Morrissey does not wear shoes by Deux Souliers - true-to-you.net

(... because a) they're not expensive enough and b) they have nothing in Crocodile Green anyway.)

Right, you can resume your siesta. We'll call you if we need you to confirm something surreal, like " lol, Don't tell me this thing is your official website?!?" etc. That time it was unnecessary though, as everybody'd already forgotten it; you know us f***ers, short attention span, holiday, sun, etc. Kthanks bye now

Spew-to-you breaks another big story. We can all sleep again.

Gone from the DS website too. Someone at that company is going to get an almighty bollocking.

Spew-to-you breaks another big story. We can all sleep again.

Hardly breaking a big story. But if a company was using my signature without permission and making the claims that DS is making, I'd want to set the record straight. And Julia can be trusted to do that. But hey, it wouldn't be Monday without someone creating a reason to sneer.

now his shirts changing, as told the designer uses crocodile skin

ps turn to white shirts Morrissey

' f*** fur'...waiting for that one, at least the band members:mad:

From someone so anti this site (f*** Morrissey-solo.com), he sure does pay ample attention to the goings on here. Or perhaps his minions provide him with a daily update whilst shoving organic grapes in his gob.

Hardly breaking a big story. But if a company was using my signature without permission and making the claims that DS is making, I'd want to set the record straight. And Julia can be trusted to do that. But hey, it wouldn't be Monday without someone creating a reason to sneer.

OK yes right well at least it did get his attention and it's removed !! and well it's only a pair of shoes !! but that company is to blame for everything....

Sir Tuborgnights nights would like it to be known that he could not give f***.

Maybe he was gonna dress his puppets in them but the secret was rumbled so he's had one of his hissy fits and thrown his toys out the pram.

(... because a) they're not expensive enough and b) they have nothing in Crocodile Green anyway.)

Right, you can resume your siesta. We'll call you if we need you to confirm something surreal, like " lol, Don't tell me this thing is your official website?!?" etc. That time it was unnecessary though, as everybody'd already forgotten it; you know us f***ers, short attention span, holiday, sun, etc. Kthanks bye now

go f*** yourself

From someone so anti this site (f*** Morrissey-solo.com), he sure does pay ample attention to the goings on here. Or perhaps his minions provide him with a daily update whilst shoving organic grapes in his gob.

go f*** yourself, because all you do is talk shit and try to ruin his name

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom