Dublin - Vicar Street (July 29, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Black Cloud / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Patrick

Vicar Street review by Tony Clayton-Lea - Irish Times. Link from Dara.
Short review by Eamon Sweeney - Irish Independent. Link from BlueKoyote

Last edited:
[well who are we to argue

you nonces from america come here and tell us hes marvellous

so be it
sure youve all got pink handbags in hand

to be honest you make me fukin puke
wont go where u do

but

god will judge

ireneQUOTE=Anonymous;1986666759]9:30 both Dublin and Cork so far, I'd assume the same again.[/QUOTE]

His parents are - don't be so f***ing stupid.

So his parents are from there? So what? How does that make Dublin his 'home'? How can your home be somewhere you've never f***ing lived, genius?

[hes no more a dubliner more than i am
both parets born there but i was born in liverppool

im liverpudlian

stupid f***

irene

thats itQUOTE=Anonymous;1986666780]So his parents are from there? So what? How does that make Dublin his 'home'? How can your home be somewhere you've never f***ing lived, genius?[/QUOTE]

im liverpudlian

stupid f***

irene

thats itQUOTE=Anonymous;1986666780]So his parents are from there? So what? How does that make Dublin his 'home'? How can your home be somewhere you've never f***ing lived, genius?
[/QUOTE]

You said he never lived in Dublin. He did so you were wrong.

Anyway I'm more interested in posts about last nights gig anyone?

peter greens man of the world is just one of those songs

if you have time

my brother jake
paul rodhers and free

just subliminal

irene

xxxxx

im liverpudlian

stupid f***

irene

thats itQUOTE=Anonymous;1986666780]So his parents are from there? So what? How does that make Dublin his 'home'? How can your home be somewhere you've never f***ing lived, genius?
[/QUOTE]

The Gig was Amazing - And to all those who watched Eastenders and sold their tickets - IT HAD NO EFFECT ON ANYTHING LAST NIGHT, NOR TONIGHT!

Hahahahahahahaha... we saw the Glastonbury coverage on tv (well, some of it). I don't think anybody's convinced that he's any good these days.

Hope whoever, was at the gig, enjoyed it as much as i did! Viva - Morrissey (And Welcome Home!) x

The Republic of Ireland isn't his home. He's British, you know.

His parents are - don't be so f***ing stupid.

I think that means that his parents are Irish. Steven, on the other hand, was born & bred in England which makes him ...ummmm.... not Irish.

Happy to help.

This site has become pretty miserable. Dοnt ask me why i still come round. I am sure I ll be off here very very soon as many others did. I am just admiring how low minds can go. Most of you are just ΅fans΅ in your life. Fans of something you dont understand. Most of you one fine day you will find another idol to love and loathe. Morrissey will remain what he is all these years with or without you. Facism is the culture of the fool. When we dont like what someone says we re ready to launch our missile! When we dont understand what someone says we re ready to to launch our missile! We only love to hate! Morrissey have sung about the lives of the most of you. Ordinary boys... Ordianry girls... When you will be dead and even your kids (if you ever have) will not remember you the world will still remember his name and people will remind him as one of the greatest man that ever stepped this lonely planet. He just tells his truth and most of the time the truth is only one and is really painful for low minded people. Viva Hate people! Save your lives cause Moz will shave them... Ha ha ha!

Well it seems times have changed and that is down to that band in the main...useless.

I am truly bored with that lot of musicians and as the smiths are never likely to reform , please moz , get off the stage.

I think everyone should turn there backs on solo stuff and just face when smiths songs are being played.....albeit f***ing badly. He might just get the message......get the message , what a tune that is with johnny bang on the money.

Simplysmiths

KILL! EAT! KILL! EAT!
HUMANS RULE THE WORLD!
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING BUT WE ARE A FEW THAT WE DONT AGREE!
΅little lamp on a hill run fast if you can... good christians they want to kill you and your life has not even begun... you re just like me!΅
HAS ANYONE IN HERE EVER CARE WHAT HE SAYS OR YOU JUST TRY TO FIND HOW IT FITS YOU AND WHEN IT DOESNT YOU JUST SHOUT?
b r a i n d e a d m o t h e r f u c k e r s ! ! !

I've finally figured out what's happened:

The entire site has become the Guestbook.

Well it seems times have changed and that is down to that band in the main...useless.

I am truly bored with that lot of musicians and as the smiths are never likely to reform , please moz , get off the stage.

I think everyone should turn there backs on solo stuff and just face when smiths songs are being played.....albeit f***ing badly. He might just get the message......get the message , what a tune that is with johnny bang on the money.

Simplysmiths

You forget that not everybody thinks like you. Thankfully.

This site has become pretty miserable. Dοnt ask me why i still come round. I am sure I ll be off here very very soon as many others did. I am just admiring how low minds can go. Most of you are just ΅fans΅ in your life. Fans of something you dont understand. Most of you one fine day you will find another idol to love and loathe. Morrissey will remain what he is all these years with or without you. Facism is the culture of the fool. When we dont like what someone says we re ready to launch our missile! When we dont understand what someone says we re ready to to launch our missile! We only love to hate! Morrissey have sung about the lives of the most of you. Ordinary boys... Ordianry girls... When you will be dead and even your kids (if you ever have) will not remember you the world will still remember his name and people will remind him as one of the greatest man that ever stepped this lonely planet. He just tells his truth and most of the time the truth is only one and is really painful for low minded people. Viva Hate people! Save your lives cause Moz will shave them... Ha ha ha!

I think you're mistaking fascism with liberal democracy. Check it out some time - you'll find further information in books. It's all about the dialectical exchange of views - thesis, antithesis, synthesis etc. Do you see?

Incidentally, you might want to leave off trying to sound pithy and intellectual - it makes you seem like a dick.

Can someone please, PLEASE, PLEASE enable some sort of feature on this site that disables Irene from posting when she is drunk? I realise that she may be sober only 30 minutes out of each day, but it would help make the site just a little bit better.

Morrissey- Sat 30th private Party in the city???

A friend just told me that The Workmans is hosting a party for Morrissey tonight after Vicar???

Has it got more then 1 bar???

Was Pervert Paul there again with the assitance of the British taxpayer?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom