Morrissey bans Morrissey-solo.com owner davidt from concerts for life

Arse of the world sends the links:

Two separate sources:

Morrissey bans superfan for life - WENN.com via Toronto Sun
Morrissey Slaps Concert Ban On Website Owner - WENN via ContactMusic

Morrissey has taken extraordinary action against the owner of a fan website by banning him for life from the singer's concerts.

The former The Smiths frontman declared war on Morrissey-solo.com after owner David Tseng refused to prevent members from discussing the star's private life or criticizing his career moves.

The singer stepped up his campaign against the forum last month by taking to the stage during a show in England wearing a T-shirt printed with the words: "F**k Morrissey-solo.com".

Tseng was shocked when Morrissey's security guards ejected him from a concert in Copenhagen, Denmark on Monday - and now it's emerged the Suedehead hitmaker has banned Tseng from all of his gigs because of his "poisonous" website.

A spokeswoman for the Morrissey tour tells WENN, "Mr Tseng via his poisonous website has caused so much intentional distress to Morrissey and Morrissey's band over the years that Mr Tseng is not welcome at any Morrissey shows."

Last edited by a moderator:
To quote one of your songs - "if you don't like me, then don't look at me" Maybe Morrissey can apply that logic to this site. Jo Stalin would be turning in his grave if he was aware of such censorship.

I'm with Davidt on not attending any more Moz shows. It's more to do with having to pay £40 to listen to M's turgid band but I will pretend it is in solidarity with David. Don't give up.

Pathetic. f***ING pathetic.

As someone stated earlier, young Morrissey would have HATED biter, angry old man Morrissey. He has forgotten that he was once a fan of pop music.

So damn sad.

David is a good guy, just like the majority of us who love Moz and this site. How the HELL can you log into a fansite and then complain that the fansite itself is wrong. People are beyond dumb.

Okay. Well while you're busy looking me up so you can call me out on my posts, somewhere a reporter is researching Morrissey and his quotes to write a scathing article about hypocrisy and insanity. Part of the poison. Will you be here to help Morrissey through this with some insight other than platitudes?

No I'll be in the front row cheering him on, not posting ugly pictures of myself and spewing disgusting crap about thinking he's my soulmate on a site he hates while convincing myself that this act helps him in some way.

Shame on you Morrissey. I guess that the royal family and David Cameron should kick you out of the UK then?

How long before visitors to this site are banned? Has Moz hired an IT group to identify us all? Good luck selling out a show after we're all banned, you old fool.

How long before visitors to this site are banned? Has Moz hired an IT group to identify us all? Good luck selling out a show after we're all banned, you old fool.

you can't be banned if you just don't go. be logical, anonymous. resist. the show aren't great. really they are not.

I'm an enormous fan of early Morrissey work, and I'd still go to his gigs.

But money, sycophants and fame have turned him into Bette Davis in Whatever happened to baby Jane. Still, I couldn't give a monkeys. I've managed to separate some complete arseholes from great art in the past, and so it is with him.

Funnily enough it's the little things that get to me....like this and 'manc-fester' and the waffle about the royals.

I doubt he gives a shit about the slaves in china, or the poor in Manchester, or the ordinary Joe's still stuck in nowheresville and trying to get by. Pouvre Moz.

He's a cross between Brian Sewell and Richard Littlejohn.

It started with the money and Mike Joyce (well done Mike), and now he's a super rich ponce, surrounded by bodyguards and indulging his increasingly bitter whims. Shame, but there you go. Hopefully he'll write some decent stuff again.

Tseng can't get rid of anonymous posting, how would Phill Tourbus and top Morrissey impersonator Paul viva morrissey post their bile.

you can't be banned if you just don't go. be logical, anonymous. resist. the show aren't great. really they are not.

You're right. Last show I attended was his last Coachella appearance and it was horrible. However, I wasn't going to let one bad performance outweigh the many other great shows I've attended but it's just getting ridiculous now.

Until you're banned for criticizing the moderators. Then you can go say whatever you like on a site that David and his moderators can't stop ridiculing, and claiming, with a deafness to hypocrisy that beggars belief, that THAT site, made up of people BANNED from this one, advocates censorship.

That is how f***ing dumb this site, and its users, are.

No one ever gets banned for criticizing mods.

There are countless posts saying how much the mods suck and not a single ban has ever been given out for that.

As long as you don't violate the TOS in the way that you criticize mods you are safe.

Lucky Morrissey, he has self-appointed ass-kisser Hugh to search for David at shows to get him tossed. Bravo Hugh. You're a real hero. Enjoy being with the "in crowd" until they're fired too. Then see how many true friends you have left. Hint: It won't, and never will, be as many as David Tseng has.

Well, I have no further comment, not that anyone ever cared, but this, this is an end of an era. It was fun while it lasted. I declare this the end for Morrissey and the end of Solow. See you all in the next life.

Used to be a massive fan and i mean massive, collected everything and spent a a fortune on the man. Not one more penny will be spent on gigs he might not turn upto or have me search for a hidden pepperami.

Band are shit, get over it, GIVE IT UP, produce the autobiography and live off that, which no doubt will be just full of bile towards people who dare say a word against him. If he does have music out i will download it for free... Moz, I know it's definitiely now over.......

think this is going way to far, these forums are just for gossip... what is true, we dont know until we hear it from the horses mouth....
i have been a morrissey fan for 25 years.... if he is bullying the owner of this site then let us hear from the man himself.... WHY...... putting T-shirts on saying 'f@@K morrisey solo'.. then let us hear morrissey the reason behind this.
i always look at this site for updated news about morrissey and find this a very good fan based site.. what other site would give information about concerts and review of these concerts by the fans themselves... we could always look elsewhere for a review from one person, whos job it is to review concerts and in my opinon that is just one persons view on the concert.. so it could be a load of bollocks....
morrissey does make demands and i think sometimes he is a bit of an arse....
i watched him a few years ago in manchester at the opera house and a friend of mine worked there as the back stage manager and the demands he made was that nobody was to look at him or approach him...... for gods sake how can someone dictate to other people what they can and cant do.... again the same by saying we shouldnt eat meat.... i love meat and will never stop eating meat...
If this is true and he has banned david from his conerts for life... question is how is he going to do this.......
If this site goes.... i will see morrissey fade away.......
The true to you website is crap...... think julia needs to get a life also.....
i have never seen one review of any of the concerts shes been to and shes been to many.....
Morrissey seems to be sulking as he can get a record deal..... WAKE UP MOZ
we are in the days now where this can be done online....... dont need big pocket record companies to hold your hand.

So... as the old english saying goes 'Morrissey wake up and smell the coffee'

The end is near... and so you face the final curtain....

i really love his music..... but this is way to treat your fans.....

COME ON MORRISSEY..... we want a statement to why you have done this to a fan and hurt the feelings of all your fans on this website......

jon:crazy:

I think this is going to be a great chapter in the autobiography.

Chapter 38 - The year I turned into a total douche.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom