Plymouth - Pavilions (June 30, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / Meat is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Action Is My Middle Name / Alma Matters / Speedway (abandoned) / People Are The Same Everywhere / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / First Of The Gang To Die // This Charming Man

set list provided by mozzalini999

Meat banned from Plymouth Pavilions after request by Morrissey - Plymouth Herald

Last edited:
Yes he was brilliant. He started to play Speedway but then stopped which was a great shame. I Know It's Over was heartbreaking. He ignored me again but my faith in love is still...dubious.

Want one
Fatty
Killed me
Shoplifters
Paris
Ouija
Irish
Meat/murder
Sunday
There is a light
Action
Alma
Speedway (abandoned)
Same everywhere
Goodbye/farewell
Satellite
I know its over
First of the gang
<>
Charming man

Can I claim first? Posted this on the forum while leaving the venue. Moz was outstanding, not chatty but looked like he enjoyed it. Shame Speedway was abandoned, but MIM was awesome.
Was there with my 18 year old daughter for her first Moz gig, held her tight and shed a tear during There Is A Light. Is that sad for a 42 year old man? Special moment for me and her.
Met a great bunch of guys in the crowd. Special shout to Andy (with the Truro shirt, true gent).
Finally, what has Plymouth done to deserve the appalling Kristeen Young? That's three times I've been subjected to her "music" now. 2 hours of my life I'll never ever get back

Its a packed schedule this tour! Hope Moz is staying well!

I Know Its Over is such a beautiful/powerful/honest/perfect song!

This tour is going well! Very very very positive reviews so far. I'll see him at Hop Farm but it won't be the same as a small indoor venue.....Morrissey is at his best in small indoor venues. The atmosphere is incredible!

Meat is murder was amazing! never liked that song despite being vegan, but tonight it really hit hard especially with the imagery on the wall behind, also Ouija board was fantastic, was so proud wearing my 'Bigmouth-morrissey' shirt XD the crowd was insane right up at the front! but why why WHY kristeen young? seriously worst support act EVER, cant play keyboard, or sing and the leather suit she wore? eugh!!!

are you mad? she murdered the keyboard and a cow in the name of walloping a keyboard whilst clad in leather. why? she is frankly awful, no chorus, no audible lyrics, shocking stuff.

I love Kristeen Young. Women are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Men are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Stop being so hateful. YOU SUCK. Let's hear your song?

I love Kristeen Young. Women are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Men are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Stop being so hateful. YOU SUCK. Let's hear your song?[/Q

Stop being hateful? sorry to break it to you but HARK AT YOU! going on about who's prettier, that's not just hateful that's shallow and irrelevant! as for my song it consists of more than a beaten up (literally) keyboard and some dodgy pre-recordings! let's hear yours 'anonymous!'

I love Kristeen Young. Women are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Men are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Stop being so hateful. YOU SUCK. Let's hear your song?[/Q

Stop being hateful? sorry to break it to you but HARK AT YOU! going on about who's prettier, that's not just hateful that's shallow and irrelevant! as for my song it consists of more than a beaten up (literally) keyboard and some dodgy pre-recordings! let's hear yours 'anonymous!'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom