iPhone / iPad App to view and use this forum ?

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
So I am typing this on my iPhone from bed and was wondering if there is an easier way to keep track of the moz-solo world instead of going through the normal browser. I saw several v-bulletin supported apps in the app store but do not know if they would work with this particular site. The developer suggested asking the moderators or site owners if anything out there would work.

By the way - boxer briefs - you're welcome ladies.

Last edited:
So I am typing this on my iPhone from bed and was wondering if there is an easier way to keep track of the moz-solo world instead of going through the normal browser. I saw several v-bulletin supported apps in the app store but do not know if they would work with this particular site. The developer suggested asking the moderators or site owners if anything out there would work.

I've heard of custom apps for vBulletin but haven't spent much time investigating it as the site seems to work fine for the most part on the iPhone/iPad. Perhaps when I have some time I'll take a look at the options for creating a "Morrissey-solo app" to see if it makes sense.

The only trouble I run into on the iphone is when a thread is many pages and I want to get to the last page, the button on the far right that says "Last" doubles as the button with the arrows that indicates "next page" and most of the time the phone wants to read it as next page. Which is frustrating. I just have to consciously be aware that with that particular button I have to zoom in real close. Otherwise no other glitches.

I've heard of custom apps for vBulletin but haven't spent much time investigating it as the site seems to work fine for the most part on the iPhone/iPad. Perhaps when I have some time I'll take a look at the options for creating a "Morrissey-solo app" to see if it makes sense.

Thank's - I did not know if there was a "mobile" switch that could be turned on to detect that you are using a mobile phone like eBay or even Wikipedia has. They automatically detect the phone or portable device and put the presentation of the site into a mobile mode. While I realize that they are a different animal than the computer software used to run vBulletin I have noticed a trend with certain other sites that can also detect a mobile phone and throw the site into a more user friendly mode.

I had downloaded something called Touch BB For Forum which was directed towards vBulletin but did not see past the $1 fee and read into it as much as I should have. Oh well if anything changes...

Thanks for taking the time though.

Just registered - first topic I searched for was whether there was a Forum Runner for the iPhone!

Neither did I - I am using it now - I downloaded the app for $3 and it works very well.

Thanks to both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

App for iPhone

I love to access the forums from iPhone, without an app I think it's terrible.
Does somebody know if there's an app of MS?

Back
Top Bottom