Dublin - Vicar Street (July 29, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Black Cloud / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Patrick

Vicar Street review by Tony Clayton-Lea - Irish Times. Link from Dara.
Short review by Eamon Sweeney - Irish Independent. Link from BlueKoyote

Last edited:
Did anyone go?
What was it like?
What was moz like between songs,much banter or quiet?

I Want The One I Can't Have
Irish Blood, English Heart
You Have Killed Me
You're The One For Me, Fatty
First Of The Gang To Die
Speedway
Scandinavia
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Action Is My Middle Name
Black Cloud
People Are The Same Everywhere
Satellite Of Love
Alma Matters
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Meat Is Murder
-----------------------------------------------
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Black cloud in exchange for shoplifters....belting

troll

Funny he didn't schedule any dates in Northern Ireland on this tour. What a spineless c*** he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold for retail, the Glastonbury gig changed my mind

Fair enough. I didn't buy any tickets this time around. They were awful on their last tour and I couldn't bring myself to waste another £40 (I even left the gig early it was so dull and predictable). I actually turned over halfway through the Glastonbury performance to watch Eastenders or something. It's just isn't like the old days anymore.

Anony Moz

Well done for selling your tickets.

RESPECT

Fair enough. I didn't buy any tickets this time around. They were awful on their last tour and I couldn't bring myself to waste another £40 (I even left the gig early it was so dull and predictable). I actually turned over halfway through the Glastonbury performance to watch Eastenders or something. It's just isn't like the old days anymore.

Speedway was the only song I wanted to hear again

Ilford is still my favourite gig over the many years I've seen Moz

Ilford why? Sunday London pubs closed at 3

Skin heads
Asians
Indie kids
Moz fans
Essex boys

All queuing for the same thing,

Hmm ... post on a forum topic about a gig to say you were glad you weren't there. All you know about it is the set list...
It is probably best for all concerned you sold your tickets

Speedway was the only song I wanted to hear again

Ilford is still my favourite gig over the many years I've seen Moz

The set-list is pretty dire, isn't it? Speedway and I Know It's Over, I'd've liked to have heard, but as for the rest? No, ta, seen & heard it all before ... performed by better musicians.

Ilford why? Sunday London pubs closed at 3

Skin heads
Asians
Indie kids
Moz fans
Essex boys

All queuing for the same thing,

Dunno where you live but it must be pretty exotic since there are no skinheads around anymore. Just cause people shave heads and wear Fred Perry does not turn them into skinheads.
And as far as Essex Boys go there are a lot of different styles of those about despite the cliche's. You only see the ones that show up at places but just like the saying goes "you're not right just because you shout the loudest" and the same with Essex Boys, there are a lot of men in Essex far removed from that lifestyle and image and it's not unique for Essex in any way.

Glad "This Charming Man" has been removed from the set list.
Adding Black Cloud though Morrissey? Why didn't you choose a song from your earlier solo career? Tomorrow or Boxers prehaps? Or a song like The End Of The Family Line or Girl Least Likely To?

Dunno where you live but it must be pretty exotic since there are no skinheads around anymore. Just cause people shave heads and wear Fred Perry does not turn them into skinheads.
And as far as Essex Boys go there are a lot of different styles of those about despite the cliche's. You only see the ones that show up at places but just like the saying goes "you're not right just because you shout the loudest" and the same with Essex Boys, there are a lot of men in Essex far removed from that lifestyle and image and it's not unique for Essex in any way.
South end bro

You are idiot, what are you doing here, FO

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom