Aarhus - Voxhall (July 13, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat is Murder / Satellite Of Love / You Have Killed Me / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Know It's Over / Irish Blood, English Heart / People Are The Same Everywhere (not played) / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Satlook

Last edited:
David T - for continuing to care, you are a gentleman. Your hero really isn't worth it any more.

The worst offender for posting shit about Morrissey and the band is !Viva Hate!
His real name is ***********I. I have provided Morrissey’s people with his name and several photographs, and I am assured he will be denied entry to all future shows.
You may not know, but this person is some kind of cross dresser, so I have sent pics of him in both of his guises, ugly scruffy ‘dude’, and ugly looking ‘lady’.

Loving the Gestapo tactics. Your mum must be so proud to have raised a fascist.

Apparently everybody was strip-searched and anally probed on the way in and Celibate was ejected for ejaculating all over security.

Set list:

God Save The Morrissey
Morrissey, Morrissey, Über Alles
The Star Spangled Morrissey
Hymn To The Morrissey
Fair Morrissey, We Salute Thee
Advance Morrissey Fair
March On, Morrissey
My Golden Morrissey
Blessed Be This Noble Morrissey
Til The End Of The World, Morrissey
O Morrissey, Cradle Of Our Forefathers
The March Of Morrissey
Battle Hymn Of The Morrissey
Our Beautiful Morrissey
The Anthem Of Morrissey
Morrissey Of Beauty, Morrissey Of Splendour
Let Us Tread The Path To Morrissey
Morrissey, May Your Reign Last Forever
O Beloved Land Of Morrissey
Morrissey Or Death

Encore:
Morrissey We Exalt Thee

f*** Morrissey.

Seriously, just f*** Morrissey.

What you did to davidt was disgusting

I heard Hugh (Morrissey the 23rd) got up and gave Morrissey a blowjob onstage

I thought the encore was, 'Don't cry for me, Dav-id T...the truth is I never loved you...'

It`s so boring...talk about those things in another thread. I just want to know the setlist and some stories of the aarhus stories! Thanx!

Set list:

God Save The Morrissey
Morrissey, Morrissey, Über Alles
The Star Spangled Morrissey
Hymn To The Morrissey
Fair Morrissey, We Salute Thee
Advance Morrissey Fair
March On, Morrissey
My Golden Morrissey
Blessed Be This Noble Morrissey
Til The End Of The World, Morrissey
O Morrissey, Cradle Of Our Forefathers
The March Of Morrissey
Battle Hymn Of The Morrissey
Our Beautiful Morrissey
The Anthem Of Morrissey
Morrissey Of Beauty, Morrissey Of Splendour
Let Us Tread The Path To Morrissey
Morrissey, May Your Reign Last Forever
O Beloved Land Of Morrissey
Morrissey Or Death

Encore:
Morrissey We Exalt Thee

I can't believe they played Morrissey Of Beauty, Morrissey Of Splendour! But, really, Morrissey Or Death should have been the encore. I love it when, during the second verse, everyone starts making blood oaths.

P.S. My captcha word verification included the word "OUTSIDE." As in "Love me outside," which is where DavidT will ALWAYS be. Heil, Morrissey!

It`s so boring...talk about those things in another thread. I just want to know the setlist and some stories of the aarhus stories! Thanx!

Shut the f*** up, bitch. This is the time to rally around and support davidt for the great site he's provided over the years. Don't like it? Then get the f*** out

VIVA DAVID

Just heard that Morrissey was ejected from George Alagiah's one-man show and banned for life.

Just heard that Morrissey was ejected from George Alagiah's one-man show and banned for life.

Haha. Apologies if already discussed and I have missed it, but why does he dislike George Alagiah so much? Have to admit feeling slightly sorry for him when I heard Morrissey change lyrics in Satellite of Love and sing it a Glasto as well as other concerts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom