i messaged Kewpie to delete me

I wish I could go 12 years back in time and abort you.

internet-high-five.jpg

I have something to say to you.

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that you are completely full of yourself in a mind-boggling way, but I noticed something about you a few months ago and I'd like to impart some wisdom that might help you in life before you scamper off into the recesses of your own self-absorption.

You suggested a few months ago to Happy Martyr on their facebook page that you would like to design their album cover? Who exactly do you think you are? The way that you suggested it on their page was so, how do I put it, dismissive of them as artists. I don't know if it rubbed me the wrong way that you would have the gaul to assume that your, what? Junior College graphic design class (?) was merit enough to insinuate you were the man for the job or rather that they needed a designer in the first place. It just reeked of you seeking attention from an artist so you could lick Boz's ball sack in the process. They have a f***ing genius logo, maybe there aren;t enough photoshpped blended images of Morrissey on their cover? An artist's album cover is one of THE MOST critical things they think of designing, why would they want a Chicago Shmuck with the attitude of a pissy queen designing their album cover?

Get over yourself and get some god damned humility. Stupid punk.

I mean seriously. WTF?

solosiggg-1.jpg

Kewpie didn't delete me.

You do know that Kewpie doesn't have the ability to "delete" anyone, correct?
You're such a f***ing child. Ask yourself this question: do you honestly feel like you're acting your age when you make these inane self-contradictory posts?

Ummm - just don't come back

Kindly meet me at the next Delilah's Morrissey night, my boy. We can go outside on Lincoln and...talk.

This would be the funniest f***ing shit ever that the police would have to respond to. Two guys going at it outside of Morrissey Night at some bar. Actually I am sure you would be able to outrun the police as they would be too busy laughing themselves silly.

You're like herpes, man...you just keep coming back, nastier and uglier and more embarrassing.

Why would they be laughing themselves silly because of a fight outside of a bar? I fail to see your point. Is it because it's a bar hosting a Morrissey night?....so, what exactly are you saying, that all Morrissey fans are delicate flowers who never ever get into fights?

Perhaps you're saying fights at bars never happen?

Or perhaps it's a dig at me personally...saying I don't fight? ...or a dig at Solorzano...but no, because you've never met either of us, so that wouldn't make any sense, for you to talk out of your ass like that...

For that matter, why would I "run" from the cops? Am I carrying? What was that all about? Who runs?

So again, tell me what you base your assumption on, that the cops would laugh. Go into detail. I want to hear this.

Skylarker, are you even aware of how desperate for attention you are? You should get that fixed or get some help, it's bloody obvious.

You're like herpes, man...you just keep coming back, nastier and uglier and more embarrassing.

Why would they be laughing themselves silly because of a fight outside of a bar? I fail to see your point. Is it because it's a bar hosting a Morrissey night?....so, what exactly are you saying, that all Morrissey fans are delicate flowers who never ever get into fights?

Perhaps you're saying fights at bars never happen?

Or perhaps it's a dig at me personally...saying I don't fight? ...or a dig at Solorzano...but no, because you've never met either of us, so that wouldn't make any sense, for you to talk out of your ass like that...

For that matter, why would I "run" from the cops? Am I carrying? What was that all about? Who runs?

So again, tell me what you base your assumption on, that the cops would laugh. Go into detail. I want to hear this.

You are either too stupid to figure it out on your own or you crave the attention like everyone else suggests.

Wow, I had completely missed his offer to design their album cover. I agree with your assessment. I think his heart might be in the right place, but...
I have something to say to you.

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that you are completely full of yourself in a mind-boggling way, but I noticed something about you a few months ago and I'd like to impart some wisdom that might help you in life before you scamper off into the recesses of your own self-absorption.

You suggested a few months ago to Happy Martyr on their facebook page that you would like to design their album cover? Who exactly do you think you are? The way that you suggested it on their page was so, how do I put it, dismissive of them as artists. I don't know if it rubbed me the wrong way that you would have the gaul to assume that your, what? Junior College graphic design class (?) was merit enough to insinuate you were the man for the job or rather that they needed a designer in the first place. It just reeked of you seeking attention from an artist so you could lick Boz's ball sack in the process. They have a f***ing genius logo, maybe there aren;t enough photoshpped blended images of Morrissey on their cover? An artist's album cover is one of THE MOST critical things they think of designing, why would they want a Chicago Shmuck with the attitude of a pissy queen designing their album cover?

Get over yourself and get some god damned humility. Stupid punk.

Back
Top Bottom