Morrissey Statement Re: The Norway Massacre - true-to-you.net

Morrissey statement - true-to-you.net

29 July 2011

MORRISSEY STATEMENT

The recent killings in Norway were horrific. As usual in such cases, the media give the killer exactly what he wants: worldwide fame. We aren't told the names of the people who were killed - almost as if they are not considered to be important enough, yet the media frenzy to turn the killer into a Jack The Ripper star is .... repulsive. He should be un-named, not photographed, and quietly led away.
The comment I made onstage at Warsaw could be further explained this way: Millions of beings are routinely murdered every single day in order to fund profits for McDonalds and KFCruelty, but because these murders are protected by laws, we are asked to feel indifferent about the killings, and to not even dare question them.
If you quite rightly feel horrified at the Norway killings, then it surely naturally follows that you feel horror at the murder of ANY innocent being. You cannot ignore animal suffering simply because animals "are not us."

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mankind has farmed and eaten meat since day one of its existence.

Mankind has killed it's own since day one too, infanticide and all. What's your point?

Mankind has killed it's own since day one too, infanticide and all. What's your point?

The Chinese are a subspecies and the Norwegian dead are "nothing" compared to a Big Mac.
Apologise Morrissey, for the first time in your life.

''As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.'' Pythagoras-ancient greek philosopher

''As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.'' Pythagoras-ancient greek philosopher

And the relevance to the innocent Norwegian children is?

Some of you telling Mozz to just shut up are also the same ones that are calling for freedom of speech on this "bored". Some of you others need to stop feigning outrage at what one person has said and if you really want to help the situation in Norway, do something kind for someone and stop carrying on like a bunch of freakin' emotional drag queens. Get off your asses and do something to help people. I don't know what you people do in Norway but lashing out against Morrissey is not going to help your bloody image.

BTW..LMAO..At some of you saying "don't come back to Norway" Is that supposed to be some sort of punishment...:)~ Ha!

Pretty fat for a vegitarian fag. Fatty McFatass. Oh yeah, and an idiot too.

Pythagoras, much respected by masons, so that it is save to assume that he believed in reincarnation. It is interesting how many masons are quoted, but not surprising. Singer? lol These people may be important to some, but not to others. To me what they say has no worth. I am a vegetarian and became one out of my own thinking. I find Peta and vegans on this website very off putting. If I had not been a vegetarian before I first visited this website or took a closer look at Morrissey, I'd certainly never have become a vegetarian because of Peta, the vegans or Morrissey. On the contrary, they sometimes make me feel like bite into the next piece of meat that could be available, but of course I won't, because I am a vegetarian for good reasons and I'd immediately throw up if I did. The many people who stated yesterday that they'd bite into a piece of meat thus do not surprise me. It is however very sad, because it is not doing animals any good. I wish Peta and vegans here would just go away, because they are so annoying.

And the relevance to the innocent Norwegian children is?

We are not talking about the children here unfortunately. People are talking about hating Morrissey when they actually are protesting against all animal rights activitsts with extreme views. Morrissey said the murders were repulsive. He also thinks a life is a life is a life. People are not used to that someone speaks his mind these days.

God bless the children in Norway and their families

Morrissey cares more about animals than he does about people.
He has been telling us this for some 28 years now, has anyone been listening?

Some of the words he chose to make his point this time around might have been a tad clumsy, however he has nothing to apologise for.

Moz is not perfect and he never claimed to be, he has however very strong beliefs and he will stand up and express those beliefs regardless of whom he might upset.

Nothing new here really...

'If you don't like him, don't look at him'

Its hard not to look at a person, when he says something that PISSES ME OFF. Another thing that pisses me off are so called "hardcore fans" and their zombie opinions. Especially when they try to tell the rest of us - what their GODs actual thoughts are. Brainwashed to the last cell! Dont you get it; Morrissey IS f***ing McDonalds. The only thing that is sad - you guys are the meat.

I can fancy some of songs that The Smiths made - they make me happy - Ill f***ing admit it. But Ill never walk around with a f***ing permanent tear in my eye, constantly trying to impress a 52 year old f***er. f*** that! I just dont get it. Whats wrong with you people? You talk like you know him - but the only shit you know is the creation of a f***ing record company and a bunch of f***ing advertisers trying to milk a 52 year old "used-to-be" to the very last drop.

But by all means : if you want to jerk him off, go ahead. I wont stop you. But do not f***ing tell normal peeps that we`re supposed to look another way when an old fart says something f***ing brainless.

Some of you telling Mozz to just shut up are also the same ones that are calling for freedom of speech on this "bored". Some of you others need to stop feigning outrage at what one person has said and if you really want to help the situation in Norway, do something kind for someone and stop carrying on like a bunch of freakin' emotional drag queens. Get off your asses and do something to help people. I don't know what you people do in Norway but lashing out against Morrissey is not going to help your bloody image.

BTW..LMAO..At some of you saying "don't come back to Norway" Is that supposed to be some sort of punishment...:)~ Ha!

Well spoken! I agree 100 %.

Morrissey.... I am shocked! You do not understand. Our greatest consern in Norway are the killed ones and the survivors. Every day we get the names of dead ones. They are not chickens or cows, they are human - young and loved.

IIt seems you don't understand or recognize the difference between humans and animals. Have u never loved any human beeing? I feel sorry 4 u.

Where is the famous norwegian 'we stand together love' go?? I'm norwegian too and as I feel for all the victims in the shooting, I find it almost unreal, like most people i'm in shock. BUT, why so angry and hateful when Mor says the truth? Yes, everyday animals are killed and tortured and live in horrific fear, and nobody cares, as long as they get their burger. It doesn't mean we think the victims in norway are chickens, - it means open your eyes, its not only humans who suffers, but we don't like to be compared whith the animals, do we? No, - because we are so special - we are humans after all. Thinking we stand on top of everything, close to God, - the animals, not like us ( humans made that rule, of course ). Mor isn't attacking the victims, he just se the horrors for those who can't talk. Welcome to Norway.

This is one the most civilized and reasonable response I've read here. Cheers, mate!

Yes the killer should be completely ignored. This is true. Hitler was a vegetarian. This is also true. So don't give me that 'holier than thou' shit, mr. Morrissey

Its hard not to look at a person, when he says something that PISSES ME OFF. Another thing that pisses me off are so called "hardcore fans" and their zombie opinions. Especially when they try to tell the rest of us - what their GODs actual thoughts are. Brainwashed to the last cell! Dont you get it; Morrissey IS f***ing McDonalds. The only thing that is sad - you guys are the meat.

I can fancy some of songs that The Smiths made - they make me happy - Ill f***ing admit it. But Ill never walk around with a f***ing permanent tear in my eye, constantly trying to impress a 52 year old f***er. f*** that! I just dont get it. Whats wrong with you people? You talk like you know him - but the only shit you know is the creation of a f***ing record company and a bunch of f***ing advertisers trying to milk a 52 year old "used-to-be" to the very last drop.

But by all means : if you want to jerk him off, go ahead. I wont stop you. But do not f***ing tell normal peeps that we`re supposed to look another way when an old fart says something f***ing brainless.

^^^^^^
This has to be those most contradictory statement ever written ...

Of course you have to go back on your statement, you can't risk loosing fans... TOO LATE!!!
I, and many norwegians with me, hope you NEVER set your foot in Norway again. You're not welcome here!!

If that's you comparison Morrossely, your an f***ing idiot! Seriously, if you compare chickens with children I have lost all my respect for you! Seriously, get a grip! And pay some f***ing respect!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom