Collecting "Suedehead"

Stephane

Pashernate member
Here we go, on with the collectors' appendices for Morrissey releases!

"Passions Just Like Mine" (link below)
> 'official releases'
>> 'collectors appendix'
>>> 'Morrissey'
>>>> 'Suedehead'

Or take the shortcut

For more info on this series, please read this.

thanks,
Stephane

Awesome. So glad you've been able to start the solo stuff. Thanks for all your work. I don't know how some of us would survive without the site.

I'm out of my comfort zone in collecting Morrissey rarities, but isn't there a South African Suedehead promo - there is one for sale on ebay at the moment http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130540315296&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT It was listed in the Record Collector top 50 rarities as a promo for Viva Hate (valued at £45 not the £141 that Vinyl Tap are asking!), but surely it should be referenced on this page as well?

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm out of my comfort zone in collecting Morrissey rarities, but isn't there a South African Suedehead promo

This is a promo for Viva Hate so it will be covered in the collectors appendix for that album. But I guess I should at least put a link in the Suedehead appendix in case someone else is looking for it there.

I've started on the Viva Hate appendix and it looks like it's going to be the biggest yet. I'm almost overwhelmed by it at this point!

Stephane

Stephane and Passions just like mine are a most valuable asset to this site. We are all thankful Stephane for your tireless efforts in sharing your knowledge on the worlds greatest & last pop-star.

Hello Stephane,
Glad to see you started on the Morrissey solo work. It has to be alot of work for you but it was a huge boost to get my Smiths collection it its proper order.
Just when i thought i had everything.......... Wrong !

Thanks Again !

Jeff

This is a promo for Viva Hate so it will be covered in the collectors appendix for that album. But I guess I should at least put a link in the Suedehead appendix in case someone else is looking for it there.

I've started on the Viva Hate appendix and it looks like it's going to be the biggest yet. I'm almost overwhelmed by it at this point!

Stephane

I thought that about Suedehead - there were seemingly far more releases for Suedehead than for any of The Smiths releases, I guess that that is one of the differences between an indie label like Rough Trade and a major like EMI.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom