Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i messaged Kewpie to delete me

MuteWitness616

Default i messaged Kewpie to delete me

Kewpie didn't delete me.

Default Re: i messaged Kewpie to delete me

I suggest you also send that message to DavidT. Good riddance.

I wish I could go 12 years back in time and abort you.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleleonard View Post
    I wish I could go 12 years back in time and abort you.

Hypothetical question...

If I call someone an "attention whore" outside of the Pigsty, am I violating TOS?

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have something to say to you.

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that you are completely full of yourself in a mind-boggling way, but I noticed something about you a few months ago and I'd like to impart some wisdom that might help you in life before you scamper off into the recesses of your own self-absorption.

You suggested a few months ago to Happy Martyr on their facebook page that you would like to design their album cover? Who exactly do you think you are? The way that you suggested it on their page was so, how do I put it, dismissive of them as artists. I don't know if it rubbed me the wrong way that you would have the gaul to assume that your, what? Junior College graphic design class (?) was merit enough to insinuate you were the man for the job or rather that they needed a designer in the first place. It just reeked of you seeking attention from an artist so you could lick Boz's ball sack in the process. They have a fucking genius logo, maybe there aren;t enough photoshpped blended images of Morrissey on their cover? An artist's album cover is one of THE MOST critical things they think of designing, why would they want a Chicago Shmuck with the attitude of a pissy queen designing their album cover?

Get over yourself and get some god damned humility. Stupid punk.

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I mean seriously. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Quote Originally Posted by MuteWitness616 View Post
    Kewpie didn't delete me.
    You do know that Kewpie doesn't have the ability to "delete" anyone, correct?
    You're such a fucking child. Ask yourself this question: do you honestly feel like you're acting your age when you make these inane self-contradictory posts?

Sprd <3 Its da Brklyn Way Buzzetta's Avatar

Ummm - just don't come back

The Best Of...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/search...earchid=188027

Perhaps there should be a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarker View Post
    Kindly meet me at the next Delilah's Morrissey night, my boy. We can go outside on Lincoln and...talk.
    This would be the funniest fucking shit ever that the police would have to respond to. Two guys going at it outside of Morrissey Night at some bar. Actually I am sure you would be able to outrun the police as they would be too busy laughing themselves silly.

You're like herpes, man...you just keep coming back, nastier and uglier and more embarrassing.

Why would they be laughing themselves silly because of a fight outside of a bar? I fail to see your point. Is it because it's a bar hosting a Morrissey night?....so, what exactly are you saying, that all Morrissey fans are delicate flowers who never ever get into fights?

Perhaps you're saying fights at bars never happen?

Or perhaps it's a dig at me personally...saying I don't fight? ...or a dig at Solorzano...but no, because you've never met either of us, so that wouldn't make any sense, for you to talk out of your ass like that...

For that matter, why would I "run" from the cops? Am I carrying? What was that all about? Who runs?

So again, tell me what you base your assumption on, that the cops would laugh. Go into detail. I want to hear this.
    Skylarker, are you even aware of how desperate for attention you are? You should get that fixed or get some help, it's bloody obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius blaze View Post
    kewpie can't. Davidt can.

You better stop posting here or Steven won't like it and throw you out of his concerts.
    You should see the messages he's been sending me on Facebook. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MuteWitness616 View Post
    Kewpie didn't delete me.
    She can't. And you know it. And we're all really sorry she can't. Please ask David. It would make us all very happy.
    It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'roll.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius blaze View Post
    kewpie can't. Davidt can.

You better stop posting here or Steven won't like it and throw you out of his concerts.
    If I remember correctly, they can't delete an account. Or don't want to.
    And I heard so many things I failed to understand at all

You're like herpes, man...you just keep coming back, nastier and uglier and more embarrassing.

Why would they be laughing themselves silly because of a fight outside of a bar? I fail to see your point. Is it because it's a bar hosting a Morrissey night?....so, what exactly are you saying, that all Morrissey fans are delicate flowers who never ever get into fights?

Perhaps you're saying fights at bars never happen?

Or perhaps it's a dig at me personally...saying I don't fight? ...or a dig at Solorzano...but no, because you've never met either of us, so that wouldn't make any sense, for you to talk out of your ass like that...

For that matter, why would I "run" from the cops? Am I carrying? What was that all about? Who runs?

So again, tell me what you base your assumption on, that the cops would laugh. Go into detail. I want to hear this.
    You are either too stupid to figure it out on your own or you crave the attention like everyone else suggests.

Or you could just stop posting....?

Quote Originally Posted by platypus View Post
    Or you could just stop posting....?
    That's what any reasonable person would do.
    He could never possibly do that.

Wow, I had completely missed his offer to design their album cover. I agree with your assessment. I think his heart might be in the right place, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer View Post
    I have something to say to you.

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that you are completely full of yourself in a mind-boggling way, but I noticed something about you a few months ago and I'd like to impart some wisdom that might help you in life before you scamper off into the recesses of your own self-absorption.

You suggested a few months ago to Happy Martyr on their facebook page that you would like to design their album cover? Who exactly do you think you are? The way that you suggested it on their page was so, how do I put it, dismissive of them as artists. I don't know if it rubbed me the wrong way that you would have the gaul to assume that your, what? Junior College graphic design class (?) was merit enough to insinuate you were the man for the job or rather that they needed a designer in the first place. It just reeked of you seeking attention from an artist so you could lick Boz's ball sack in the process. They have a fucking genius logo, maybe there aren;t enough photoshpped blended images of Morrissey on their cover? An artist's album cover is one of THE MOST critical things they think of designing, why would they want a Chicago Shmuck with the attitude of a pissy queen designing their album cover?

Get over yourself and get some god damned humility. Stupid punk.
    - Property of Moz since 1986 -

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast