Warsaw - Stodola Club (July 24, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Irish Blood, English Heart / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Kid's A Looker / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Scandinavia / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Meat is Murder // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list / scan provided by Mozzer69

Media coverage of comments made in the concert:
Morrissey: 'Norway Attacks Nothing Compared To Actions Of Fast Good Giants'

Last edited:
Moz's performance was far from polished. It's like he has other things on his mind.

He is the antichrist then. UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!Repulsive man.

He is the antichrist then. UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!Repulsive man.

If anything he'd be AN antichrist, not THE antichrist, because antichrist is anybody who is against Jesus Christ. A tiny bit of education does not harm if you want to mock something. Otherwise your ignorance makes you look even dumber than you are.

Well after spending most of the night with my head down the toilet, not to mention the 4 hour train ride being sick, all thanks to a bottle of caramel vodka in an Irish pub in Krakow, I finally made it to Warsaw.
Not the best day to be feeling the way I did as the rain started mid afternoon and, as yet, has not stopped. Two showers, a bath and a couple of Piwos worked wonders, as at once stage it looked like I may have to sit this one out through a drinking injury.
Good little venue, and a packed crowd. Moz was in great spirits and seemed to love the Warsaw crowd. Played Scandinavia and the encore was There is a light, which nearly brought the house down.
Moz seemed to be grinning most of the way through and was as energetic as ever, though during the encore he seemed genuinely moved and emotional. One comment of note. Moz said that we are all surrounded by murder and the events in Oslo proved that, though that is nothing compared to what happens in MacDonalds and KFC every day, slightly contraversial.

The one to put antichrist into CAPITOLS then.The definitive antichrist.

THE Antichrist, as in "the bilical figure that is supposed to appear on earth shortly before the Acopalypse (also supposedly) occurs" I would imagine.... talk about lacking education making one looking dumber.

I actually don't mind him performing Scandinavia, it goes to show he actually means the lyrics, doesn't it? But comparing it to eating meat is just... rather inhuman. I know it doesn't matter to him, but I really don't know if that is forgivable? Or of any use to the vegetarian cause? What do others think?

By "comparing "it" to eating meat", of course i refer to the alleged comparison of Oslo and the following Massacre to KFC And McDonalds

Did anyone else hear Jesse Tobias play a few bars of Joy Division's classic "Warsaw"? How fitting. I'm surprised that no one else around me picked up on it.

Think he takes things to far and it will not have done the veggie cause any good at all.
Sometimed wish he would be a little morr tactful, but then again he is morrissey.

Think he takes things to far and it will not have done the veggie cause any good at all.
Sometimed wish he would be a little morr tactful, but then again he is morrissey.

Who is- for all the world to see -horrible .He should just retire now.There are no good vibes around him.Scandinavia is an awful song and he is such a low-life to turn it into entertainment and rake in money tonight is just imoral.

AN not THE

THE Antichrist, as in "the bilical figure that is supposed to appear on earth shortly before the Acopalypse (also supposedly) occurs" I would imagine.... talk about lacking education making one looking dumber.

I actually don't mind him performing Scandinavia, it goes to show he actually means the lyrics, doesn't it? But comparing it to eating meat is just... rather inhuman. I know it doesn't matter to him, but I really don't know if that is forgivable? Or of any use to the vegetarian cause? What do others think?

Not that this has anything to do with Morrissey, but since we're getting WAY off topic here: If you actually read the Bible you would know that there is NOT just one antichrist, there are many. Read 1 John 2:18. The other anonymous person is correct. AN antichrist is correct. THE antichrist is incorrect. Churches are full of lies and misrepresentation.

- Truer Poetry

Yeah, sorry to have gone off topic, I might one day find time to read the bible, you got me there. "Antichrist" still doesn't refer to just any person who is against Christ though, does it (May also be a linguistic problem, in german it usually is "the antichrist", never heard "an antichrist") once again sorry to have gone off topic. Forget it now. Still shocked about the Oslo reference though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom