Morrissey Statement Re: The Norway Massacre - true-to-you.net

Morrissey statement - true-to-you.net

29 July 2011

MORRISSEY STATEMENT

The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Morrissey himself glamorize/romanticise a Jack The Ripper character in the song of that name? " No-one knows a thing about my life/I can come and go as I please?"
Or am I just a gibbering f***wit?

Correct me if I am wrong too, but didn't he glamorize and romanticise the Kray twins , two of the nastiest, and violent criminals of their time. And correct me if I am wrong didn't he also send a bouqet of flowers to one of their funerals, or am too just a gibbering f***wit?

Upfollowing words behind statements, por f***ing favor. Or is this like a "Morrissey-fan-thingy" - to say something and f***ing hide?

You call what you wrote a statement? I would describe that as an incoherent string of profanity laced gibberish that nicely concludes with you contradicting yourself. How very dumb of you.

Bullshit Moz.

You failed at trying to cover your tracks.

Animals do not equal humans. They are below humans, accept it. Only humans can be murdered. It does not apply to animals.

Your despicable remarks should come of no surprise because you've always been a despicable person. That's the pink elephant in the room. Everyone has always known your a jerk yet as fans of your music, we always look away or make up excuses for you. Now you've gone over the edge and exposed yourself for the worthless person you are. Now people who had no idea who you were know what your fans have secretly known for years. You are a pathetic excuse for a human, a poor wretched individual who never grew up and never understood what real life is about. You try to come off as some know it all but in actuality you're a sanctimonious, ivory tower dwelling a-hole.

Its a song about love and crime. Ever heard of poetry "Silly girl" or anything else than Britney Spears?

So what you`re saying is that every f***er who dont listen to Morrissey - listens to Britney Spears? That is f***ing great. Right now you made this thread and the WWW a little bit more stupid. Keep up the good work.

The point is (I guess): Vegetarians are not necessarily nice and loving persons. Hitler preached vegetarianism and he was vegetarian most of his life and - he was not a nice man... Morrissey is definitely NOT Hitler, but Morrissey beeing a vegan is not making him human or nice.
yesss zat was my point, exactly

The point is (I guess): Vegetarians are not necessarily nice and loving persons. Hitler preached vegetarianism and he was vegetarian most of his life and - he was not a nice man... Morrissey is definitely NOT Hitler, but Morrissey beeing a vegan is not making him human or nice.

Hitler did NOT ever preach vegetarianism! Show me where, because he certainly never made any reference to it in a speech or anything. It is well documented though that some of his favourite things to eat were veal and sausages. It is known he went through periods of time where he cut down on meat consumption under orders from his doctor, and because he knew meat wasn't exactly healthy. Anyways, what's the whole point of this? Hitler has nothing to do with anything, nor was he ever a spokesperson for vegetarians, so move on.

How dare he to compare a human soul to a chicken? It horrifies me when he levels the suffering of ANY human being to a f*... chicken.

Hitler did NOT ever preach vegetarianism! Show me where, because he certainly never made any reference to it in a speech or anything. It is well documented though that some of his favourite things to eat were veal and sausages. It is known he went through periods of time where he cut down on meat consumption under orders from his doctor, and because he knew meat wasn't exactly healthy. Anyways, what's the whole point of this? Hitler has nothing to do with anything, nor was he ever a spokesperson for vegetarians, so move on.

If you do not understand you have a problem. i can't help u. Sorry.

Of course you have to go back on your statement, you can't risk loosing fans... TOO LATE!!!
I, and many norwegians with me, hope you NEVER set your foot in Norway again. You're not welcome here!!

I'm Oslo born and raised, and I hope he will be back soon. Please don't speak on the behalf of others.

zat is all i haf for you now sweetie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_vegetarianism

Morrissey doesn't mean any harm; he just doesn't see human beings as having supremacy over animals (or at least some species) and the right to end their lives for food. It was ill-judged to compare this to the cruel killings of these people in Norway, for nothing more than a crazed ideology.

He was, but why do you care so much about Hitler?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_vegetarianism

summing up-- mass morderer- morrissey-hitler-stupid vegans-cows-chickens-hate..

thats pretty much summs up your hero... Nice..NOT!!

If you do not understand you have a problem. i can't help u. Sorry.

Nice cop out. You just lost any argument you may have been trying to make. It's pretty damn black and white that you don't even understand what you are talking about?

You call what you wrote a statement? I would describe that as an incoherent string of profanity laced gibberish that nicely concludes with you contradicting yourself. How very dumb of you.

No, Mr/Mrs Sheep. Not very bright, are you? Im talking about YOUR statement of me being contradictive.

So what you`re saying is that every f***er who dont listen to Morrissey - listens to Britney Spears? That is f***ing great. Right now you made this thread and the WWW a little bit more stupid. Keep up the good work.

And you are pretending not to understand. Keep up the good work Imbecile.

No, Mr/Mrs Sheep. Not very bright, are you? Im talking about YOUR statement of me being contradictive.

Oh yes, My statement about you contradicting yourself is very accurate indeed. Also, you not being able to recognize that doesn't surprise me in the least.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom