"Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guardian Music Blog

Found this in The Guardian website...

Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it? by Stephen Kelly - The Guardian Music Blog
After a 5,000-mile trip from LA to Copenhagen, a Morrissey fansite owner was looking forward to seeing his favourite artist in concert. Instead he was refused entry and given a lifetime ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guard

It's so terribly sad when Morrissey can't even sell out the tiny Brixton Academy for days while the Pixies sell out multiple shows in that same venue in a lesser number of minutes. Is it because the Pixies' shows are actually relevant, exciting and played with not only technical proficiency, but with panache while Morrissey is now just a fat gay man who lost his voice years ago and worse his talent for writing lyrics?

There was a time when Morrissey was untouchable as a lyricist, quite possibly the greatest one ever and rivaling Keats and Yates (but not Wilde) in Britain's pantheon of poets. But today, his lyrics are ridiculously, outrageously bad, on the same level as Rebecca Black (but with about a hundred million less views on YouTube) and outshined even by the whitest of rappers.

It's sad to say but if he was a true miserable artist he would have killed himself like he so often sings about after Johnny left or perhaps after "Viva Hate" so that his greatness would never be soiled while always being forever young and a legend like Kurt Cobain.

But now, he's evolved into the joke that he's once rallied against. Remember "Get Off The Stage"? He wrote that about a middle age Mick Jagger still performing in the 90's and yet now Morrissey is as old as Jagger was when GOTS was written.

He certainly is not taking his own "advice" or being true to his word, but worse, Jagger in his 70's still has the talent, voice and slim physique of himself as a young man while Morrissey has turned into the world's fattest vegetarian.

And the songs, oh boy. It's hard to imagine anything worse than "Years Of Refusal" and yet Morrissey has done it. The new songs are simply atrocious. There is a reason why Jesse didn't last a month in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, he sucks!

We all know Morrissey wants to suck Jesse's cock and even schemed to get him naked for that terrible cover so that he could view his Jesse's naked skin storm, but to whore out your art for lust is something even Too Low for Morrissey. And yet Morrissey did it.

It's tragic that all those "Morrissey is ill" and "has cancer" rumours didn't contain a bit more truth to them. Morrissey's next act is a pretty grave. Like Michael Jackson, he will find the respect he craves so much in life only in death.

"It's tragic that all those "Morrissey is ill" and "has cancer" rumours didn't contain a bit more truth to them"

What the f*** is the matter with you? Incredible that posts are marked "troll" when they contain facts about who one of the people posting bile on here is, yet "free speech" means people are allowed to suggest that somebody having cancer would be a good thing?? Solo is the absolute pits.

I follow "banjaxer" on Twitter. Surprise surprise he has now deleted the aforementioned tweet.
He is a pathetic individual who likes to post "cryptic" tweets suggesting he is somehow part of the Moz "inner sanctum"...a journalist, close to Morrissey? HA. The long-winded and pretentious posts on here are all by him too, it's obvious. Seriously disturbed and unpleasant. If anyone should be removed or banned from gigs it's this psycho.

" The person responsible for the cripplingly unfunny fake 'Morrissey' blog is Walter Ego, failed journalist, friend of Uncleskinny (surprise surprise) and all round Tseng arse-licker on the forums.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/7515-Walter-Ego (Theo. C. Coupier)

Twittering on:
www.twitter.com/banjaxer
www.twitter.com/morrisseysmum

Here he admits (braves about) thats he is the one bullying Morrissey on Morrissey-solo.com:

http://twitter.com/banjaxer/status/90528926841044992

Re: Article: "Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guard

"It's tragic that all those "Morrissey is ill" and "has cancer" rumours didn't contain a bit more truth to them"

What the f*** is the matter with you? Incredible that posts are marked "troll" when they contain facts about who one of the people posting bile on here is, yet "free speech" means people are allowed to suggest that somebody having cancer would be a good thing?? Solo is the absolute pits.

I follow "banjaxer" on Twitter. Surprise surprise he has now deleted the aforementioned tweet.
He is a pathetic individual who likes to post "cryptic" tweets suggesting he is somehow part of the Moz "inner sanctum"...a journalist, close to Morrissey? HA. The long-winded and pretentious posts on here are all by him too, it's obvious. Seriously disturbed and unpleasant. If anyone should be removed or banned from gigs it's this psycho.

" The person responsible for the cripplingly unfunny fake 'Morrissey' blog is Walter Ego, failed journalist, friend of Uncleskinny (surprise surprise) and all round Tseng arse-licker on the forums.

Twittering on:
www.twitter.com/banjaxer

Here he admits (braves about) thats he is the one bullying Morrissey on Morrissey-solo.com:

He has a long history of pretending to be Morrissey. He managed to convince a long time poster here that he was Morrissey, in private messages, which eventually led to the gullible one basically stalking Moz on tour thinking they were planning meetings together. The very idea is of course laughable, but honestly what kind of pathetic person spends his life trolling desperate housewives on the internet? He must have very little to live for...

Reluctantly I respond to the madness.

I love Morrissey and have done since I first heard him sing in 1983.
I have never, ever, EVER said or even thought badly of him.
The person who makes such wild accusations cannot quote or link to anything negative about Morrissey I have posted here or on my Twitter account. Nobody can because I never have and never will. The pudding has no proof, as it were.

The link I deleted above was simply me confirming to another Twitter user that I use the name Walter Ego on here. No bullying, no crazyness, nothing bad at all.
I deleted it in an effort to distance myself from the current solo meltdown.

It's easy to look back on all my posts, here or on Twitter, and if you find any "bile" displaying my "unpleasant, disturbed" character I would love to see it.
It only exists in one person's unhinged mind.

The person writing lies about me is clearly ill and in such cases I think pity not scorn is the best medicine.

I don't understand the motive behind this person's attacks on me. My only guess is an obsessed Morrissey 'fan' thinks he is doing his master's work by filling Morrissey-solo with hatred then saying "look that website is full of hatred"
But that is only my guess. I don't actually know.

See you in Berlin and Dublin.
Viva Morrissey

Reluctantly I respond to the madness.

I love Morrissey and have done since I first heard him sing in 1983.
I have never, ever, EVER said or even thought badly of him.
The person who makes such wild accusations cannot quote or link to anything negative about Morrissey I have posted here or on my Twitter account. Nobody can because I never have and never will. The pudding has no proof, as it were.

The link I deleted above was simply me confirming to another Twitter user that I use the name Walter Ego on here. No bullying, no crazyness, nothing bad at all.
I deleted it in an effort to distance myself from the current solo meltdown.

It's easy to look back on all my posts, here or on Twitter, and if you find any "bile" displaying my "unpleasant, disturbed" character I would love to see it.
It only exists in one person's unhinged mind.

The person writing lies about me is clearly ill and in such cases I think pity not scorn is the best medicine.

I don't understand the motive behind this person's attacks on me. My only guess is an obsessed Morrissey 'fan' thinks he is doing his master's work by filling Morrissey-solo with hatred then saying "look that website is full of hatred"
But that is only my guess. I don't actually know.

See you in Berlin and Dublin.
Viva Morrissey

You have many aliases and accounts, and many people know this.

It's so terribly sad when Morrissey can't even sell out the tiny Brixton Academy for days while the Pixies sell out multiple shows in that same venue in a lesser number of minutes. Is it because the Pixies' shows are actually relevant, exciting and played with not only technical proficiency, but with panache while Morrissey is now just a fat gay man who lost his voice years ago and worse his talent for writing lyrics?

There was a time when Morrissey was untouchable as a lyricist, quite possibly the greatest one ever and rivaling Keats and Yates (but not Wilde) in Britain's pantheon of poets. But today, his lyrics are ridiculously, outrageously bad, on the same level as Rebecca Black (but with about a hundred million less views on YouTube) and outshined even by the whitest of rappers.

It's sad to say but if he was a true miserable artist he would have killed himself like he so often sings about after Johnny left or perhaps after "Viva Hate" so that his greatness would never be soiled while always being forever young and a legend like Kurt Cobain.

But now, he's evolved into the joke that he's once rallied against. Remember "Get Off The Stage"? He wrote that about a middle age Mick Jagger still performing in the 90's and yet now Morrissey is as old as Jagger was when GOTS was written.

He certainly is not taking his own "advice" or being true to his word, but worse, Jagger in his 70's still has the talent, voice and slim physique of himself as a young man while Morrissey has turned into the world's fattest vegetarian.

And the songs, oh boy. It's hard to imagine anything worse than "Years Of Refusal" and yet Morrissey has done it. The new songs are simply atrocious. There is a reason why Jesse didn't last a month in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, he sucks!

We all know Morrissey wants to suck Jesse's cock and even schemed to get him naked for that terrible cover so that he could view his Jesse's naked skin storm, but to whore out your art for lust is something even Too Low for Morrissey. And yet Morrissey did it.

It's tragic that all those "Morrissey is ill" and "has cancer" rumours didn't contain a bit more truth to them. Morrissey's next act is a pretty grave. Like Michael Jackson, he will find the respect he craves so much in life only in death.
Sums up this site, an utter disgrace that filth like this can be posted. Shut this rubbish down.

Sums up this site, an utter disgrace that filth like this can be posted. Shut this rubbish down.

Sick and cruel filth. From people like 'Walter Ego'

Twittering on:
www.twitter.com/banjaxer

Yeah I also saw that "banjaxer" deleted a post, the one where he admits that he runs the fake blog. What a miserable person he seems to be. And now he has started to talk shit about the ppl on this site. I guess he is distrubed by the fact that ppl dont want him here, and that he is revealed. One bully down!

Twittering on:
www.twitter.com/banjaxer

I posted the info about this "banjaxer/Walter ego" several times yesterday AND it was marked as "troll post". I guess free speech is only for some huh?! Good to know that some of you noticed my posts atleast. Viva Morrissey!

Extract from "banjaxers" twitter:
(banjaxerTheo C. Cupier)

" I think it's best to avoid morrissey-solo until the nutters get bored or have to go back to school, or find more useful ways to waste time."

Its quite ironic as he is the biggest nut around on the site. LOL what a loser and hypocrite!

I posted the info about this "banjaxer/Walter ego" several times yesterday AND it was marked as "troll post". I guess free speech is only for some huh?! Good to know that some of you noticed my posts atleast. Viva Morrissey!

He also replies to his own posts, both on here and on Twitter. On Twitter he tweets the 'morrisseysmum' account and retweets or replies to himself/banjaxer. Truly sad.

Yeah I also saw that "banjaxer" deleted a post, the one where he admits that he runs the fake blog. What a miserable person he seems to be. And now he has started to talk shit about the ppl on this site. I guess he is distrubed by the fact that ppl dont want him here, and that he is revealed. One bully down!

A sad and lonely man.

Extract from "banjaxers" twitter:
(banjaxerTheo C. Cupier)

" I think it's best to avoid morrissey-solo until the nutters get bored or have to go back to school, or find more useful ways to waste time."

Its quite ironic as he is the biggest nut around on the site. LOL what a loser and hypocrite!

I'd guess most of the bile on the front page comes from him, and some of it is frankly worrying.
So far he is banjaxer and morrisseysmum on Twitter, and on Solo he is bored, Walter Ego, Theo and of course the poster of many anonymous comments.

He also replies to his own posts, both on here and on Twitter. On Twitter he tweets the 'morrisseysmum' account and retweets or replies to himself/banjaxer. Truly sad.

haha really! then he is even more sad than I thought. LOL

The irony of you saying he replies to his own posts while I've just watched you reply to your own posts three times is stunning. And from an anonymous account. And you think Walter, Bored and Theo are the same person? Brilliant work, Sherlock. a job at the News Of The World awaits. Oh, wait.

The irony of you saying he replies to his own posts while I've just watched you reply to your own posts three times is stunning. And from an anonymous account. And you think Walter, Bored and Theo are the same person? Brilliant work, Sherlock. a job at the News Of The World awaits. Oh, wait.

You know he calls you 'Uncle Sweaty'??? Tough shit, 'Sherlock', not everyone is so easily duped as you. I haven't replied to my own posts. I, and others know that he has OPENLY ADMITTED to having more than one account. Shame he's too busy arse-licking you for you to notice.

You haven't? Oh, that BTinternet account with exactly the same IP must be someone else, I guess.

You haven't? Oh, that BTinternet account with exactly the same IP must be someone else, I guess.

The IP address will not match because I haven't replied to myself. Thanks.

Amazing, there actually people here more concerned with morrissey-solo site than with Morrissey himself! Umbelievable!

Oh, the semantic point of not replying to yourself, while replying multiple times in a thread in quick succession in a thread to bolster a position and make it look like more than one person is supporting a previous point is entirely a different matter, My apologies.

Ok lets not get carried away and lose the focus here. The problem is that this site bann posts that critizie "Janbaxer/Walter ego" and reveals that he runs the fake blog.

BUT this site admits to post things about how people wish Morrissey had cancer.

I think that is quite serious. It would be good if you could try to solve this somehow as the site also has a lot of useful info about Morrissey for "real" fans

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom