Morrissey bans Morrissey-solo.com owner davidt from concerts for life

Arse of the world sends the links:

Two separate sources:

Morrissey bans superfan for life - WENN.com via Toronto Sun
Morrissey Slaps Concert Ban On Website Owner - WENN via ContactMusic

Morrissey has taken extraordinary action against the owner of a fan website by banning him for life from the singer's concerts.

The former The Smiths frontman declared war on Morrissey-solo.com after owner David Tseng refused to prevent members from discussing the star's private life or criticizing his career moves.

The singer stepped up his campaign against the forum last month by taking to the stage during a show in England wearing a T-shirt printed with the words: "F**k Morrissey-solo.com".

Tseng was shocked when Morrissey's security guards ejected him from a concert in Copenhagen, Denmark on Monday - and now it's emerged the Suedehead hitmaker has banned Tseng from all of his gigs because of his "poisonous" website.

A spokeswoman for the Morrissey tour tells WENN, "Mr Tseng via his poisonous website has caused so much intentional distress to Morrissey and Morrissey's band over the years that Mr Tseng is not welcome at any Morrissey shows."

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be remembered as the moment where Morrissey finally lost it.

For God's sake.... it reminds me of the Word TV program "I'd do anything to get on TV." (Morrissey that is)

Good for Moz. He doesn't have to put up with this shit anymore. This site is rubbish and is a joke.

That's all.

How long until people start showing up to shows in Guy Fawkes masks?

Morrissey's actions make him no different than the Royal Family.

Good luck, Morrissey. I hope the sycophants and your security can save you from the poison you just released.

if you don't like this site, don't come here. plain and simple. freedom of speech is hard to swallow for some.

im sorry to say but its time to GET OFF THE STAGE!

crazy old coot bites the hand that feeds....you would have been long forgotten if it wasn't for David Tseng's dedication to you all these years....you silly old man!

Good luck, Morrissey. I hope the sycophants and your security can save you from the poison you just released.

So you're basically threatening him.

I don't think this will suprise anyone familiar with your past behavior here. As for sycophants: My God, the irony. You can return to servicing the mods now.

sdsuedehead - I have already explained my feelings on anonymous posting in this thread.[/QUOTE]

I understand what you're saying but your good name is being dragged through the mud because of the vile hateful things being said by the majority of the anonymous....I for one don't think that's fair.

but its your website and I am extremely grateful that you've kept it going for so long.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom