Will Brixton O2 sell out in morning?

Re: How fast will tickets sell out for Brixton O2?

Got two standing tickets quick as a flash from the Brixton Academy website, just tried seetickets and I've been in the queue for 5 minutes...

His London fanbase is about the size of 3 Brixton Academies. The Hop Farm concert will have diluted demand a little but he could probably still sell out 2 to 3. So one date there and one at Palladium will sell out reasonably quickly but may take a few days.

If so how quick?

The Brixton 02 will sell out fairly quickly as the Palladium is an all seated venue and most people enjoy standing and the thought of actually getting close to Morrissey is what we all really want. I have one ticket for Brixton.

well Brixton is selling fast, as is the LP. Yes, its better to stand BUT just because there are seats its doesn't mean you have to stay in them....
I think they will sell quick as stalls was virtually sold by 9.30. Ticket master claimed they had no tickets left by 9.10am (on the phone line)

The sad thing is GetMeIn and ebay were already selling tickets by 9.30. Its a shame, it's a shame, people are so lame EVERYWHERE.

Re: Is Brixton O2 (7th August) sold out?

I know one thing I would not be staying in my seat, if you pay over £30 do what you like

I know the front 10 rows or so at Brixton they are really strict on standing, I think because they fear people falling over the edge. I've been to gigs there where there have been running battles with security for half the show, with people wanting to stand and the bouncers trying to get them to sit down.

bought tix no probs - this evening, quite surprised....and a little worried.....that it was so easy

Got Brixton in the pre-sales... but when I got my tickets I clicked on email me the tickets... would have rather got the actual ticket sent (for memorabilia)... I don't suppose there's anyway to change that now??

Standing tickets are now £26?! Bastards

As of today there were just some standing spaces left in the very back. I ended up buying one but I am still going to try to get a better ticket on ebay. But I wanted to make sure I at least had some ticket in hand before I booked my flight from Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom