Paul/FYS single-handedly dragging this site into gutter - get him ejected from show

Road Hog

Freeyourself aka Paul has been posting here since the early noughties, posting lies, innuendo and malicious gossip about Morrissey and other Morrissey fans under pseudonyms, while simultaneously condemning the vicious attacks and the other Morrissey fans for their alleged comments. This is devious sociopathic conduct.

Since Paul has posted numerous lies about Morrissey and others on this siute over a period of years and continues to do so - while posting condemnations of this same behaviour under his own identity, I believe Morrissey should throw him out of his London shows in 2011. And then issue a life ban.

I can prove Paul is responsible for most of the foul comments about Morrissey and also the 'responses' condemning such abuse.

My intention is to hand over a photo of Paul and the evidence to Morrissey via Julia or Hugh at the first London show and request that Morrissey be given the proof. Hopefully Moz will then eject Paul and issue a life ban.

Please note this is nothing to do with prejudice - Paul's lifestyle of impersonating Morrissey 24/7 and imagining he is actually Mozzer is strange for sure, but I am open-minded enough to accept we're all different, we're all strange in our own way. But for this obsession to spill over into devious manipulation, spiteful abuse, criminal conduct and cruelty is quite disturbing. All who have known Paul have commented about how dangerous he was. He is a stalker. I hope he stops stalking Morrissey and gets a life of his own.

This is too much of a clandestine operation for the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Re: Paul/FYS single-handedly dragging this site into gutter - get him ejected from sh

p1010198.jpg

Blue eyes? Check.
Quiff? Check.
Sideburns? Check.

Who is this guy anyway? :p

(I'm made up of 10% Conspiracy Theory. :D)

Re: Paul/FYS single-handedly dragging this site into gutter - get him ejected from sh

p1010198.jpg

Blue eyes? Check.
Quiff? Check.
Sideburns? Check.

Who is this guy anyway? :p

(I'm made up of 10% Conspiracy Theory. :D)

Isn't this how that Anonymous group always gets themselves in trouble?

Back
Top Bottom