'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

Poor form on Morrissey's part, in my humble opinion. But whatever. Who cares.

I posted a bit there when I was banned from here. It was boring, the place has no flavor.

I liken it to when you get dumped by your hot girlfriend and you start dating the first dumpy chick that will have you, because you figure something is better than nothing....and then when your girlfriend wants you back, you don't have to think twice.

There's nothing wrong with AYNIM..it's just a dreadfully...safe place.

May I suggest the term 'asinine'.

In reality, it is the frink thread dressed up as an entire site.

i wear a free bradley manning t shirt sometimes, and i can tell you that he's not gonna be free anytime soon.

No, "definitive" has no direct relation to longevity. It means "best, most thorough, most succinct example of..."

No, I know that, but often people's perception of what 'definitive' may mean (or, to put it another way, which of the sites is definitive) is sometimes influenced by longevity. And many other things, of course.

I posted a bit there when I was banned from here. It was boring, the place has no flavor.

There's nothing wrong with AYNIM..it's just a dreadfully...safe place.

Yes, in your opinion. Not everyone's. And as I said, it's only just been started up for Chrissakes- it obviously doesn't have the history that this place does, so that will influence the atmosphere in a lot of people's eyes.

Last edited:

Ohhh, but he is cute in the shirt. :love: You bad boy, Moz. :p

attachment.php

who was the mastermind behind the f*** Morrissey-Solo shirts?

It was me and I have proof

Most of the members of this site are arrogant pricks and I can't stand any of you. When I saw how you guys said Boz Boorer has a belly too big and Morrissey should retire and the band sucks..
I had enough of that

So I wrote on Boz Boorer's wall and told him the following

261398_232533486771882_100000456987552_825946_282217_n.jpg

Re: who was the mastermind behind the f*** Morrissey-Solo shirts?

MuteWitness, I generally like you and admire your desire for a more positive attitude on this site, but you're not doing yourself any favours here. Sincerely, I think you need to calm down a bit.

Last edited:

Proof that puts you up there with Tim Berners-Lee. Yay you!

MuteWitness, I generally like you and admire your desire for a more positive attitude on this site, but you're not doing yourself any favours here. Sincerely, I think you need to calm down a bit.

This. Chill out, dude. What do you care what other people think? Sit back and enjoy the music. :cool:

Most of the members of this site are arrogant pricks and I can't stand any of you. When I saw how you guys said Boz Boorer has a belly too big and Morrissey should retire and the band sucks..
I had enough of that

"Yeah, there was some bad talk about the three new Moz songs. Insulting Jesse and Boz. "

LOL!

Give me a break. Tattling to Boz on facebook. So-low indeed.

"Yeah, there was some bad talk about the three new Moz songs. Insulting Jesse and Boz. "

LOL!

Give me a break. Tattling to Boz on facebook. So-low indeed.

I support Boz and the band 100%. All songs written and performed by them are high class. Yes, I did tell Boz and so what? Obviously, the band agrees and has proved it to all you morons through a tshirt that they wore tonight.

So who's right here? Enough has been said.

I support Boz and the band 100%. All songs written and performed by them are high class. Yes, I did tell Boz and so what? Obviously, the band agrees and has proved it to all you morons through a tshirt that they wore tonight.

So who's right here? Enough has been said.

I think you need to get out more.

I reckon it wasn't necessary. An atitute like that is so repectless and awful. Why to offend people who are althoughter to celebrate him and his work? It was very very disapointing.

Re: Should David take the site down after Moz's shirt statement?

WHY THE f*** TAKE IT DOWN,,,,i have observed this site for the last few years ok there are some dickhead/trolls on here but i say 80% is good feedback and info on the man himself,,when i saw the pic of him wearing the shirt it pissed me off slightly,i feel it disrespected geniune moz lovers who use the site.lets face it moz management in the past and record company website side of things has been piss poor compared to other artists management these days on whats going on with their artist/bands,,
i love the guy until the day i die but he needs to get with the times with his promotion on his work,,,,,and until that day this website is invaluable,,,,steve,

I had enough of that

Wow. You really are pathetic. Why don't you go the whole way in sucking up to Boz & co, and tell them how much you don't like Johnny Marr, he was just a chancer and a jobsworth, and whatever other rubbish you've said about him in the past. Morrissey would split his sides laughing.

What's really funny is how much publicity Morrissey is giving this site. I wonder how many new fans saw this who DID NOT know of this site, and will now sign up here?

And...he has said repeatedly that he NEVER comes here, does not read this site, and doesn't care...well, I'm thinking maybe some of that may not be true.

But hey, maybe he meant f*** as in "make love to"...because he finds us all so attractive? What, it's a valid theory!

I agree totally with paragraphs 1 and 2, and have already said so in other parts of the site.

And as someone else mentioned above, just look at the design of the shirt! It's as if "f***" is a quote from the site! Expect more site traffic.

It is well-established in contemporary fandom that people are going to rag on the celebrities they supposedly love, so why blame AN ENTIRE web-site for the personal (and often awfully superficial) insults thrown by some of its members?

Best. Publicity. Ever. for the site. Whether Morrissey intended it or not.

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom