i messaged Kewpie to delete me

Re: DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose becaus

If it makes you feel any better, she also told me one night last week that she refuses to stop talking to either of us because she sees us as two parts of the same meal...you as dinner and me as dessert. Personally I'd rather be dinner (more nutritious), but hey...one always saves the best for last.

Anyway, she didn't really have to make the choice, since I've been bowing out since last Sunday, unable to tolerate her adolescent banality any longer. But that's just me...you have at it, by all means.

Drunk drunk drunk in the gardens and the graves.

Re: DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose becaus

I'll make a deal with you...I'll promise to shut the f*** up up if you promise not to send me anymore goddamned AIM chat requests, or to call me hysterically in the middle of the night anymore, begging me not to show Viva Taint proof of our correspondence because (in your words) "I like you both and I don't want to upset him, he's very sensitive and he doesn't like me talking to you"...

Deal? Cool. But let me guess...I'm just full of shit anyway, right?

Ah, youth.

I don't think you're capable of shutting the f*** up, or you would have done so by now. There's nothing hysterical about calling you out on being the pathetic f***ing asshole that you are. I'd spend more time composing an eloquently worded response but I simply don't have the time. Besides, everyone already knows how f***ing crazy and hard up for attention you are.

I read both versions of your rebuttal and I think you're almost there. Personally, I think it may be able to use a bit more "internet tough guy". Try, try again.

It wasn't me...

Back
Top Bottom