'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

Thats awesome!!!!MORRISSEY RULES!!!And this hateforum finally got what it deserved!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

You also come here quite regularly. The shirts didn't say "f*** people who post insulting shit on morrissey-solo.com," they said "f*** MORRISSEY-SOLO.COM." That includes you, y'know.

For the idiot who made the fake conversation between Moz and Boz, the f*** fur shirts, were purchased off Peta. Morrissey personally didn't get them printed.

You sure showed them.

Since some people seem to not understand the difference between respectful criticism and assholish behavior worthy of the sentiment f*** Morrissey-solo.com,

This is criticism:

This is assholish behavior:
Nice Post... We can all have day when we go over board and get things

It's been said over and over, but solo would be fine if the TOS involved a "please be respectful and try to act like a decent grownup human" clause and the moderators actually enforced it. The assholish behavior of the ones who have nothing to contribute but who are in love with the sound of their own voice drowns out the reasonable people trying to have a discussion half (most of?) the time. Like it or not, he's a real person with an understandable interest in how he's represented on the internet, and being one of the top google hits for the name Morrissey should involve a slightly greater sense of responsibility for keeping the site civil and respectable.... but that won't happen without a rule demanding it of users and actual enforcement of that rule.

There's a big distance between absolutely no censorship of posts and nothing allowed but nonstop kissing of Morrissey's ass, and you all know this, so please quit acting like the only alternative to the way this site is run is a forum full of rainbows and sycophants. There's a huge middle ground where people are free to talk, but not free of the consequences of what they say if they start talking shit.

I agree... well said.
We can all have days when we can "go off on one".. BUT some people are constant. In their minds they are being witty and subversive.. in the real world they are acting like know nothing twits

Last edited:

You also come here quite regularly. The shirts didn't say "f*** people who post insulting shit on morrissey-solo.com," they said "f*** MORRISSEY-SOLO.COM." That includes you, y'know.

This is slightly missing the point-
Yes the TShirts do literally say f*** MORRISSEY.COM..BUT Moz and co don't literally mean f*** everyone who goes on it...
I expect YES , Moz is a bit put out by some of the things that go here. He is also bright enough to know that its sites like these that keep people interested, All Need Is Me is his real message to Soloers (I think).
I think Morrissey and the band do dislike this site BUT the Tshirts are just a joke and dig at the most, I don't really think there was much malice meant.

Last edited:

This is slightly missing the point-
Yes the TShirts do literally say f*** MORRISSEY.COM..BUT Moz and co don't literally mean f*** everyone who goes on it...
I expect YES , Moz is a bit put out by some of the things that go here. He is also bright enough to know that its sites like these that keep people interested, All Need Is Me is his real message to Soloers (I think).
I think Morrissey and the band do dislike this site BUT the Tshirts are just a joke and dig at the most, I don't really think there was much malice meant.

Do me a favor, read some of Boz's facebook posts about it and see if he's having a jolly laugh about what goes on here. At one point, I believe he even said something along the lines of "the site should be shut down."
Personally, I'm not bothered by it either way. I come here for kicks and the downloads. Morrissey is not a god to me and certainly not the only musician I listen to, he can do what he pleases and have whatever opinion he pleases, I'll do the same. I'd just like to put out there that it's not the brightest idea to put all your eggs in one basket.

Do me a favor, read some of Boz's facebook posts about it and see if he's having a jolly laugh about what goes on here. At one point, I believe he even said something along the lines of "the site should be shut down."

If I was him, I'd feel exactly the same way! Someone in this thread said that there was a difference between criticism and assholish insults, I second that!

Last edited:

If I was him, I'd feel exactly the same way! Someone in this thread said that there was a difference between criticism and assholish insults, I second that!

The thing is, Boz is either unaware of or turns a blind eye to the constructive conversations on this forum. Not once has he mentioned 'respectful criticism.' His entire outlook of the site is seemingly based on the Hawick post-show comments.

Do me a favour, read some of Boz's facebook posts about it and see if he's having a jolly laugh about what goes on here. At one point, I believe he even said something along the lines of "the site should be shut down."
Personally, I'm not bothered by it either way. I come here for kicks and the downloads. Morrissey is not a god to me and certainly not the only musician I listen to, he can do what he pleases and have whatever opinion he pleases, I'll do the same. I'd just like to put out there that it's not the brightest idea to put all your eggs in one basket.

Well, yes I agree NEVER have heros..ALWAYS do what YOU feel is correct (even if nobody else does).. The people who like/dislike things ONLY because Morrissey does are just as silly as the people who come on here only to slag Moz off- Both are are missing the point by a universe or three.

The trouble is though... although Morrissey may make mistakes, he may let laziness,vanity, and the need to feel comfortable get in the way of good music but he is still more interesting than any other pop person that has come since.By the way, Morrsissey isn't a musician, THATS what makes him more interesting than most of the rest (don't you think?). He is a singer/songwriter/Popstar (of course he offers/did offer more than mere labels may suggest) .....I get the impression you make music yourself and thus must mix with people in that world- they are usually dull middle class kids..who think they are cool because the play the guitar and have no original thoughts in there mind what so ever.

I won't speak for anyone else BUT the thing that I feel mostly is frustration as WE KNOW he can do a lot,lot more than he has done.

I didn't know about Boz Borings rants on faceache, as I am not exciting enough to go on there- am I missing out?

The thing is, Boz is either unaware of or turns a blind eye to the constructive conversations on this forum. Not once has he mentioned 'respectful criticism.' His entire outlook of the site is seemingly based on the Hawick post-show comments.

I rarely read the post show comments because of all the trolls, but I have seen very little "respectful criticism" here lately. It sometimes is getting down to the personal level, and I can understand why Boz cannot take a jolly laugh at that!

I think its funny.

Anonamous posters are the problem and should be arrested immediately.....If we knew who they were!!!

That's what I thought. It's just speculation, but I don't think he'd pay money to print them. If someone gave them to him with a free book, however, well then..???

He probably realizes that whatever he writes in his autobiography, this site will continue to define part of the "Morrissey Phenomenon," at least until there's no more internet. :rolleyes: Recently his hijinks have been way more entertaining than his new material, so at least he continues to deliver on some level.

Are you suggesting that JJ provided the shirts? And by extension Morrissey became a, perhaps, unwitting pawn in one man's vendetta against this site?

Anonamous posters are the problem and should be arrested immediately.....If we knew who they were!!!

Anonymous posters simply shouldn't be allowed to post anything! The main page and post show forums have been filled with anonymous trolls for years, why don't they have to register?

By the way, Morrsissey isn't a musician, THATS what makes him more interesting than most of the rest (don't you think?). He is a singer/songwriter/Popstar (of course he offers/did offer more than mere labels may suggest)

Well, if you want to be a semantics asshole.

.....I get the impression you make music yourself and thus must mix with people in that world- they are usually dull middle class kids..who think they are cool because the play the guitar and have no original thoughts in there mind what so ever.

What was the point of writing this? I just used the word 'musician.' Obviously I know Morrissey doesn't "officially" play any musical instruments. But he is a performer in the music industry. Would you have rather I typed that all out for you? I would've thought you'd have had some of those "original thoughts" in your head to figure that one out.

Are you suggesting that JJ provided the shirts? And by extension Morrissey became a, perhaps, unwitting pawn in one man's vendetta against this site?

Who knows? Why was he holding that book at that time? Is he in the habit of thumbing through paperbacks between encores? Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but it does make you go :confused:

Or maybe his Mum had them printed instead of tweeting?

:confused:

I don't believe he printed them, or had someone else print them for him.

Since they already appeared here, it's safe to assume someone else made them on their own initiative.

Last edited:

I don't believe he printed them, or had someone else print them for him.

Since they already appeared here, it's safe to assume someone else made them on their own initiative.

The band were also wearing these

550903749v1_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

I have an impression that allyouneedismorrissey has a censorship system.

Really? Didn't think they need one, isn't the majority on there like middle aged desperate women just sitting there....menstruating together, or something...?

After the recent Janice Long session was broadcasted someone in the Morrissey camp obviously logged on here to see what reaction the songs got....... and didn't like what they read. Would explain why Morrissey was in a grumpy non-talkative mood for the first 2 nights of the tour. Very childish to criticise the site that kept him going during those lean unsigned years. Obviously the fact that the new songs are crap is all David T's fault and not the fault of Morrissey's pub rock backing band and his general malaise/lack of poetic inspiration/call it what you want! Very sad to hear.

I like how people in this thread love to say that "Morrissey would be nothing without this site".

After all, we can all agree his career was horrible from 1982 to 1997.

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom