Cork - Savoy Theatre (July 27, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / Satellite Of Love / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Patrick

Last edited:
I am really really going off this site more and more. Not coming back for more, it is too negative and vile.

This is also Paul. David, please ban Paul and this site's problems will disappear in an instant.

That's Paul. This is his entire life. He is the one posting 90% of the personal BS about Morrissey and also the one posting 90% of the messages condemning the site for the personal BS about Morrissey.

When a man behaves in this way, it ought to be clear he is impenetrable through logic and reasoning. The man is in need of help. Sadly he won't get the help he needs here.

I'm not "Paul" (whoever he is). I'm a guy from New York and I posted about people who don't care for the site to just stop visiting the site and they'd be fine.

I don't like personal attacks either but I'm certainly not for a sterile, sycophantic page either. Fair opinion and respectfully posted criticism is a good thing and makes for a better website.

The fact is, as bad as some Moz haters are, the posters who continually whine about this webpage are just as annoying. The people who actually worship the ground Moz walks on and cannot bring themselves to utter even the mildest concern about live performances or album releases, band members or songwriting partners etc (in fair and objective ways) can't really be taken seriously either. They are equally as irritating as the hate mongers.

[Could not agree more
I know who Paul is, fancies himself as a morrissey lookalike
(in his dreams) but whatever
it appears to me if anyone dares criticise the man or his band/music they are vilified

get real.
his band are basically shite and his most recent music reflects the fact

such is life

hes making enough money out of fans to take criticisim surely and if his performances are as lacklustre couldnt care less just spout out the same drivel.....they should be given their money back

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986665366]I'm not "Paul" (whoever he is). I'm a guy from New York and I posted about people who don't care for the site to just stop visiting the site and they'd be fine.

I don't like personal attacks either but I'm certainly not for a sterile, sycophantic page either. Fair opinion and respectfully posted criticism is a good thing and makes for a better website.

The fact is, as bad as some Moz haters are, the posters who continually whine about this webpage are just as annoying. The people who actually worship the ground Moz walks on and cannot bring themselves to utter even the mildest concern about live performances or album releases, band members or songwriting partners etc (in fair and objective ways) can't really be taken seriously either. They are equally as irritating as the hate mongers.[/QUOTE]

How ironic that he is attacked for a comment on animal slaughter just after he had an opening band in Cork with a singer who publicly declared her love for a Steak House. I am not Paul either.

Biggest phoney evermore

Wasnt one of his best friends nancy sinatra cooking chicken in her kitchen on that morrissey video

When it suits him it appears to me

Ye ban the steak burgers and search people entering your venue for raw mincemeat amongst plastic bottles lol liverpool comes to mind, but dont upset your posh knobs when it suits

you f***in phoney

How ironic that he is attacked for a comment on animal slaughter just after he had an opening band in Cork with a singer who publicly declared her love for a Steak House. I am not Paul either.

Ihave a couple of videos and some good pics..i'll put them up soon when i have time...
The Savoy gig was excellent,vocals crystal clear,musicians very tight ,the crowd got involved in every song..
Morrissey never fails to dissapoint in my opinion...
The one complaint i have and it had was the security what a bunch of arses..they went totatlly over board with the cameras,especially one little guy with the goatie what a wanker i think he just had small man syndrome lol.
But anyway hope Morrissey kepps coming back to Cork in the future :)

Morrissey never fails to dissapoint in my opinion...

WTF?

oops sorry about that major typo...but you know what i mean..he never dissappoints..but i think you knew what i meant lol

This was my fourth time seeing Morrissey and the third time in Cork. This was the best of the lot and I didn't expect it to be. Wish he wouldn't talk about the Northern issue to be honest but that's Morrissey. Thanks to the bloke who left me get up the front to shake his hand. Kudos to the person that presented him with the 'MEAT IS SHITE' tee-shirt too, that was great! The security had a nasty look about them, so no surprise there was no stage invaders.

STILL Biggest phoney evermore

He thinks as much about animals as he thinks of his fans
Nothing but self serving

All he thinks about is him
and his lovely mates like overrated brand and sacked from bbc jonathon ross

he makes me f***in puke

i bet hes never cleaned a pig pen out in his life
just likes bloatin about his love of animals and yet mixes amongst those who eat meat

when it suits of course

never fans just f***in mates of his

why doesnt he shut the f*** up

you mean nowt to animal aid youre a f***in phoney

oops sorry about that major typo...but you know what i mean..he never dissappoints..but i think you knew what i meant lol

He really should stop this meat is murder campaign

You have been shown to be a hypocrite of the biggest order

Shut the f*** up morrissey sing about things youre really interested in

money money money,,gay boys...money

lol
STILL Biggest phoney evermore

He thinks as much about animals as he thinks of his fans
Nothing but self serving

All he thinks about is him
and his lovely mates like overrated brand and sacked from bbc jonathon ross

he makes me f***in puke

i bet hes never cleaned a pig pen out in his life
just likes bloatin about his love of animals and yet mixes amongst those who eat meat

when it suits of course

never fans just f***in mates of his

why doesnt he shut the f*** up

you mean nowt to animal aid youre a f***in phoney

Im still waiting for a good excuse for walking off in Liverpool after having a plastic bottle thrown
Hardly 3 rounds with mike tyson is it

and i bet he got paid as much

f***in handbag

pink at that

He really should stop this meat is murder campaign

You have been shown to be a hypocrite of the biggest order

Shut the f*** up morrissey sing about things youre really interested in

money money money,,gay boys...money

lol

Now tht would be worth paying for

morrissey handbags allowed v tyson no handbags in sight[

then again morrissey would probably take a fancy to him being everything hell never be and mike will knock him out before the first handbag has bin flung

lol

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986665451]Im still waiting for a good excuse for walking off in Liverpool after having a plastic bottle thrown

f***in handbag

pink at that[/QUOTE]

morissey in liverpool was an absolute disgrace
cant take a plastic bottle bein chucked
no wonder youre known as a woofter mate

it was i belive th last gig of the tour

what did ya do again get old mate jonathon ross and no talent brand on stage as u did in camden to excuse your no show there

you wanna take a good look at yourself mate

what happened to morrissey of old
the smiths

you are everything you so hated

i hope to god it comes back and bites you up the arse

Now tht would be worth paying for

morrissey handbags allowed v tyson no handbags in sight[

then again morrissey would probably take a fancy to him being everything hell never be and mike will knock him out before the first handbag has bin flung

lol

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986665451]Im still waiting for a good excuse for walking off in Liverpool after having a plastic bottle thrown

f***in handbag

pink at that
[/QUOTE]

people i know who grew up with the smiths are of the same mind set of me

when did he get so full of himself

they all go

that wasnt what the smiths were about
i go i know thats what morrisseys about
so stuck up his own arse

very sad
and his music gets worse

long live johnny marr

irene

We were at Cork aswell, I was up the front and took loads of pics, I think they didn't want anyone recording the gig !!! great night, vicar street tomorrow night... happy days...
Just back from Cork & it was well worth the hour drive to see him. He seemed on really good form the start. Plenty handshakes but no shirt thrown (they looked too expensive. And nobody tried to make the stage. I thought about it once or twice but the security guys were a nasty looking lot. Came down pretty hard on anyone with a camera which seemed a bit tough. Hope it's not the same bunch in Dublin at the weekend.

Swedish newspapers have decided to end free speech on their online versions of their papers ending the possibility for readers to comment on articles. This is the first major reaction to the events in Norway and the first dangerous step towards forcing people to use violence to hit home their message. Now the movements move underground and maybe we will see Solo following the example and banning anonymous comments as well?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom