"Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guardian Music Blog

Found this in The Guardian website...

Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it? by Stephen Kelly - The Guardian Music Blog
After a 5,000-mile trip from LA to Copenhagen, a Morrissey fansite owner was looking forward to seeing his favourite artist in concert. Instead he was refused entry and given a lifetime ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guard

I agree. Completely. Let's stop being enablers of this type of behavior and egomania.

So why do you hang around here then? You know, you could start ' A Morrissey hate site' instead. just imagine, there you really could go wild and just hate, hate and hate.

Re: Article: "Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guard

So are you saying you want to censor the posts? When I bring up the word 'censorship' usually suddenly those who are asking for it go quiet. Just admit it, that's what you want.

I'm not saying I like or approve of those posts but there are no actual violations. It seems you think there is an obvious violation - state the rule that you would have. Otherwise I suggest going to www.allyouneedismorrissey.com as they have rules that are more 'respectful'.

Posts from 2009 - 2010 are in the 'archive' section.

I am actually not the 'photographer' in your example - the person who posted it is.

David, I am not the author of the 3rd post you quoted, but I am of the first two posts [that you quoted], as I am sure you can tell. Why did you post all 3 together? Were you posting the first two as an example of how you feel, or am I just missing what you're trying to say?

David, I am not the author of the 3rd post you quoted, but I am of the first two posts [that you quoted], as I am sure you can tell. Why did you post all 3 together? Were you posting the first two as an example of how you feel, or am I just missing what you're trying to say?

That was a mistake with the quoting function, sorry about that!

Michael Buble is reeeeeallllyyyy dull though

Michael Bublé could withstand a karate chop from Mike Joyce.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom