Krakow - Studio Club (July 22, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Action Is My Middle Name / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Scandinavia / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out/ Alma Matters / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by robjab / Krakow bootleg

Manchester w Krakowie, psychiatra w Warszawie review / photos - muzyka.interia.pl5. Link posted by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Hello Poland. Come in Poland.

Fantastic night and great show (appr. 80 mins!!!). The small club was packed to its capacity and the Krakow crowd were really enthusiastic (although I doubt they understood what Morrissey was saying inbetween or even singing... Sorry, folks). Before FOTGTD he said *I've got an appointment with a psychiatrist in Warsaw* and that is why they had to leave - very clever. Altogether a pefect evening! Thank you very much, Mozzer and band!

A great show, a truly great show. I did the first seven since Inverness and had a little break, was was slightly worried what I might find.
The venue was perfect. A small kind of school hall with a balcony but all standing. The crowd was great throughout and so was Moz, though he did take to the stage with a Vick's inhaler in his mouth.
His opening was something like, "welcome to our very un publicised show". I want the one was the opener and the rest of the set list was pretty much unchanged.
Really good and appreciative crowd, jumping down the front but nothing too heavy and I think Moz appreciated this as it just got better and better.
He was quite static and didn't leave the mic stand really until Sunday, but when he did there were plenty of handshakes and this seemed to encourage Moz.
My only concern was the throat sprays that were consumed, but for the record his voice was top notch. He kind of chuckled a bit through "I Know it's Over", but I think that was because everyone was singing along and enjoying every minute.
All in all a great gig and a great day. I left Caversham at 5am this morning for a two hour flight, followed by a four hour train journey and a few cabs. I don't regret one bit of it as I sit here drinking my £1 piwo. The people of Poland gave been great and thanks so much to Marta for meeting me with the ticket and Karolina too, sorry you couldn't make it.
There have been many bad things written about this site recently, but as I prepare to have another Lech, let's not forget the good things.
On to Warsaw Sunday..

hurrah a decent account and review at long last near the top of a tour thread, is this is a new record?

I denounce morrissey, johnny marr, the smiths and all they associate with until the end of all time.

Great show. Shame he did not play: How Soon is Now? One of the best known of his songs thanks to Polish Radio 3.

Yes, it was a throat spray. He quite openly came on stage with it in his mouth, but like I said, don't let that take anything away from the show, it was withouth fault one of the best. I assume all will be well for Warsaw on Sunday, Isle of Mann, blah, blah, blah. At least I hope so seeing as I have little else to do.

i forgot to add peter greens man of the world
one of the beautisfult song you will ever hear

irene

Great show. Shame he did not play: How Soon is Now? One of the best known of his songs thanks to Polish Radio 3.

He may change the setlist but so far that hasn't been part of the tour.

a really crappy show. wish i would have stayed home and ate meat on a stick. useless, witty banter between songs from a has-been is really getting tiresome...

a really crappy show. wish i would have stayed home and ate meat on a stick. useless, witty banter between songs from a has-been is really getting tiresome...

Maybe you would have liked it if you actually went. You are lying!

You are just here to stir up a controversy and I’m going to knock your teeth out to make you even uglier than you already are.

You are just here to stir up a nasty controversy. Now get off the site you hideous low life monster cretin.

Morrissey hates you!

Thanks mhicks for the decent review - Seems hard to get any and
also appreciate the details also thanks to anonymous poster before your post with the details.
Hope you can post after Warsaw/
envy you! Enjoy!

so you bought tickets to see a 'has been'?

yeah ok.

Yes, it was a throat spray. He quite openly came on stage with it in his mouth, but like I said, don't let that take anything away from the show, it was withouth fault one of the best. I assume all will be well for Warsaw on Sunday, Isle of Mann, blah, blah, blah. At least I hope so seeing as I have little else to do.

Thank you very much for all the information.

I hope that the psychiatrist was a joke, but I cannot explain why I hope so on this website.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom