Cork - Savoy Theatre (July 27, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / Satellite Of Love / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Patrick

Last edited:
f***! I should have been there! Regretting it now...

I Want The One I Can't Have
Irish Blood, English Heart
First Of The Gang To Die
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
Speedway
Scandinavia
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Action Is My Middle Name
The Kid's A Looker
Satellite Of Love
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Alma Matters
Meat Is Murder
-----------------------------------------------
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

troll

Being gay and all Moz is a "cork remover" as we say about them here in Sweden!
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Being ignorant and all you're a complete f***ing moron as we say here in the land of people with brains :)

troll

LOL

No matter what lyric on love comes out of his mouth he sings it from a soul that is as camp and gay as a row of pink tents.Hot blooded women are on the wrong path, with him,just sayin......

No matter what lyric on love comes out of his mouth he sings it from a soul that is as camp and gay as a row of pink tents.Hot blooded women are on the wrong path, with him,just sayin......
My sister HATES blokes like him. Happily.

troll

dya reckon hes gay then?

thank god i didnt waste me money
ive fancied him for years[
im more concerned about those blokes who follow him everywhere but proport to be straight
LOL

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986665232]why dont all you horrible people just f*** off[/QUOTE]

great gig tonight @savoycork.
second time seeing the man in cork he never fails to deliver

i did feel a bit two faced singing along to meat is murder and then heading across the road to mcdonalds

Don't feel bad.He made loads of dosh tonight. No minimum wage for him and his band.He is just an act.He has a lot in the bank.Don't think he is for real.He is an entertainment you buy.He never counts the pennies.His soul was always for sale to anyone who would offer him fame and fortune.Enjoy your gorgeous hard earned burger

Just back from Cork & it was well worth the hour drive to see him. He seemed on really good form the start. Plenty handshakes but no shirt thrown (they looked too expensive. And nobody tried to make the stage. I thought about it once or twice but the security guys were a nasty looking lot. Came down pretty hard on anyone with a camera which seemed a bit tough. Hope it's not the same bunch in Dublin at the weekend.

i did fancy george michael for a time in the 80s but when it comes to light the filth hes up to it just is an instant turn off

maybe morrisseys scared of losing his female fanbase though i doubt it
he has far more many men following him

just do a george michael for christ sake
women will leave you well alone

just doesnt like right though does it?????
Don't feel bad.He made loads of dosh tonight. No minimum wage for him and his band.He is just an act.He has a lot in the bank.Don't think he is for real.He is an entertainment you buy.He never counts the pennies.His soul was always for sale to anyone who would offer him fame and fortune.Enjoy your gorgeous hard earned burger

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom