Morrissey bans Morrissey-solo.com owner davidt from concerts for life

Arse of the world sends the links:

Two separate sources:

Morrissey bans superfan for life - WENN.com via Toronto Sun
Morrissey Slaps Concert Ban On Website Owner - WENN via ContactMusic

Morrissey has taken extraordinary action against the owner of a fan website by banning him for life from the singer's concerts.

The former The Smiths frontman declared war on Morrissey-solo.com after owner David Tseng refused to prevent members from discussing the star's private life or criticizing his career moves.

The singer stepped up his campaign against the forum last month by taking to the stage during a show in England wearing a T-shirt printed with the words: "F**k Morrissey-solo.com".

Tseng was shocked when Morrissey's security guards ejected him from a concert in Copenhagen, Denmark on Monday - and now it's emerged the Suedehead hitmaker has banned Tseng from all of his gigs because of his "poisonous" website.

A spokeswoman for the Morrissey tour tells WENN, "Mr Tseng via his poisonous website has caused so much intentional distress to Morrissey and Morrissey's band over the years that Mr Tseng is not welcome at any Morrissey shows."

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you people who think banning "anonymous posts" will solve anything don't know s*** about the internet. Ever hear of hotmail or gmail? Requiring an account reduces the total number of posts, not the tenor of them.

After 27 years, I'm done with Moz. Never ever thought I'd say that, but there you are. David's a nice guy who has provided a great forum for us fans. The fact that there are a few dimwits here, or that some people don't like Moz's new songs, doesn't change that. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Oh and BTW there is no mystery as to whether this came from the top. Moz ordered David T's ejection personally:

http://twitter.com/#!/banjaxer/status/90708221907566592

There is so much bile and abuse of Morrissey and the band allowed on here that I can understand it. Moderate out the abuse and rubbish!

Wow. I'm speechless. Hey Moz...at least send David one of your clever (not!) postcards. That's it for me..not that anyone cares or should care...but after being a loyal fan since 1983...there's nothing good to be said about Moz. Distress? Really? What are you made of Moz? Papier Mache? Va te faire enculer ...Tu n'est plus Morrissey.

Poisonous = critical of Morrissey?

Moz has really lost it. The day you can't laugh at yourself is a very sad day. No comment from a troll is worth getting upset about it. Life is far too short.

this is ridiculous:

A spokeswoman for the Morrissey tour tells WENN, "Mr Tseng via his poisonous website has caused so much intentional distress to Morrissey and Morrissey's band over the years that Mr Tseng is not welcome at any Morrissey shows."

I'm actually of the mind now that David should shut this site down, if only to spite Moz and let the asshole drown in the bitter obscurity he now richly deserves.

Was Morrissey bitten by a rabid dog? He is displaying all the signs of acute paranoia.

This is particularly sad coming from an artist whose mythos centered around his deep relationship with his fans.

I guess we apostles now know who Judas is. It's Morrissey himself.

"The former The Smiths frontman declared war on Morrissey-solo.com after owner David Tseng refused to prevent members from discussing the star's private life or criticizing his career moves."

Dear, oh dear, oh dear. This is truly pathetic, and I would question the sanity of someone so paranoid and bitter.

Morrissey has become a risible figure. What a sad end to a glorious career. No wonder record companies want nothing to do with him. He's barking mad.

I'm a french fan of Morrissey, since many years... I just can't believe that Mozz is doing that. Is he getting so old ? The last songs I heard were awful (I have to admit it, for the first time). And now, this ?

Maybe you should take your own advice

"After Morrissey renounced this site with the shirts and now with this other business, i basically had, have, no choice but to pack up the Crystal Geezer Show and throw it in the trash. All of my symbolism studies and analogy parallels and alchemy work and hermetic androgyne case studies SHOT. I thought he read them, took some interest, maybe identified with them a bit, or that it helped him. It seems apparent that he never even read them, which basically makes me a fool. So, anyway. i gotta go. To continue posting would be idiotic and i'm NOT crazy, i have a life. "

Okay. Well while you're busy looking me up so you can call me out on my posts, somewhere a reporter is researching Morrissey and his quotes to write a scathing article about hypocrisy and insanity. Part of the poison. Will you be here to help Morrissey through this with some insight other than platitudes?

I've watched this site for a while now, because I love Morrissey and this site is excellent for any work related to him. But this is just madness, banning the man who owns your fansite. What more to say than, "what a silly twit"?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom