Leeds - Academy (July 7, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Irish Blood, English Heart / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / The Kid's A Looker / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / People Are The Same Everywhere / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder / First Of The Gang To Die // Panic

set list provided by dan the man and The Smiths Indeed

Last edited:
Nobody of substance cares about your site anymore. The other site is thriving with kindly and interesting people.

I used to love this site, now it revolts me.

Does that include yourself since you were immediately drawn to come here?

Thought its was a good gig to be fair. I have seen Moz on and off since the mid 90s and I thought he was up for it. Me and mate went to a bar after the gig and Boz Boorer and Jesse Tobias walked in. It must have been about 2mins after the encore had finished. My mate got their autographs. They were havin a few beers with mates so we just left them to it.

I thought the support band were ok - looked like good lads. Mozza was on top form - glad we got Panic instead of TCM, just for a change. Btw, I was right near the front on the right-hand side and it wasnt a fan that hurt Mozza it was the security guard that pulled their hands apart. I dont think he'll have a job after that - Moz always gets his way. what a twazzock!

Tonight was very mediocre for me. I also did York and Bradford which were incredible and stunning respectively. I felt that Moz was bored tonight. Going through the motions. I was front centre and saw it in his eyes. He also forgot lyrics and, aside from a terrfic attack on the Royals, did not have much banter. I think his concentration simply waned...he even had a short fit of the giggles at one point...?!

This was the last Moz gig for me this year...assuming he doesn't add more later in the year...and I wish I had left it with Bradford.

I guess everyone has an off night...and I think tonight was one.
:(
i agree , i was at the Hop farm festival last weekend , he was awesome, but felt the motion syndrome tonight

To the squeaky voiced, bespectacled little bitch in the black & white striped top, who was sounding off before the gig about how no body better push or shove her, then proceeded to barge past me to get to the front when it started: you are a c***, next time I see you I am going to cut you.

The balcony area was absolutely dead - I want to say a personal thankyou to the young woman in the centre, dancing around amid a sea of rigid bodies - made me smile because I couldn't believe how subdued some of the crowd were

subdued??????????????? i would say more mesmerised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom