what does morrissey thin about the cure frontman robert Smith?

F

franck

do you know that in the middle of the 80's, when the cure managed
to have their 1st number one single in uk & be really popular, robert smith made a lot of unpleasant statements about moz?
moz was indeed his black beast during a lot of interviews( made in france)- I suppose it was the same everywhere.

I wonder if in his interviews, moz has already talked about the cure ?
has he already answered to R.,smith?

> I wonder if in his interviews, moz has already talked about the¿ cure ? has he already answered to R.,smith?

Yeah he can't stand him.

> do you know that in the middle of the 80's, when the cure¿ managed¿ to have their 1st number one single in uk & be really¿ popular, robert smith made a lot of unpleasant statements about¿ moz?¿ moz was indeed his black beast during a lot of interviews( made¿ in france)- I suppose it was the same everywhere.¿ I wonder if in his interviews, moz has already talked about the¿ cure ?¿ has he already answered to R.,smith?

i liked the remark, "i'd rather eat meat than listen to morrissey", said by robert. i thought it was very cheeky. but don't get me wrong, i think it was alittle harsh to be said to my beloved moz. anyways, i wonder what siouxise thinks of this triffle fued

Re: siouxsie about the 2 others

, i wonder what siouxise thinks of¿ this triffle fued

what do you mean ,about morrissey or about robert smith?

SIOUXSIE doesn't like robert smith & especially his music anymore: each time a journalist talks her about r Smith , she answered NEXT QUESTION.

about moz, she seemed to not have liked working with him 'cause they had some problems with each other.Anyway, she has already stated" he is very shy".

Back
Top Bottom