The Smiths-Complete Super Deluxe Collectors Box?

and a couple more

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

I received my box today. I couldn't resist. Two questions:
I also get only a foldout poster of the cover of the box, no poster of the the cover sleeves. Is this normal?
And, where can i find the download code???
Best regards

I couldn't resist either, I got mine a last week.

I got 1591. What other numbers are out there? Anybody get any low numbered boxes?

I had to return my first one as it arrived damaged but it's replacement arrived today. It's number 3545. I wish it was a lower number but it's better than not having one at all.

Mine was 482. Numbers don't really mean that much though. The fact we have the box is enough. :) It is such a beautiful package.

Got mine (#179) from amazon. It was some of the worst packaging I had ever seen. It was slightly knocked on the corners, but overall it made it to me safely.

I stopped drooling over that once I accepted that I could never afford it [EDIT: Truth be told, the photos don't make it less enticing, haha]... Even tried to sell off a bunch of my music gear (with little luck) to try to get some money together, haha.

I'm happy enough just having original UK cassette, CD, and LP pressings of all the full-lengths, plus a few bootlegs and other oddities (a Rank DAT tape!) in terms of collecting though, plus anything else I can nab with good luck/timing and money to spare... I can't really afford to be a truly "hardcore" collector, though! :)

I stopped drooling over that once I accepted that I could never afford it [EDIT: Truth be told, the photos don't make it less enticing, haha]... Even tried to sell off a bunch of my music gear (with little luck) to try to get some money together, haha.

I'm happy enough just having original UK cassette, CD, and LP pressings of all the full-lengths, plus a few bootlegs and other oddities (a Rank DAT tape!) in terms of collecting though, plus anything else I can nab with good luck/timing and money to spare... I can't really afford to be a truly "hardcore" collector, though! :)

Enjoy their Music as much as you can, this is the most important thing in the end
Cheers Moz

Smiths complete deluxe boxset

Just thought I would put this up, just bought yesterday the deluxe boxset from HMV!! Anyone who is still wanting this at a reasonable price I would suggest contacting your local hmv as they may have one. I saw one this weekend in picadilly circus, trocadero but it was a little scruffy, only a little. So I rang my local one in meadowhall sheffield, they had one in the stock room that had never even been on the shop floor as it was too big!!!!! The cellophane was ripped but the rest of it was mint. £264.99, which considering I saw one on ebay trying to be sold for $1,750 is not bad!!! I would guess it is the case with most of the stores. Dont bother ringing the main hmv number for a stock list they cant help as it is lsted as discontinued, you will just have to ring the stores individually. Post up if you find one, try picadilly circus trocadero branch in london see if they still have that one? Some slight scratches on the box and a slight dint in the top edge of the box but not bad at all really.

Later

Re: Smiths complete deluxe boxset

Not sure if this has been posted already, I don't recall seeing it before.
It's the iTunes trailer for the box set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Smiths complete deluxe boxset

Just bought a second uber-deluxe Smiths Complete boxset off Ebay that I won't be opening, as I've already opened and dove into my first uber-deluxe Smiths Complete boxset

and what luck, this one is #0037!

Only paid US $599.99 for it, too

does anyone on these forums have a lower number than this?

actually, just watched half this video skylarkers probably right.

Tags
complete boxset deluxe boxset
Back
Top Bottom