i messaged Kewpie to delete me

DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose because...

Morrissey is on mine :)

Re: DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose becaus

I came here because I got no class today or homework. I just read the news and it made me happy that soon this site may go down the drain. Perhaps a better one will emerge. I saw somebody say that if everybody flocks to AYNIM, that it will turn just like Solow.

Well I doubt it because im sure the creator of AYNIM, well do a better job at moderating.

DavidT must be crying in his bathtub right now and by all means, he deserves to.

Re: DavidT Kewpie Viva Hate and all those trolls are on your side but you lose becaus

Morrissey is on mine :)

I came here because I got no class today or homework. I just read the news and it made me happy that soon this site may go down the drain. Perhaps a better one will emerge. I saw somebody say that if everybody flocks to AYNIM, that it will turn just like Solow.

Well I doubt it because im sure the creator of AYNIM, well do a better job at moderating.

DavidT must be crying in his bathtub right now and by all means, he deserves to.

trolling.jpg

I am on DavidT's side.:highfive: I am very disappointed by what moz did.

Always with the stupid pictures

Do you ever stop to think how ridiculous you sound sometimes with your attempts at attention whoring? You realize that this thread you created is bound to be merged or moved right? You have been around long enough to know that this is the type of thing that is usually merged with similar types of threads or moved to Off Topic / Site Feedback or the Pigsty.

Really now.

Oh...
psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpg

Do you ever stop to think how ridiculous you sound sometimes with your attempts at attention whoring? You realize that this thread you created is bound to be merged or moved right? You have been around long enough to know that this is the type of thing that is usually merged with similar types of threads or moved to Off Topic / Site Feedback or the Pigsty.

Really now.

Oh...
psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpg

I want attention? From who? Nobody of importance is here

Now, now, Christina...behave yourself before I get the belt out.

I blame a lot of all this on Facebook, there are some very nieve individuals who delude themselves into believing that because they get band members to respond to there groveling sycophantic messages that somehow it brings them closer to the Morrissey camp than the rest of us. This is i'm afraid not the case these guys are grown middle aged men who have very little in common with the people that class themselves as fans. Make no mistake in there private moments they do laugh at us, you'd have to.

Much of the negativity that is said to appear on this site is from these individuals bad mouthing the place, what with all the facebook friends and the banned with an agenda, I mean come on move on. We would be lot happier without them Morrissey's right leave this site alone, go, hate us outside you're not wanted.

So lets recap you are not Morrisseys friend because Boz lets you post on his facebook page I do that and he wouldn't even like me, I just had a steak for my tea. Please move on and take the banned and anonymous with you.

Mute, without meaning to sound too mean or blunt (as I have had some nice conversations with you in the past I think), you need to get a grip or leave- if nothing else, then for your own sake. Like I said before, you're not doing yourself any favours and actually bringing down the site more. I know I've bitched and moaned on here before, God knows lots of us have, but this just seems ridiculous and utterly pointless to me.

Last edited:

wow, everyone hates everyone.

I want attention? From who? Nobody of importance is here

LOL - I used to wonder if you believed your own hype. Now I see you clearly do.

Morrissey is on your side?

Are you a genuine f***tard? What happens if you cannot pay the rent? Go ask Morrissey to pay the rent. He don't care about you kid, don't care so much about him.

Now...
This is the part where you come back with some song lyric quote because it makes you seem even more full of yourself then go to the shower to ummm... do your thing in excitement if you know what I mean. Go ahead. Get the stress out.

220px-A_Bronx_Tale.jpg

It's just like 2006/2007 again. :lbf:

I prefer the 08-09 years myself.

Why did you post 'A Bronx Tale'? LOL.

Why did you post 'A Bronx Tale'? LOL.

Because of the Mickey Mantle scene

S - You must be pretty upset after the Yankees lost.

C - Bill Mazeroski, I hate him. He made Mickey Mantle cry. The papers said the Mick cried.

S - Mickey Mantle? That's what you're upset about? Mantle makes a lot every year. How much does your father make?

C - I don't know.

S - You don't know. If your dad needs money, go ask Mickey Mantle. See what happens. Mickey Mantle don't care about you. Why care about him? Nobody cares.

This thread alone is proof enough that this site is full of assholes, and I DON'T mean Mute!

This thread alone is proof enough that this site is full of assholes, and I DON'T mean Mute!

<sigh>

Don't be such a sour Kraut...

This thread is full of win.

Back
Top Bottom