'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

2054482_o.gif

as an artist, you have to be able to handle to criticism. this site is based on freedom of speech which is an amendment right. morrissey needs to stop being such a pussy and just man up to the critcism.

Morrissey just said that because Solo is also interested in fans opinions and feeling and then here is a free place for discussion and debate about everything on Morrissey's world.
If we can freely talk about racism acusation and say what we think on this subject, it isn't an interesting topic therefore it can reveal more strange aspect than Morrissey can want to.

After some discussion and several attacks to Jesse Tobias (and who attacked him was Viva Hate!) it wouldn't surprise anyone that Morrissey would treat solo badly. I really can understand Morrissey's reason to do that however I cannot agreet with it - cause we (Soloers) follow Morrissey all over the wilderness years and promote everthing he did and does. Sometimes I think Morrissey isn't grateful to fans..I paid almost 50 bucks for Very best of... In Brazil it's expansive.. than I'd like to be respected.

I think what juno is saying is that you can't be on the side of Morrissey while also befriending and defending his detractors and those whom juno believes illustrate the appropriate response of a 'f*** Morrissey-Solo.com' t-shirt.

You can't say Morrissey has a right to defend himself against trolls as long as those 'trolls' are the people you like. That Morrissey has tarred a whole site and not just the individuals is nether here nor there. The fact remains is that at the best of times this place is a grubby teenage cesspit of accusations, insults and cynicism from the majority of its members.

Apologies juno if I have muddied the water.

I think what juno is saying is that you can't be on the side of Morrissey while also befriending and defending his detractors and those whom juno believes illustrate the appropriate response of a 'f*** Morrissey-Solo.com' t-shirt.

You can't say Morrissey has a right to defend himself against trolls as long as those 'trolls' are the people you like. That Morrissey has tarred a whole site and not just the individuals is nether here nor there. The fact remains is that at the best of times this place is a grubby teenage cesspit of accusations, insults and cynicism from the majority of its members.

Apologies juno if I have muddied the water.
:thumb: Thank you, that is exactly what I was trying to say.

When did I defend his detractors. I was pictured with them. Do you think Morrissey sat down and did a line of coke and had a steak with Lady Gaga because he was pictured with her?

Last edited:
When did I defend his detractors. I was pictured with them. Do you think Morrissey sat down and did a line of coke and had a steak with Lady Gaga because he was pictured with her?

You were "pictured with them?" Is that how you say "posted lots of pictures and commentary about a whole afternoon spent with him/them?" As in, you're denying that you're friends with these people? In response to your question, I doubt that Morrissey spent the evening with her, no... I'm sure it was a quick hug for a picture and nothing more. I don't think that your "pictured with them" statement accurately describes your activities with his detractors however, based on what the three of you posted here.

You were "pictured with them?" Is that how you say "posted lots of pictures and commentary about a whole afternoon spent with him/them?" As in, you're denying that you're friends with these people? In response to your question, I doubt that Morrissey spent the evening with her, no... I'm sure it was a quick hug for a picture and nothing more. I don't think that your "pictured with them" statement accurately describes your activities with his detractors however, based on what the three of you posted here.

This is a classic ad hominem logical fallacy called Guilt by Association. Your argument is rendered invalid. This conversation would be a lot more hilarious if everyone knew who you really were, Juno. Leave me alone. You know I bring no ill will towards Morrissey.

Ouch. Thanks for giving us time for a photo op. Much appreciated.

You know I don't agree with Viva Hate's vitriolic opinion of Morrissey's band. I was giving an analogy to make a point, don't take it personally.

This is a classic ad hominem logical fallacy called Guilt by Association. Your argument is rendered invalid. This conversation would be a lot more hilarious if everyone knew who you really were, Juno. Leave me alone. You know I bring no ill will towards Morrissey.

I never said you didn't support Morrissey because you hang out with people who say horrible things about him, which would be a case of guilt by association. I said you are a hypocrite if you don't support Morrissey's right to speak his mind and wear a f***-solo shirt, while you support your friend's right to make a post suggesting that Morrissey has aids. Freedom to speak goes both ways.

I never said you didn't support Morrissey because you hang out with people who say horrible things about him, which would be a case of guilt by association. I said you are a hypocrite if you don't support Morrissey's right to speak his mind and wear a f***-solo shirt, while you support your friend's right to make a post suggesting that Morrissey has aids. Freedom to speak goes both ways.

Fine. I'm a hypocrite. You win. Have a nice night.

Fine. I'm a hypocrite. You win. Have a nice night.

You ain't no hypocrite. I would hang out with you and your 'association'.

& vivahate isn't really a 'troll'; he can say....(which is called 'humor' with a very wicked tongue)...anything he likes on these forums. Everyone got the right to complain/report it or ignore it. Nobody says you have to read it.

Why can't users here say they think a song/album/session musician is crap?

The T shirt Steven wore was more to do with what is posted on main page & some stuff of a legal nature that was posted here by DT. Thats what i understand.

morrissey should this after his next tour......cornelius blaze say you suz balls and boz has hairy ones....Aye is a TROLL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
he can say....(which is called 'humor' with a very wicked tongue)...anything he likes on these forums. Everyone got the right to complain/report it or ignore it. Nobody says you have to read it.
people can only say here what the site owner allows them to say, you know that as well as anyone else :p
see, once upon a time, what was said on here was more severely censored and more real people* posted here and read stuff here
now, people are more "free" :rolleyes: and the site is dying
are the two things related?
perhaps
but really, the site would be dying anyways :squiffy:
thanks to Moz's idiotic statements to the world, his negative relationship towards this his main fain site which has taken many forms over the years
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
the not that great music of late which he has been making has hastened this place and Moz's decline :(
and so, the world moves on...

*=you can never really trust the true numbers on who is logged in here because of bots of one kind or another and people with multiple accounts :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
You ain't no hypocrite. I would hang out with you and your 'association'.

I forgot to say thank you, Corny. And you would find myself and my association quite lovely company. Much gets lost in translation on the intarweb.

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom