks gay bashing arsehole sucking dirty queer little smelly fucking cunt. All just words, or a very good nickname.
    Anyone who can get offended by a word needs to grow the fuck up.
    I agree, there shouldn't be the need and yet the need persists.


    0 Not allowed!

  13. #33

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Iona Mink View Post
    I agree, there shouldn't be the need and yet the need persists.

    Indeed. If cunt is not allowed, then why is dick? (A slogan I have daubed on my bedroom door, as it happens)

    0 Not allowed!

  14. #34
    a bit fond
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,188
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Disco View Post
    Indeed. If cunt is not allowed, then why is dick? (A slogan I have daubed on my bedroom door, as it happens)
    stick a wink on the end

    0 Not allowed!

  15. #35
    Senior Member Bluebirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Up where we belong
    Posts
    4,034
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 3

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Iona Mink View Post
    Peterb, as a fully fledged member of the female gender and owner of all appropriate body parts that come along with circumstance, I do not find the word 'cunt' offensive. I often use it. It really is quite useful. I am a follower of the school that say the word should be reclaimed and not said in hushed tones.

    I'd genuinely like to know what it is about the word that you think so offensive? Why is it the worst word to call a woman?
    All women are cunts. Discuss

    0 Not allowed!
    Man hands on misery to man.
    It deepens like a coastal shelf.
    Get out as early as you can,
    And don't have any kids yourself

  16. #36
    Despitemybetterjudgement Iona Mink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,430
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirds View Post
    All women are cunts. Discuss
    It's certainly a position that some people hold. I take it as being the same as 'all men are pricks'.

    0 Not allowed!

  17. #37
    retired !Viva Hate!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 434
    Given: 132

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirds View Post
    All women are cunts. Discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by Iona Mink View Post
    'all men are pricks'.
    All dogs go to Heaven. Discuss.

    0 Not allowed!
    if it bleeds, we can kill it...

  18. #38

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by billy scissors View Post
    stick a wink on the end
    That's what she said.

    0 Not allowed!

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 24

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Iona Mink View Post
    Peterb, as a fully fledged member of the female gender and owner of all appropriate body parts that come along with circumstance, I do not find the word 'cunt' offensive. I often use it. It really is quite useful. I am a follower of the school that say the word should be reclaimed and not said in hushed tones.

    I'd genuinely like to know what it is about the word that you think so offensive? Why is it the worst word to call a woman?
    Hi Iona Mink, Maybe it's a Brit thing. Are you based in the States? All I know is if I used the word with my females friends I'd be well told off.

    0 Not allowed!

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 24

    Default Re: There is too much homophobia on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Disco View Post
    You shouldn't even need to "reclaim the word" - it's just a word. Cunt. Quim. Spunky chinky bollocks gay bashing arsehole sucking dirty queer little smelly fucking cunt. All just words, or a very good nickname.
    Anyone who can get offended by a word needs to grow the fuck up.
    Hey Deathdisco, no need to get so uppity about it. Look, you're right it is just a word but language is very powerful, and from my perspective, this word contains a lot of hate. It's not for me to tell women to be offended or threatened but in the context that I grew up in, it is a horrible sexist word and my avoidance of the word is out of respect of the wishes of those around me. You certainly will not hear it on telly or the radio (in the UK atleast).

    0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. sorry? who are you?i just think david should erase ALL offensive posts,not just some.
    By impartial observer in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 10, 2005, 05:19 PM
  2. STOP DELETING MY POSTS THEY ARE NOT OFFENSIVE
    By freeyour_fukdup_self in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 11, 2005, 12:19 AM
  3. top ten posts
    By Impudenda in forum General Discussion archive 1999 (read-only)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 11, 1999, 10:55 AM
  4. lack of front disco?
    By mozpistol in forum General Discussion archive 1999 (read-only)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 26, 1999, 03:39 PM
  5. Cadence to Arms or lack of
    By MLL in forum General Discussion archive 1999 (read-only)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 6, 1999, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •