'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

lainey

They came out in 'f*** Morrissey solo.com' for the encore of This Charming Man.

ironically he was holding a copy of Manchester Music Tour by .......JJ

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

I couldn't believe it when the band and Moz all came out wearing t-shirts with 'f*** Morrissey-Solo.Com' written on the front.

Funnily enough, they weren't on sale in the merch stall at the end.

Dave

:clap: I got a text a couple of minutes ago from a friend who's there saying this & haven't stopped laughing since.

Should have been said years ago. The other site' allyouneedismorrissey' has all the information you need but without the hatred.

And before anyone say 'don't bite the hand that feeds you' this site does nothing, says nothing positive.
The days of it having a large majority of fans have gone.
Fansite......please look elsewhere for one of those.

Maybe a place where the server isn't busy!
Is the mod pleased about Morrissey holding JJ thoughout This Charming Man while wearing 'f*** morrissey solo.com' t shirt.

Did someone from here not suggest that as a t shirt to boz on his facebook or am i making that up?

Nope, you're not making it up, I saw this too -- oddly enough, it was a suggestion that I actually wondered if Boz might take up. I'm glad he did :D

Should have been said years ago. The other site' allyouneedismorrissey' has all the information you need but without the hatred.

I have an impression that allyouneedismorrissey has a censorship system.

Morrissey recently complained about BBC Radio 4 Front Row edited his comment about Royal Family which shows he's clearly against censorship, but he totally misunderstands about Morrissey-Solo.com. :(

Last edited:

Morrissey-solo Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later that is what i had a mo ago...., for me he can do what he pleases as he always does, this place is not all bad, there are many fantastic people who frequent here and also a lot of dicks too *shrugs*

Surprised this didn't happen a long, long time ago.

Look that bad bad days of solo were a long time ago there has been loads of positive stuff on solo, but this is a rehashed topic we have had lots of times before, it is what it is, come here or don't but the t shirts are kind of funny.

Look that bad bad days of solo were a long time ago there has been loads of positive stuff on solo, but this is a rehashed topic we have had lots of times before, it is what it is, come here or don't but the t shirts are kind of funny.

Morrissey recently complained about BBC Radio 4 Front Row edited his comment about Royal Family which shows he's clearly against censorship, but he totally misunderstands about Morrissey-Solo.com. :(

'f*** Kewpie' shirts would've been a laugh. Perhaps next time. :D

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom