i messaged Kewpie to delete me

Re: DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose becaus

I have to admit, I am rather enjoying myself today as I am waiting around.

It looks like he has finally been deleted.

He still keeps coming back as a "guest," and I definitely wouldn't put it past him to register a new username. He cannot BEAR to leave this place, despite how much he thinks he doesn't fall under the bracket of the people Morrissey was speaking to when he and the band wore the f***-solo shirts.

Just-Dont-Look.jpg

Just don't look. Just don't look.

Mr. Solorzano has very deep mental problems.

unledqli.png

:lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Big Daddy Boz would be proud.

Re: DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose becaus

This thread alone is proof enough that this site is full of assholes

Lately far too many around, from now on I will ONLY enjoy visiting the COLLECTORS CORNER/MARKET PLACE where you find the nicest people of this Forum.
Cheers Moz

Thanks for letting us know where we can find you, in the extremely unlikely event that any of us look for you.

omg omg omg did you looooooove the hp7p2? How RADTASTIC was that dragon scene? Dd you cry when Snape showed his patronus?

omg omg omg did you looooooove the hp7p2? How RADTASTIC was that dragon scene? Dd you cry when Snape showed his patronus?

The movie totally sucked. But the trailer for 'The Dark Knight Rises' was ACE.

The movie totally sucked. But the trailer for 'The Dark Knight Rises' was ACE.

Shut the hell up, you know I love Harry Potter.

Bye Solowzano.

This is like that Lindsay Lohan movie where she and her mother switch bodies. Yeah, exactly like that.

This is like that Lindsay Lohan movie where she and her mother switch bodies. Yeah, exactly like that.

Nah, it's like that one movie where Fred Savage switches places with Judge Reinhold.

I keep seeing all these signs that you don't really like me for calling you out on pretentious bullshit. And let me just say...I don't know how I'll cope, but I have no intentions of stopping.

Leave CrystalGeezer alone!
87873067.jpg

Was ignoring my two let's-f***-with-her-head-a-little texts tonight your attempt at payback for me repeatedly denying your annoying AIM chat requests yesterday? Just wondering.

HA! Right....

Back
Top Bottom