Cork - Savoy Theatre (July 27, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / Satellite Of Love / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Patrick

Last edited:
to ne perfectly honest
most people dont give a flying fig about norway
thats the way it goes
weve got enough f***in illegal immigrants to deal with

irene

Aisling, seriously it's like you were at a whole different concert. Where were you standing? His vocals were crystal clear. Each to his/her own I guess. I've been a Morrissey fan since 1983 and all this time I've known that you either *get* him or you don't. There's a connection you feel with him - or not!

Spot on! I think some people go to see Morrissey and expect a performance, as he says himself, he doesn't perform. He is real and honest, he sings from the heart. And like you said, you either get him or you don't!! His facial expressions say it all.

Holy shit! I'm probably the 63rd comment on here and still no decent review from this gig?? Probably more than 3/4 of the comments here are troll dung. Please David...this once wonderful site is now becoming susceptible to less desirables...this is probably one of the reasons why many of the great contributors of your website left..

Absolutely outstanding gig! My first time seeing Morrissey and undoubtedly the best gig I've been to! Undoubtedly enhanced by the fact that I was in the front row and shook his hand 3 times, including one time where I squeezed it so hard he started laughing :D my only issue was also with the security and in particular the small guy with the goatee who was a complete cock :mad: generally though a great night and outstanding performance :)

:( O well, trolls over ran this posting on the Cork show. Maybe the Dublin show reveiws will be better. Thanks to the few that did give news of the show. Long live Morrissey!

Absolutely amazing and what a great man! Loved it and loved him! Come back soon to Cork!

I hate and abhor rupert murdoch and all his cronies but how is it they never outed morrissey?

He's not well-known enough? Or maybe it's just so obvious he's gay, "outing" him would be like outing Richard Simmons or k.d. lang, pointless.

Tonight's "Black Cloud " brought to you by....

Bangers, Mash, Cabbage, and Beamish Stout.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom